Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum is Launched on ETH, BSC and Polygon 🚀 - page 58. (Read 63187 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Well, I very much doubt that these tokens will again cost $10 as in 2017. So that not quite understandable to what is open a new thread for this project. There have been many similar projects and they have all been forgotten...

Nobody talks about 10 dollars, because in 2017, the issue of the coin was tiny. Now there are much more coins in circulation, but the price of $ 1 now seems unrealistic.

1 dollars is a joke , if it will pump max it could go up to 0.1 dollars max! To many genesis address in few hands and still long way for mining all the coin from smart contrat! Dev should have make all mining coin in max 1 years time, today i am sure price would have been much more!

Look, if the entire altcoin market goes up, then easily many tokens will make x100. I am sure of this (I don’t know exactly why).
Historically, the token had a price of $ 10, so during the pump, the price can jump to $ 1. Of course, if the "altcoin season" arrives

What made minereum price jump up was the introduction of services that consumed mne tokens, burning them and reducing the circulating supply. For example the token creation service. If this service is still active and a few new services will be launched in the future, probably the minereum value will go up again.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Well, I very much doubt that these tokens will again cost $10 as in 2017. So that not quite understandable to what is open a new thread for this project. There have been many similar projects and they have all been forgotten...

Nobody talks about 10 dollars, because in 2017, the issue of the coin was tiny. Now there are much more coins in circulation, but the price of $ 1 now seems unrealistic.

1 dollars is a joke , if it will pump max it could go up to 0.1 dollars max! To many genesis address in few hands and still long way for mining all the coin from smart contrat! Dev should have make all mining coin in max 1 years time, today i am sure price would have been much more!

Look, if the entire altcoin market goes up, then easily many tokens will make x100. I am sure of this (I don’t know exactly why).
Historically, the token had a price of $ 10, so during the pump, the price can jump to $ 1. Of course, if the "altcoin season" arrives
Yupss, I agree with your opinion, but for now it's very difficult to see a market that is still a mess and to raise prices on the market, it must immediately make a promotion so that many are interested in returning to this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
legendary
Great to see you back minereum  Grin

Since the dev back the minereum tokens drop quite a lot , please dev keep silence again  Grin, it was a joke, please make minereum great again with some new develop!
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Great to see you back minereum  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
hi the MTRON and MEOS was the futur project of dev, we waiting since several time, now tron and eos mainnet are available.

we have send mne and no update from dev so i hope this one havent forget.

Unfortunately EOS and TRON did not reach the maturity we were expecting.

For that reason MTRON and MEOS will be canceled and a refund will be performed for all the participating addresses.

Smiley Wow welcome back Minereum, what a surprise, how are you?
Activity: 455
Merit: 105
hi the MTRON and MEOS was the futur project of dev, we waiting since several time, now tron and eos mainnet are available.

Unfortunately EOS and TRON did not reach the maturity we were expecting.

For that reason MTRON and MEOS will be canceled and a refund will be performed for all the participating addresses.
Activity: 455
Merit: 105
The signals are not good at the moment even if the site does not work, I see it very hard that the project it will recovers soon, we hope the dev does something at least for the website, for the moment the certificate for access to the site is blocked

Thank you, the website access is solved.
legendary
Well sold some minereum today and still have some to keep in case dev will come back , we never know what will happens in the future! Self mining smart contract it was great project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Well, looks like the ship's sailed.
Never got the appeal of a self-mining smart contract - smart contracts are inherently self-executing, so calling this smart contract a self-something felt like an oversell and a reason that kept me away from the project. Looks like it was the right call
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

legendary
Wow guys! Make Minereum Great again? What news is heard? Is the developer back? It would be great to see the Minierium again at 100k satosh.  Cheesy

Well ,it would be nice if dev back and start good develop and also off course minereum at 100K it will be great but hard i think! Let's hope for the future of this project.
So far, the price of 100k satosh seems like a dream. A lot of holders of this coin, respectively, a lot of sellers. Buyers are not yet visible .. It was a manipulative growth.
without development it will never be 100K satoshy and i think  even with develop it will be at this price. Look like it was just pump , it happens to many other coin project too, pump and dump!!
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wow guys! Make Minereum Great again? What news is heard? Is the developer back? It would be great to see the Minierium again at 100k satosh.  Cheesy

Well ,it would be nice if dev back and start good develop and also off course minereum at 100K it will be great but hard i think! Let's hope for the future of this project.
So far, the price of 100k satosh seems like a dream. A lot of holders of this coin, respectively, a lot of sellers. Buyers are not yet visible .. It was a manipulative growth.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

i hope the dev of minereum is back to develop this project again, and minereum become a good choice of investment again
not only a pump and dump token
because now crypto market is getting better and better

I won't believe even if he comes back  Cheesy also remind you not to be provoked by the pump pump pump maybe they set a trap
Minereum supply is controlled by Dev when Artemine open ICO / Swap
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
i hope the dev of minereum is back to develop this project again, and minereum become a good choice of investment again

Are you kidding me? This is a textbook definition of an pump and dump of an abandoned shitcoin. Ask yourself, why it would be real organic growth?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

legendary

Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pages:
Jump to: