Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES - page 7. (Read 59744 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Chicken will you create takeover thread and take over MiloCoin. Many will follow you! U can bring MiloCoin to moon with TrumpCoin.

Pls make new thread for MIlocoin, we will come with u

either some great satire, or the maddest post ever on this site.
Activity: 2

Chicken will you create takeover thread and take over MiloCoin. Many will follow you! U can bring MiloCoin to moon with TrumpCoin.

Pls make new thread for MIlocoin, we will come with u
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
This coin's dead isn't it? No news in forever. Won't even tell us if they have had personal contact with Milo or not. Always giving the run around.

I contacted the dev yesterday by pm and he replied. There is just no big news so this is why he hasn't said anything.  He hasn't dumped not  a single milocoin from the funds so personally I don't worry Smiley
Activity: 37
This coin's dead isn't it? No news in forever. Won't even tell us if they have had personal contact with Milo or not. Always giving the run around.

blah blah blah

Yeah whatever, cherline already said he doesn't want you involved with the milocoin project. I will now stop responding to your shitposting.

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

This clown was a rabid Fudder on the original Trump thread. He used an alias of course. When he sold out his coins at around 1200 sats he then proceeded to fud the hell out of the coin for months. You know, sellers regret.
His ilk are common in crypto. He would do the same with Milo coin if he sold and the price started rising. He was one of a handful of angry extremists on the Trump thread. Green with envy, bitter, jealous, and undoubtedly
has women issues. Take everything the Clown act Trumpman says with a large pinch of salt.

OMG I still have 2200 coins that I bought 10 cents a piece idiot when the last pump was over. I am actually at loss and I have no reason to FUD trumpcoin dumbass because I will lose even more money. You are the one who stole the trumpcoin premine and now want to rip off this community too. Everyone and I mean everyone hates you and this is quite an accomplishment.

Quote from: trumpman

go away dumbass, you are a joke and dead to this community
[/quote

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Just to clarify to people

This clown was a rabid Fudder on the original Trump thread. He used an alias of course. When he sold out his coins at around 1200 sats he then proceeded to fud the hell out of the coin for months. You know, sellers regret.
His ilk are common in crypto. He would do the same with Milo coin if he sold and the price started rising. He was one of a handful of angry extremists on the Trump thread. Green with envy, bitter, jealous, and undoubtedly
has women issues. Take everything the Clown act Trumpman says with a large pinch of salt.
Is Cherline still deving this coin?
It still has potential but the theme is wrong. The university scholarship fee is about as interesting to Milo and investors/traders as a lead balloon. 
BUT you can do something....

go away dumbass, you are a joke and dead to this community
Is Cherline still deving this coin?
It still has potential but the theme is wrong. The university scholarship fee is about as interesting to Milo and investors/traders as a lead balloon. 
BUT you can do something....
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i'm to late to participate for this project
any updates on the project  Roll Eyes?
Activity: 10

CONGRATULATIONS SkepticalSnake! YOU are the MEME champion!

Your reward is 10,000 MiloCoin (Which is valued at around $60 currently!). Please pm us your address!

Thank You very much ! Address sent Smiley Meme champion sounds great Cheesy
Activity: 17
Congrats Skeptical. 60 bucks for some MS paint memes. I aint hating
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

CONGRATULATIONS SkepticalSnake! YOU are the MEME champion!

First shop, warming up my brain. More to come !

Second:

Third

Fourth and last for today

Your reward is 10,000 MiloCoin (Which is valued at around $60 currently!). Please pm us your address!

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Some good discussion occurring about MILO on some random Vietnamese rice farming forum.  I especially like the points raised by user apj/O8ll.  He seems like an extremely intelligent and handsome man.  I wish I knew who he was so I could go down on him.  No homo.

Hello folks! As requested by a few, we're extending the meme bounty until tomorrow night (10 pm EST). Last chance to get your memes in!
Oh yeah, since you are making some edits on the webpage, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to clean up the ANN a bit while you are at it.

Remove all the mining pools.  Replace the infographic with the round 1 bounties with the infographic with the round 2 bounties.  Since the MiloFund is now the Privilege Grant Fund, maybe update all that information as well.  I'm sure you got enough on your plate as it is, but I figured I'd throw that out there in case you hadn't thought of it.

Keep up the good work!
Milocoin.info appears to be down.

It will be up in a few! Sit tight making a few edits.

Whew!  Glad to hear it.  I was getting myself all worked up and having a private FUD party.

Thought maybe Milo pulled an "Oh vey! Shut it down!".

Nope we are still going strong!

Thank God!  I spent all of my daughter's heart medication money on Milocoin this month.  Little Samantha isn't feeling too good without it though.  She maybe only 7 years old, but she is a trooper.  And I promised her a Nintendo Switch as soon as MILO goes to the moon.

Don't let little Samantha down.  She really wants to live, and she really wants a Switch.
Milocoin.info appears to be down.

It will be up in a few! Sit tight making a few edits.

Whew!  Glad to hear it.  I was getting myself all worked up and having a private FUD party.

Thought maybe Milo pulled an "Oh vey! Shut it down!".

Nope we are still going strong!
Pages:
Jump to: