Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] MindCoin [MND] - Raising Awareness of Mental Health, By Trading ★★ - page 17. (Read 52652 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Thanks for the Link Jambo, we'll be adding a direct donation via the next wallet release for ease of donation.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Not all in this life is to get a profit, one can too join a project for make this rotten world a better place to live, however some guys only think in make big money quickly, Mental Health Awareness is something important and all of us  would be involved
if anyone wants to help then here is MIND UK website (same quotes from there are posted on here). They are a registered charity.

http://www.mind.org.uk/?gclid=CJ7TmuGikMoCFWnmwgodlbwBXQ

Good luck dealing with them MIKE
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Not all in this life is to get a profit, one can too join a project for make this rotten world a better place to live, however some guys only think in make big money quickly, Mental Health Awareness is something important and all of us  would be involved
legendary
Just don't get the negative response, only trying to respond to you but I agree with you on that just gives the chance to accumulate at this price which is always a good thing for more people to get on board etc.
Lets see this roadmap, and is POS due in the near future ?
Crypto Enthusiast
Just don't get the negative response, only trying to respond to you but I agree with you on that just gives the chance to accumulate at this price which is always a good thing for more people to get on board etc.
legendary
Did I? I'm a bit confused where your actually trying to take this there was a trader that took profits on Twitter just do a #mindcoin search my friend.
im not taking this anywhere, i just said it was pointless mining this when its cheaper at yobit.
Crypto Enthusiast
Did I? I'm a bit confused where your actually trying to take this there was a trader that took profits on Twitter just do a #mindcoin search my friend.
legendary
Why mine this shit, when is so cheap at yobit, this isnt pump n dump, this is mine and dump. (great marketing skills from mike in yobit troll box, not 1 mention to people about mindcoin  lol)

We offered a Q&A last night, pretty sure you missed that then?. I'm sorry if it's not meeting your demands I'm focusing on other things for the currency aside from talking in a 'trollbox'.
yes q and a to the 8 people who were there ( more like a fuck about with the lads), then you said goodnight and dumped 10k (marketing costs?)
Crypto Enthusiast
Why mine this shit, when is so cheap at yobit, this isnt pump n dump, this is mine and dump. (great marketing skills from mike in yobit troll box, not 1 mention to people about mindcoin  lol)

We offered a Q&A last night, pretty sure you missed that then?. I'm sorry if it's not meeting your demands I'm focusing on other things for the currency aside from talking in a 'trollbox'.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Why mine this shit, when is so cheap at yobit, this isnt pump n dump, this is mine and dump.

Because it won't be cheap for long
legendary
Why mine this shit, when is so cheap at yobit, this isnt pump n dump, this is mine and dump. (great marketing skills from mike in yobit troll box, not 1 mention to people about mindcoin  lol)
Crypto Enthusiast
Oh yea i agree most definitely.
Activity: 50
I think bit1 is basically saying that it's the same teams creating new coins over and over again, albeit with slightly different rosters each time.

Not entirely sure why that's a problem, surely crypto experience is a good thing??

I guess his worry is that crypto is awash with devs that launch coin, pumppndump, run. Rinse and repeat.

Personally I don't think MindCoin is one of those.
Activity: 3
I've begun mining MindCoin's over at pool.mn, great idea for a coin, hope this goes well!
Crypto Enthusiast
After I updated my wallet to the newest version I have not experienced any further issues.
I am also sure now that the fault was my own, playing with a VPN.

As for the comments posted on page 8 of this thread I have to honestly say I have rarely become so confused by one poster before.
If it was on purpose then thank you, as it seems also to have confused an adequate amount of people for some of my buy orders to fill.
If your intention was other then OMG.

Anyway thank you bit1  Grin

Great to hear that. And yes, i ran into a little confusion myself. To recap on agenda we'll be adding the roadmap to the OP once we clarify a few items.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
After I updated my wallet to the newest version I have not experienced any further issues.
I am also sure now that the fault was my own, playing with a VPN.

As for the comments posted on page 8 of this thread I have to honestly say I have rarely become so confused by one poster before.
If it was on purpose then thank you, as it seems also to have confused an adequate amount of people for some of my buy orders to fill.
If your intention was other then OMG.

Anyway thank you bit1  Grin
Crypto Enthusiast
Lol. It's not a takeover of any form but i think we got to an agreement.
legendary
Activity: 938

However your sig say another thing. Smiley

Please be sure to make sense in a question then i can put forward a valid answer.
his question was

Ok, So you team behind of MindCoin [MND] is?

but it meant to say

Ok, So who is the team behind  MindCoin [MND] ?

i think..

Thank you! @jambo110 for the clarification

And I think that we must thank @mwheeleruk him for his sincerity because it proved our point:

Almost of the coins are launched or are takeovers of the same "Teams" behind of this.
legendary
Activity: 938

Please be sure to make sense in a question then i can put forward a valid answer.

Sorry,

You are supporting  MindCoin you signature say it. right?

and  you said: actually someone that lead the marketing and development on Syscoin for 15 months.

Then you are supporting two coins Syscoin and MindCoin.   Right?

Sorry,

I can see the confusion. Lead ; "I lead the Syscoin Team" opposed to "I did lead the Syscoin team"

I'm the Latter, or to better wording i left the Syscoin team. Hope that helps!  Grin

Well, We are clear now! Grin    Do you have a Team on it?  or are you alone?   
Crypto Enthusiast

Sorry,

You are supporting  MindCoin you signature say it. right?

and  you said: actually someone that lead the marketing and development on Syscoin for 15 months.

Then you are supporting two coins Syscoin and MindCoin.   Right?

Sorry,

I can see the confusion. Lead ; "I lead the Syscoin Team" opposed to "I did lead the Syscoin team"

I'm the Latter, or to better wording i left the Syscoin team. Hope that helps!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: