Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 17. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Am I misreading the faucet code or does it only ever pay referrers their referral bonus when they use the faucet themselves? That would be very inconvenient if you wanted to maintain your own faucet list and had to request from each and every faucet to collect your bonus. And it looks like faucetbox copied this same (ill)logic.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to run two faucets with one api key /MW account?
Or is a separate one one needed for a second faucet? (with different payment schedules/values)

Does anyone have such a setup running?

You can use same API for more than one faucet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Is it possible to run two faucets with one api key /MW account?
Or is a separate one one needed for a second faucet? (with different payment schedules/values)

Does anyone have such a setup running?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Why is it that the majority of faucet owners are more than happy to promote blatant scams on their sites that could potentially rob people out of thousands? Is this how you intend on getting your money back from people who are making fractions of cents from you. Even the most reliable and reputable faucets do it. You are quite clearly facilitating crime. Its a complete conflict of interest to bring on new adopters who are new to bitcoin and pray on them like that. Bottom of the barrel tactics if you ask me. Why not just promote legitimate offers?

So because there's no law against you doing it and some havnt been proven scams yet and when they are you (in some cases) remove them off your sites and move on the next like you were oblivious and had no idea and other faucets will continue displaying the adds knowing full well that anyone who signs up will be royally shafted. If murder was not illegal would that make it OK to go out and murder people? How do you sleep at night? please I'm interested to know?

Do you mean through banner ads, or direct links on faucets? As someone who owns two Bitcoin GPT sites, I'm fully aware that I do get HYIPs and Ponzis on my banner ads, and I couldn't really care. If someone wants to invest blindly in something like that, let them, at least they will likely learn that it's not a good idea for next time.

They will likely learn never to go near crypto again. The fact that you admit you couldn't give a shit speaks volumes really doesn't it... No integrity. Feel free to tell the blind man to trust your friend to help him across the road and then take your cut from the wallet your friend robs from his back pocket. Your 'aiding and abetting'. These hyips you speak about are choking the bitcoin scene as we speak, so while bitcoin continues to get a bad public image, know that people like yourself and many others who do this are directly contributing towards its demise. I honestly don't expect you to give a shit. That's kinda my point... And the problem here...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Why is it that the majority of faucet owners are more than happy to promote blatant scams on their sites that could potentially rob people out of thousands? Is this how you intend on getting your money back from people who are making fractions of cents from you. Even the most reliable and reputable faucets do it. You are quite clearly facilitating crime. Its a complete conflict of interest to bring on new adopters who are new to bitcoin and pray on them like that. Bottom of the barrel tactics if you ask me. Why not just promote legitimate offers?

So because there's no law against you doing it and some havnt been proven scams yet and when they are you (in some cases) remove them off your sites and move on the next like you were oblivious and had no idea and other faucets will continue displaying the adds knowing full well that anyone who signs up will be royally shafted. If murder was not illegal would that make it OK to go out and murder people? How do you sleep at night? please I'm interested to know?

Do you mean through banner ads, or direct links on faucets? As someone who owns two Bitcoin GPT sites, I'm fully aware that I do get HYIPs and Ponzis on my banner ads, and I couldn't really care. If someone wants to invest blindly in something like that, let them, at least they will likely learn that it's not a good idea for next time.
Activity: 66

So because there's no law against you doing it and some havnt been proven scams yet and when they are you (in some cases) remove them off your sites and move on the next scammy ad like you were oblivious and had no idea of the previous. Or even worse some faucets will continue displaying the ads knowing full well that anyone who signs up will be royally shafted. If murder was not illegal would that make it OK to go out and murder people? How do you sleep at night? please I'm interested to know?
Activity: 95
whenever i try to add ad code in the panels i get a forbidden error. whats going on?

anyone else having this problem?
Have you tried to add code directly in html but not through admin panel? ( English is not my native ). It can be problems with your hosting I think

i think the problem is that i the microfaucet api doesnt have an html file, but before i switched hosts i remember having one.
Sorry, I meant index.php file of your theme
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
whenever i try to add ad code in the panels i get a forbidden error. whats going on?

Have you tried to add code directly in html but not through admin panel? ( English is not my native ). It can be problems with your hosting I think

i think the problem is that i the microfaucet api doesnt have an html file, but before i switched hosts i remember having one.
Activity: 95

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰
Just a first guess, try setting all the faucet file permissions to 765?
how do i do that?
On most FTP file managers just right click on the folder and set the permissions, on the cPanel go in the file manager, select the folder and click change permissions on top bar.
i tried it and i got a internal error.
💰💰💰💰
Activity: 182
I think he was joking.

To enter Land of Bitcoin list you have to be added.

And he only adds through email.

Keep sending.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
hello guys;

Would you like an information: How do I add my faucet in the land of bitcoin list.

I've sent an email to the site and got no answer.

Does anyone know how do I get on that list?

Thanks
land of bitcoin add your faucet automatically,when your account balance fill BTC Smiley

To me it does not. I have balance in my faucet and not go into the list. I've sent mail and nothing happens. I have my faucet for at least two months. I must be an exception.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
hello guys;

Would you like an information: How do I add my faucet in the land of bitcoin list.

I've sent an email to the site and got no answer.

Does anyone know how do I get on that list?

Thanks
land of bitcoin add your faucet automatically,when your account balance fill BTC Smiley
💰💰💰💰
For those looking to start their own faucet using the Microwallet services, here's an article I wrote some time ago explaining how to set it up.
http://bitdesire.com/setup-microwallet-bitcoin-faucet/

Hope it helps the beginners out there Smiley
💰💰💰💰
My first guess is our mails got lost into a bunch of other mails they received during the service downtime.
I've been trying to get my faucets into the list for a month now aswell, will try to send another email in few days Smiley
Activity: 518
I have sent a lot of mails, and 0 responses. Don't know why tho.
Pages:
Jump to: