Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES - page 10. (Read 59744 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Happy to see my ideas made it to the bounties !

Great bounties, great flier. USA BOYS do the work !

I guess those "campus" bounties don't apply in Europe ?

We were happy to take some of your suggestions  Grin  Bounties extend to Europe as well.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Happy to see my ideas made it to the bounties !

Great bounties, great flier. USA BOYS do the work !

I guess those "campus" bounties don't apply in Europe ?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

First spicy sumission - i win if no other submit !!
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
The new bounties are simply awesome, especially the flier one.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Hey big boys,

It’s time to activate the big guns and hit the streets as we approach #CincoDeMilo. With the recent Ann Coulter news, we felt the need to push up the second round of bounties a few weeks and bring reinforcements to the front line.
This round of bounties will be focused on exposure with an emphasis on triggering, triggering, triggering.

We need (you) to help us fight a centralized media and the hostile left. As we look to support both Milo and MiloCoin we are proud to announce the following DEPLORABLE bounties:

------------Bounties That Will Begin When Milo Goes To Berkeley in September--------

7. Get a photo with MiloCoin shirt or holding a poster of MiloCoin with Milo himself and receive 40,000 MiloCoins
   - MiloCoin Shirts and Hats are coming, but feel free to make your own.

8. Discuss MiloCoin at Milos berkeley Q&A; Milo will be fielding questions, let’s throw /our guy/ a softball and ask him about the currency that features him on it! Get your question fielded on air and receive 50,000 MiloCoins

9. Share / retweet a milocoin official account related social post about berkeley and receiving 250 MiloCoins

Poster Image Download

Not near american UNI but will work on getting an article to feature us , thank you
Activity: 17

Hey big boys,

snip
[/url]

I think the bounties are too high. As someone who got in early and has supported the coin since the beginning im a bit bitter...especially with what we know about the value of the coins being much higher than we thought...

That being said, im hoping for a huge load to be dumped on me ;^]]

Hey big boys,

It’s time to activate the big guns and hit the streets as we approach #CincoDeMilo. With the recent Ann Coulter news, we felt the need to push up the second round of bounties a few weeks and bring reinforcements to the front line.
This round of bounties will be focused on exposure with an emphasis on triggering, triggering, triggering.

We need (you) to help us fight a centralized media and the hostile left. As we look to support both Milo and MiloCoin we are proud to announce the following DEPLORABLE bounties:

------------Bounties That Will Begin When Milo Goes To Berkeley in September--------

7. Get a photo with MiloCoin shirt or holding a poster of MiloCoin with Milo himself and receive 40,000 MiloCoins
   - MiloCoin Shirts and Hats are coming, but feel free to make your own.

8. Discuss MiloCoin at Milos berkeley Q&A; Milo will be fielding questions, let’s throw /our guy/ a softball and ask him about the currency that features him on it! Get your question fielded on air and receive 50,000 MiloCoins

9. Share / retweet a milocoin official account related social post about berkeley and receiving 250 MiloCoins

Poster Image Download

Activity: 37
Any news on the new bounties?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Best way for this donation to go down (if Milo goes along with it) would be to auction off the coins in 3-6 batches of 50-100k MILO.  Have an auction once a month until all the coins are sold.  The ongoing auctions will continually draw attention to MILO for months, and it would be better for the market to allow whales to buy up huge chunks of coins rather than just dump them all over the order books.  It will keep things totally transparent as well.  Rather than the devs or Milo just selling coins on the market as they please, everyone will know exactly how many coins were sold, when they were sold, and for how much they were sold.

It will be a constant feedback loop of hype for months.  An auction approaches, attention to drawn to the market, whales buy up the auction coins, whales will want to see their investment rise so they will inject BTC into the market to move the price up, next auction approaches, MILO is more expensive, first auction whale has seen his investment appreciate further, draws in other whales to participate in the next auction, more whales inject more BTC into the MILO market, and so on and so on.

MILO goes to the moon, we all make bank.  The privilege grant gets tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of dollars in donations.  Milo gets attention because of MILO, MILO gets attention because of Milo.  We all win.

EDIT : We wouldn't even need Milo to officially acknowledge the coin. Devs can just keep auctioning off the coins and sending donations to the privilege grant.

The fact that Milo is taking the donations and not attempting to shut the coin down would be implicit support of the coin by Milo, even if he never explicitly endorses or acknowledges it.

Activity: 10
A great idea from 4chan

"Do devs plan any moves on Berkeley ? This should be in next bounty :
1. Hold a poster of MiloCoin,and get on X amount of photos on popular websites etc.
X * 1K Milo award. (No personal blogs, must be a known website)
2. Get into any interview with news TV, Youtube persona etc. and endorse MiloCoin in good articulative way - 20K Milo
3. Get a photo with MiloCoin shirt or holding a poster of MiloCoin with Milo himself - 50K

I am again willing to spend 1000 Milo from my own pocket for any takers. I bet many people will join."

Dev please consider it!

My idea ! Smiley  If any user lives nearby Berkeley, offer for 1000 Milo is official from me.

Screen to prove that I was posting it:
https://i.imgur.com/5acHaVf.jpg
A great idea from 4chan

"Do devs plan any moves on Berkeley ? This should be in next bounty :
1. Hold a poster of MiloCoin,and get on X amount of photos on popular websites etc.
X * 1K Milo award. (No personal blogs, must be a known website)
2. Get into any interview with news TV, Youtube persona etc. and endorse MiloCoin in good articulative way - 20K Milo
3. Get a photo with MiloCoin shirt or holding a poster of MiloCoin with Milo himself - 50K

I am again willing to spend 1000 Milo from my own pocket for any takers. I bet many people will join."

Dev please consider it!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
wow, waiting for great updates....
Activity: 17
At these prices/volume this white male will be going to Harvard

UPDATE

Hello folks! We are proud to announce an amazing idea that has been requested by Milo's team; we have taken the coins allocated to Milo's personal fund and added it to the Privilege Grant Donation fund.  This will effectively make the privilege grant worth 300k MiloCoins, which could potentially be the biggest private donation they have received so far. Lets send some young men to college!

Let's spread this exciting news, raising the value of all our MiloCoins as well as collectively bringing exposure to a good cause!

In celebration we would like to announce the next wave of sexy bounties!!
Specifics of these hefty bounties will be posted in 72 hours!! So be prepared to secure your future fortune.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
what dose that price spike means?

$0.053685 (835.72%)
0.00004236 BTC  (806.52%)
Just found out this article by Milo http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/01/25/bitcoin-not-dead/

Obviously he is aware and has some basic knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Let's hope he likes the idea of milocoin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: