Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES - page 20. (Read 59744 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Can anyone rip the radio interview i would like to listen but dont want to pay for it.
100MILO county for first one to rip the interview as mp3 and upload to youtube.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Thanks DEV

Yobit has some complaints lately - hopefully they honor payment !
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

UPDATE

Helloo folks! Android/ios wallets are being finalized right now. We are also working on new exchanges. Waiting on Yobit to process our payment  Grin

Just listened to the episode where Gavin mentions MiloCoin - he was surprisingly positive.

It was an excellent show that I urge everyone to watch  https://www.compoundmedia.com/shows/the-gavin-mcinnes-show-315/58c94dad7d76e614d500bc64/. Milocoin is time stamped on the right hand side of the screen  Grin

Activity: 12
Just listened to the episode where Gavin mentions MiloCoin - he was surprisingly positive.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I'm finally mining with my wallet open!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

This coin's strategy is: mine,  dump and take profit (if any) and never came back.

Those who will stay, good luck!

you is a smart baby.....even though i think deep down that you're a flaming homosexual......

i saw you hyping pink pussey dog

shame that retarded dev fucked the community over

Did the same with the stupid dev feg dog, but a little bit later. Almost 0 profit there. ... Then I went to $RNS and more than double few days later.
If you were in the dog slack... see what i posted and the date about alternative coins in order to compensate the time lost on that bastard dog

Stay safe here...  Smiley

EDIT: imo, i dont see this coin going anywhere.
Activity: 224

This coin's strategy is: mine,  dump and take profit (if any) and never came back.

you is a smart baby.....even though i think deep down that you're a flaming homosexual......

i saw you hyping pink pussey dog

shame that retarded dev fucked the community over

Activity: 238

This coin's strategy is: mine,  dump and take profit (if any) and never came back.

Activity: 39
Hah - I was the guy in that 4chan thread accused of being OP/The Dev. It ended much better than it started.
Get ahold of reddit now or they will fuck everything up and milo will not want to rep the coin....

What's going down there? I never go there. Horrible.
Propoganda https://www.reddit.com/r/milocoin/
And on 4chan, https://archive.fo/ZNE5a
Get ahold of reddit now or they will fuck everything up and milo will not want to rep the coin....

What's going down there? I never go there. Horrible.
This is crypto you fuck.

Not some batty boi orgy.

We expect MILO to reach Parity with BTC within the first few minutes of trading

So take some GHB and smoke some crystal and start pumping...you degenerate FAGGOT.

Your erotic language is making my wibbly-bits all chubbly-wubbly   Kiss Kiss Kiss

it would, wouldn't it.....

faggot.....

Kiss Kiss Kiss
This is crypto you fuck.

Not some batty boi orgy.

So take some GHB and smoke some crystal and start pumping...you degenerate FAGGOT.

Your erotic language is making my wibbly-bits all chubbly-wubbly   Kiss Kiss Kiss

Milo's getting dumped.

It's day 0.5, stop being such a nancyboy  Grin

This is crypto you fuck.

Not some batty boi orgy.

Milo's getting dumped.

It's day 0.5, stop being such a nancyboy  Grin
Milo's getting dumped.

Am sure he'd rather get pumped.
Someone tell me how do i stake coins?
Someone just sent me 69 Milos, thank you man :33

That was me - now go to your first post and hit the edit button (looks like a pencil and paper)

You can remove the wallet and save it
Pages:
Jump to: