Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller - page 44. (Read 164300 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Am I the only one having to close out MC with Task Manager? Huh  It won't close otherwise. Even after mining has been stopped.
I only had this issue a while back, with CudaMiner (not ccMiner), and that was several releases ago, shortly after console integration.  Haven't had the issue since then.

I haven't checked in a while and just saw manual configuration and failovers are now implemented.
Great job! Will start looking into it now.

I see some people are using cgminer/sgminer based nvidia miners.
Can you tell me how to find these? I've been looking for a while, but no luck.
I would really love the APIs that sgminer offers.
As far as I'm aware, the only reason anyone is using SGminer is either because they have AMD cards, or because they're mining neoScrypt (there is no ccMiner or any other NVIDIA-specific miner for neoScrypt yet).

For sgminer, you need to use the usewindow/true option on the config line.  Otherwise, sgminer gets really confused with the console mode.  There is a text only option in sgminer which should make it compatible but it doesn't seem to work right for me.
Am I the only one having to close out MC with Task Manager? Huh  It won't close otherwise. Even after mining has been stopped.

No, i have the same problem

It will close eventually but it is a problem with shutting down the multicast receiver.  If you disable remotereceive then you won't have the delay.  I'll have a fix in the next version which sets a max time for shutting down (0.5 seconds) and then continues on regardless.  I'll see if I can get that release out later today.
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Am I the only one having to close out MC with Task Manager? Huh  It won't close otherwise. Even after mining has been stopped.
I only had this issue a while back, with CudaMiner (not ccMiner), and that was several releases ago, shortly after console integration.  Haven't had the issue since then.

I haven't checked in a while and just saw manual configuration and failovers are now implemented.

As far as I'm aware, the only reason anyone is using SGminer is either because they have AMD cards, or because they're mining neoScrypt (there is no ccMiner or any other NVIDIA-specific miner for neoScrypt yet).

Well, too bad... I'd really like to look at fans and temps, to be switching pools with cgminermonitor (all miners - amd and nvidia) etc...
Anyway - I guess I'll keep using sgminer with AMD cards and ccminer with nvidia. Thanks, Travis!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I only had this issue a while back, with CudaMiner (not ccMiner), and that was several releases ago, shortly after console integration.  Haven't had the issue since then.

Activity: 805

No, i have the same problem
Activity: 271
Merit: 251

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 10
I'm getting this error. bat tested directly doesn't gives error, only with Miner Control

Code:
[14:38:59] Starting TradeMyBit X15 with F:\Desktop\sgminer-5.1-dev-2014-11-10-win32\sgminer.exe  -o stratum+tcp://am01.eu.trademybit.com:6660 -u xxxx -p xxxx -k bitblock -I 18 -w 256 --vectors 1 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-threads 2 
[14:38:59] Global quota greatest common denominator set to 1
[14:38:59] Set default algorithm to bitblock
[14:38:59] Default Devices = all
[14:38:59] set_devices(all)
[14:38:59] GPU 0 Worksize set to 256.
[14:38:59] Loading settings from default_profile for pool 0
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Algorithm set to "bitblock"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 devices set to "all"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 lookup gap set to "2"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Intensity set to "18"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 XIntensity set to ""
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Raw Intensity set to ""
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Thread Concurrency set to "8192"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Clock set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Memory clock set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Threads set to "2"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Fan set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Powertune set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Vddc set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Shaders set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Worksize set to "256"
LINES value must be >= 2 and <= -4904: got -1
initscr(): Unable to create SP

EDIT : Just finished searcheing google, and it seems I missed -T command :O . Might be useful if you put this on first post for windows user Tongue I don't know if it's sgminer or miner control
Activity: 24
Tried a couple of things including I -14, and just using sgminer on it's own. It lags the whole system both amd (cpu) and intel rigs. I've disabled neoscrypt for now within minercontrol, and will wait to see if any cuda miners add neoscrypt. Thanks for the replies.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I can't seem to get more than 25KHS per 750 Ti using neoscrypt on sgminer. Do I need to install any extra bits like opencl drivers? I'm using Nvidia driver version 344.11

Also what to put in the sgminer.conf file or just delete it? I've removed it for now.

my current settings for nicehash look like this:

{ "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\xxx\\Desktop\\sgm5", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_:3341 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=.08 -w 128 -g 1 -I 12 -k neoscrypt", "usewindow": true }

Try -I 14  My Config code

Code:
{ "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\Jim\\Desktop\\cpuminer\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_:3341 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=32 -I 14 -k neoscrypt", "usewindow": true },
I can't seem to get more than 25KHS per 750 Ti using neoscrypt on sgminer. Do I need to install any extra bits like opencl drivers? I'm using Nvidia driver version 344.11

Also what to put in the sgminer.conf file or just delete it? I've removed it for now.

{ "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\xxx\\Desktop\\sgm5", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_:3341 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=.08 -w 128 -g 1 -I 12 -k neoscrypt", "usewindow": true }

Probably a better question to ask on the sgminer thread.  Just for comparison, however, I'm getting about 40KHS per 750 Ti SC (eVGA) on my machine.
Activity: 24

Is it just me or TMB Neo, doesn't seem to work, i can connect manually but Miner Control just sees the pool as dead.
yes i checked all my config, X11 connects, X15 sometimes, Neo, never
but NEO works fine on Nicehash

Yep, can confirm, there appears to be an API parsing error with TMB neo. Needs fixing.

I'm not following.  Do you see an issue with NeoScrypt on TMB or NeoScrypt for TMB within Miner Control?  I'm seeing pricing information which means I am parsing the incoming API.  Launching the miner doesn't have anything to do with the API so I'm wondering if it is an issue with the miner not talking to TMB.  Have you tried launching the miner manually?

FYI, I'm happily mining away on NeoScrypt right now via TMB. Of note, I had to use the "usewindow" option or sgminer went haywire.

Code:
[20:26:45] Starting TradeMyBit NeoScrypt with C:\CryptoMining\sgminer-5-dev-neoscrypt-windows\sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -I 14 -T -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:8880 -u MinerControl.1 -p x

yes, the pricing shows up, but when i click auto, the pools shows up dead in the listing.

maybe pointing to the wrong port or something.

and yup, lauchning the miner manually works..

Look at the starting command which is echoed in the console window (if if you are running with 'usewindow').  See if the port number listed there matches what TMB is expecting.  If it looks good, try running that command in a command prompt window.  This really sounds like just a configuration issue.
yes, the pricing shows up, but when i click auto, the pools shows up dead in the listing.

maybe pointing to the wrong port or something.

and yup, lauchning the miner manually works..
Is it just me or TMB Neo, doesn't seem to work, i can connect manually but Miner Control just sees the pool as dead.

Yep, can confirm, there appears to be an API parsing error with TMB neo. Needs fixing.

I'm not following.  Do you see an issue with NeoScrypt on TMB or NeoScrypt for TMB within Miner Control?  I'm seeing pricing information which means I am parsing the incoming API.  Launching the miner doesn't have anything to do with the API so I'm wondering if it is an issue with the miner not talking to TMB.  Have you tried launching the miner manually?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10

OK, someone posted last night about the broken auto-start (to tray) and then apparently removed the posting later today.

Fixing that is on my radar.  I've unfortunately been time squeezed lately.  Adding in the new algos was a lot easier than diagnosing the start-up issues so I was able to squeeze that work in.  Hopefully I'll have some time to work on getting auto-start in tray mode working again in a few days.

For NiceHash you need to use sgminer.   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9459003

Here is my conf for it for my 750 ti

Code:
{ "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\Jim\\Desktop\\cpuminer\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_:3341 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=32 -I 14 -k neoscrypt", "usewindow": true },

Ahh, thanks, I'll have to give that a try.  I tried to use cgminer last night without any luck, which is one reason why I didn't publish any concrete config examples for NeoScrypt.
Pages:
Jump to: