Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES - page 16. (Read 59744 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Big announcement incoming  Shocked

Is it the video?  The video will be nice and all but Milo's official endorsement is the only announcement I am really waiting for.

On an unrelated note, from here on out when discussing the MiloCoin market I shall refer to "bulls/cucks" rather than "bulls/bears".  As in when MiloCoin downtrends I will say "the MiloCoin market looks rather cuckish at the moment".

Right now, the market seems to be consolidating at the ground floor so it appears Milo is prepping the bull.

Coin doesn't need his endorsement and going down that path is a waste of time and energy. But I know a way which would mean Milo - his army of fans -  Twitter & the press will start talking about. Milo loves attention, its what he thrives on. I know a way. Something with hindsight I should have done with Trump Coin because I always knew he couldn't ever endorse or even speak about the coin. Milo can't and will never endorse either but he can speak about it
which is basically an endorsement. What I have in mind isn't just a passing mention, when I say he will speak about the project I mean he will talk about it often..

The plan requires the dev to not be a shyster  though. I have pm'ed him so we shall see.. Wink

Hi there,

Let me preface by saying all discussion will be engaged on this thread not through PM and no Milocoins will exchange hands between us at any point..

Hi,
I launched Trump Coin which reached 60k sats. I'm certain I can help you bring Milo coin to that price and possibly more.
Would you be interested in talking to me about it?

Can you start by explaining to the group why you believe Trumpcoin hit 60k sats because of you and not DESPITE you?

That being said, If you feel you have some exciting resources to lend to our project independently, we will happily accept you as an ally of our community.

As a sign of good faith, would you mind sending out a tweet about milocoin as well as a post in your trumpcoin announcement endorsing MiloCoin and directing readers to this thread? I think that'll go a long way easing some nerves.

If this goes well with our community (who have already hit some amazing milestones on week 2) we can discuss further synergistic efforts.

Thanks!

Can you start by explaining to the group why you believe Trumpcoin hit 60k sats because of you and not DESPITE you?

Well, with that warm welcome....

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Big announcement incoming  Shocked

Is it the video?  The video will be nice and all but Milo's official endorsement is the only announcement I am really waiting for.

On an unrelated note, from here on out when discussing the MiloCoin market I shall refer to "bulls/cucks" rather than "bulls/bears".  As in when MiloCoin downtrends I will say "the MiloCoin market looks rather cuckish at the moment".

Right now, the market seems to be consolidating at the ground floor so it appears Milo is prepping the bull.

Coin doesn't need his endorsement and going down that path is a waste of time and energy. But I know a way which would mean Milo - his army of fans -  Twitter & the press will start talking about. Milo loves attention, its what he thrives on. I know a way. Something with hindsight I should have done with Trump Coin because I always knew he couldn't ever endorse or even speak about the coin. Milo can't and will never endorse either but he can speak about it
which is basically an endorsement. What I have in mind isn't just a passing mention, when I say he will speak about the project I mean he will talk about it often..

The plan requires the dev to not be a shyster  though. I have pm'ed him so we shall see.. Wink

Hi there,

Let me preface by saying all discussion will be engaged on this thread not through PM and no Milocoins will exchange hands between us at any point..

Hi,
I launched Trump Coin which reached 60k sats. I'm certain I can help you bring Milo coin to that price and possibly more.
Would you be interested in talking to me about it?

That being said, If you feel you have some exciting resources to lend to our project independently, we will happily accept you as an ally of our community.

As a sign of good faith, would you mind sending out a tweet about milocoin as well as a post in your trumpcoin announcement endorsing MiloCoin and directing readers to this thread? I think that'll go a long way easing some nerves.

If this goes well with our community (who have already hit some amazing milestones on week 2) we can discuss further synergistic efforts.

Thanks!

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

The 2018 MiloCoin Privilege Scholarship

We are proud to announce a donation fund of 100k MiloCoins set aside to the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant! The Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant is exclusively available to white men who wish to pursue their post-secondary education on equal footing with their female, queer and ethnic minority classmates.

American college campuses have changed. Research now suggests that low-income caucasian males are the most in need of help. Women’s advantage in college graduation is evident at all socioeconomic levels and for most racial and ethnic groups.

More information can be found here: https://privilegegrant.com/

Sometime prior to the 2018 school year, a member of the development team will eitehr liquidate the White Privelege MiloCoins  and donate teh funds directly or hand over the wallet to someone on Milo's team to do the same.

We believe this is the perfect time for the community to start reaching out to Milo and letting him know about the MiloCoin opportunity.
Even an ultra conservative estimate of .05 per MiloCoin could cover the cost of books for a deserving white male. You can also see just how valuable this fund will be when we generate enough exposure and lead to more realistic (.25, .50) milestones!

New video on its way soon!
Mi

This is awesome. Any address we can send coins?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

The 2018 MiloCoin Privilege Scholarship

We are proud to announce a donation fund of 100k MiloCoins set aside to the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant! The Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant is exclusively available to white men who wish to pursue their post-secondary education on equal footing with their female, queer and ethnic minority classmates.

American college campuses have changed. Research now suggests that low-income caucasian males are the most in need of help. Women’s advantage in college graduation is evident at all socioeconomic levels and for most racial and ethnic groups.

More information can be found here: https://privilegegrant.com/

Sometime prior to the 2018 school year, a member of the development team will eitehr liquidate the White Privelege MiloCoins  and donate teh funds directly or hand over the wallet to someone on Milo's team to do the same.

We believe this is the perfect time for the community to start reaching out to Milo and letting him know about the MiloCoin opportunity.
Even an ultra conservative estimate of .05 per MiloCoin could cover the cost of books for a deserving white male. You can also see just how valuable this fund will be when we generate enough exposure and lead to more realistic (.25, .50) milestones!

New video on its way soon!

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
announcement is big or yuge ?

Yuge

Come on tell us 😁😂😄😃😍😘

Within a matter of hours  Cheesy

The plan requires the dev to not be a shyster  though.

Well it's a good thing they're not. Dev has done nothing but keep promises and be a solid dude thus far.
guys, if you have a reddit account upvote & comment this. Voting needs to subscribe first in the sub:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Yiannopoulos/comments/61b0d4/milocoin_milo_yiannopoulos_inspired_cryptocurrency/

and post something good about milo or milocoin here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/milocoin/

Coin doesn't need his endorsement and going down that path is a waste of time and energy. But I know a way which would mean Milo - his army of fans -  Twitter & the press will start talking about. Milo loves attention, its what he thrives on. I know a way. Something with hindsight I should have done with Trump Coin because I always knew he couldn't ever endorse or even speak about the coin. Milo can't and will never endorse either but he can speak about it

The plan requires the dev to not be a shyster  though. I have pm'ed him so we shall see.. Wink

go away scammer, nobody needs your advice

Is it the video?  The video will be nice and all but Milo's official endorsement is the only announcement I am really waiting for.

On an unrelated note, from here on out when discussing the MiloCoin market I shall refer to "bulls/cucks" rather than "bulls/bears".  As in when MiloCoin downtrends I will say "the MiloCoin market looks rather cuckish at the moment".

Meme those danks children, meme until your little hearts are content

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
announcement is big or yuge ?

Come on tell us 😁😂😄😃😍😘
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
The "Twitter protocol" needs to be emphasized if we are to get Milo to accept his coins. It doesn't need to be finished right now, but dev needs to release a lot more information on it.

Right now we are trying to get Milo to accept his coins......for what? So he can get rich? He is already rich.

We are screaming "MILO!! CLAIM YOUR COINS SO WE CAN GO TO THE MOON TOGETHER!!" when we should be screaming "MILO!! CLAIM YOUR COINS SO WE CAN FIGHT FOR FREE SPEECH TOGETHER!!".
Also upvote this over voat: https://voat.co/v/cryptocurrency/1743807

If you don't have an account just register. Voat is like a new reddit, without the sjw fags
cherline why no facebook page for milocoin ?  Embarrassed
I'm not sure that I've seen anyone offering that yet - but depending on what you were prepared to pay for the rental, you're possibly better off buying and then staking them in your wallet. I'm making some pretty sweet staking gains  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hey I want to  rent hashpower to mine this, anyone knows how to do this?
Pages:
Jump to: