Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES - page 19. (Read 59744 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
good news as getting listed on coinmarketcap is telling to the world that we are here

all the best
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
milo is a pedophile
WRONG!
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/C7xHN3TJiFs/hqdefault.jpg

who supports trump.
Damn right he does. MAGA

pls end this project. 
Too late for that now, the ball is rolling. You may end your life when you see the price in a few months and didn't get in over your poltiical alignments

Activity: 127
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
this is not a good idea, milo is a pedophile who supports trump.
pls end this project. 
NovaExchange Update

Quick update. Just got off the horn with NovaExchange, regarding the PMs we've received about having issues withdrawing from Nova to your PC wallet. Here's a quick rundown:

From Nova

"When checking withdrawal history for MILO, we can see that we have 2 withdrawals of MILO where the users has requested this withdrawal but not have confirmed withdrawal by clicking the confirm link on e-mail that will be sent when requesting withdrawals, there is also a few withdrawals that has been canceled by users before coins was sent.

If time has runned out, and confirm link is no longer valid, users can cancel their withdrawal requests on "wallets / current transactions" page and request a new withdrawal.

All other withdrawals requested is correctly sent from us and has at least 3 confirms on network"

In summary; be sure to check your email to confirm your withdrawal and if you want to cancel the withdrawal and start again you have that option as well.

MiloCoin Quick Update
We will be launching a professional informational video sometime next week. With the overwhelming amount of views we received on our first video, we think using this avenue to explain MiloCoin and it's purpose to the masses is a smart move.

Yobit: A lot of PMs about Yobit. I can assure you, the listing fee was paid and multiple support tickets and emails have been sent, we believe there may be some internal issues going on at Yobit and that is what is causing the delay. This may be a blessing in disguise for early adopters who are looking to stock up.

We've got some other exciting news to announce in the next few days, but wanted to at least address the Nova Exchange issues.

#DecentralizeJournalism

Thanks all.

Hey Dev

Two suggestions you (and the rest of the community) may want to consider Smiley

a) You may want to list milocoin here ---> https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php It's free, just needs 1000 votes, I am a noob and I don't know how to fill all the details (e.g. blog height, dunno what that is)

b) We definitely need a site like https://wesellcrypto.com/ for the common folks who are milo fans but have no idea (or too lazy to bother) of how to buy btc and then convert it to milocoins on an exchange. You can put a 10 % increase in the price, and either keep it for yourself or use it when buying coins to increase the price of milocoins on the exchange sites Smiley

Activity: 53
NovaExchange Update

Quick update. Just got off the horn with NovaExchange, regarding the PMs we've received about having issues withdrawing from Nova to your PC wallet. Here's a quick rundown:

From Nova

"When checking withdrawal history for MILO, we can see that we have 2 withdrawals of MILO where the users has requested this withdrawal but not have confirmed withdrawal by clicking the confirm link on e-mail that will be sent when requesting withdrawals, there is also a few withdrawals that has been canceled by users before coins was sent.

If time has runned out, and confirm link is no longer valid, users can cancel their withdrawal requests on "wallets / current transactions" page and request a new withdrawal.

All other withdrawals requested is correctly sent from us and has at least 3 confirms on network"

In summary; be sure to check your email to confirm your withdrawal and if you want to cancel the withdrawal and start again you have that option as well.

MiloCoin Quick Update
We will be launching a professional informational video sometime next week. With the overwhelming amount of views we received on our first video, we think using this avenue to explain MiloCoin and it's purpose to the masses is a smart move.

Yobit: A lot of PMs about Yobit. I can assure you, the listing fee was paid and multiple support tickets and emails have been sent, we believe there may be some internal issues going on at Yobit and that is what is causing the delay. This may be a blessing in disguise for early adopters who are looking to stock up.

We've got some other exciting news to announce in the next few days, but wanted to at least address the Nova Exchange issues.

#DecentralizeJournalism

Thanks all.

exciting stuff. great update.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin
I think an informational video campaign could really be beneficial. You millennials need everything cut and dry. However, I'd like to see another hype, give you chills type video as well.

Thats what I'm here for my man
Activity: 12
I think an informational video campaign could really be beneficial. You millennials need everything cut and dry. However, I'd like to see another hype, give you chills type video as well.
Activity: 124
NovaExchange Update

From Nova

MiloCoin Quick Update

#DecentralizeJournalism

Thanks all.

Thanks DEV ! Nova working good so far

Activity: 80
NovaExchange Update

From Nova

MiloCoin Quick Update

#DecentralizeJournalism

Thanks all.

Keep up the good work devs, great buy support ATM
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
You present a pretty good idea, we had assumed the Twitter protocol was enough, but something more primitive and tangible to get behind like a charity fund is valuable - we’ve opened up a vote on this topic!

To be honest, I wasn't even thinking about the Twitter protocol when I made my post about a charity fund.  Yes, if done right, I do believe the Twitter protocol will do more for the coin than any charity fund.

On that topic, I just wanted to clarify a small (but very important) detail on how the Twitter protocol will function.  Will a user need to spend MiloCoin to send a tweet through the Twitter protocol (coins spent on messages can be automatically sent to a burn address or redistributed to nodes participating in protocol)?  I certainly hope so for a few reasons. 

It will limit spam tweets. 

It will provide the coin with real world utility and a steady stream of buyers for anyone wishing to use the protocol. 

Finally, and most importantly, Milo and Gavin will be much more willing to accept their coins and promote the coin if there is a reason for them holding the coins beyond making them richer.  When investors look at the coin and ask, "So why were Milo and Gavin just given all these coins!??!" the answer will be, "So they can use the Twitter protocol of course!!".  When their fanbase asks, "So why are Milo and Gavin shilling this coin?!?!" the answer will be, "For free speech!!".  When it comes to marketing, being able to explain the gifts like this plays out much much better.

If spending the coin is NOT required to use the Twitter protocol, it just looks like Milo and Gavin are being bribed into promoting a memecoin.  If spending the coin IS required to use the Twitter protocol, it looks like Milo and Gavin are being gifted coins with real utility that will allow them to spread their message more effectively.  Investors in the former scenario will feel like they are being duped into making two rich men even richer, while investors in the latter scenario will feel like they are supporting free speech.
Activity: 23
Really liking the progress here. Every time I check back a lot has gone down. Nice to see that for a change

what progress you cunt?

fucking shitcoin is dying.

they dumped the fucking premine already

Roll Eyes

Just checked and this is not true. Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my time.

Coin is actually raising in value if you were wondering.
Really liking the progress here. Every time I check back a lot has gone down. Nice to see that for a change

what progress you cunt?

Roll Eyes

fuck off troll
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

what progress you cunt?

Roll Eyes

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
What bounty amount is for which tasks? Do you consider a small airdrop? Cheesy

what airdrop is?
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Activity: 80

UPDATE

Get your spicy memes here: http://milocoin.info/graphics.html  Thanks to those who spent time creating them. This page will be updated on the regular so check back in for more.

Brand new video on its way within a matter of days! Get pumped.

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi!

NEW Pool for Milo Coin[MILO]

http://miningpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for MILOCOIN

stratum+tcp://miningpool.thruhere.net:5832 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 5831-- Diff 8
Port: 5832-- VarDiff: 512-16194 (use as default)
Port: 5833-- Diff:18192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: [email protected]
tweeter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: