Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES - page 5. (Read 59744 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
So is this free speech app related to the "twitter protocol" or replacing it?  Have plans changed?  Might want to update the ANN.

Yeah, the market hasn't budged on Yobit.  I'm not calling you a liar, and I'm not even salty about the low price or lack of progress right now.  I'm just saying that it is pretty clear people want to see some sort of tangible results before this thing goes anywhere.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Not sure if you are in contact with Milo about this but I just sent this to his email since its hilarious.
Activity: 40

Remember when we said this wasn't a P&D meme coin? Stay tuned.

https://i.imgur.com/wk6zBj9.jpg

Looks Great, Can't wait. Grin
god job ,it's very nice , i also can't wait
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Looks Great, Can't wait. Grin
Activity: 53
sweet. looking forward to seeing more about this.
i'll sign up for beta testing if you are looking for people to do so.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299

Nice pic, but no proof you even have a working prototype. I could have made that same pic. Show us proof that you guys are working on stuff.

I understand your skepticism and its 100 % understandable. However please consider that dev has kept all his promises up to today so I believe him. Hopefully I will not be proven wrong!
Activity: 37

https://i.imgur.com/wk6zBj9.jpg

Nice pic, but no proof you even have a working prototype. I could have made that same pic. Show us proof that you guys are working on stuff.
Activity: 80

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Should have taken Chicken65 up on his offer.
Hey Dev, you should look into setting up an Investbox investment for MILO coin on Yobit.
https://yobit.net/en/investbox/
This would be a good use for premine, you can offer 10% return weekly.
That will get the price really moving. Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Activity: 53
wait and stake!

yeah, everyone should be staking away. i'm getting a boss amount of coins a day. they're stacking up nicely.

UPDATE

Hello folks we are still working hard behind the scenes! As much as we are community of flamers Wink, Lets keep flaming to a minimum since we are all on the same team here. Chicken, feel free to post POSITIVE contributing ideas, we'd love to hear them.

We will be presenting some new additions/features in due time to give MiloCoin utility to fight for free speech. We must be mindful of timing; Milo is being extremely selective at present, but soon will unleash himself back into the public eye where he belong. When that happens MiloCoin will be ready and waiting for his endorsement!

Also, keep in mind Milo is giving some keynote speeches soon so we are pushing diligently to at least be a talking point at these events. Don't forgot about our bounties, get on air-mention and become a MiloCoin celebrity!

When we will get some concrete news?

I am sure dev is doing the best he can. We just have to show patience, wait and stake!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
what is bounty still alive ?
i want to join
Activity: 37

UPDATE

Hello folks we are still working hard behind the scenes! As much as we are community of flamers Wink, Lets keep flaming to a minimum since we are all on the same team here. Chicken, feel free to post POSITIVE contributing ideas, we'd love to hear them.

We will be presenting some new additions/features in due time to give MiloCoin utility to fight for free speech. We must be mindful of timing; Milo is being extremely selective at present, but soon will unleash himself back into the public eye where he belong. When that happens MiloCoin will be ready and waiting for his endorsement!

Also, keep in mind Milo is giving some keynote speeches soon so we are pushing diligently to at least be a talking point at these events. Don't forgot about our bounties, get on air-mention and become a MiloCoin celebrity!

When we will get some concrete news?
Good buying opportunity now at Yobit 🤑🤑🤑
Cheap Milos for sale!
Pages:
Jump to: