Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum is Launched on ETH, BSC and Polygon 🚀 - page 61. (Read 63187 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello,
I have been holding minereum since 2017 and thought the minereum project had died. But apparently it goes on with minereum. I have kept my MNE tokens at my Ethereum address since 2017.  Do I have to do something or just leave it at that? does it go on with minereum? Do I have to do an update?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Today airdrop worth nothing compare couple years ago, but you never know it could come good airdrop in the future again i hope
It is true that if we talk about airdrop now it is very different compared to last year because the airdrop at the moment is of no value but apart from that you say there is a truth that in the future airdrop will have value

Even signature most of the time worth nothing , but nothing we can do really. Really sad couple years ago i did few signature worth couple bitcoin, today if we get 100 dollars is the top signature you can get out!
you know now the price of bitcoin is more than $ 5000 and Ethereum $ 150 is reasonable bounty now the prize is a little, because there are also many participants and the market is always a dump
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Today airdrop worth nothing compare couple years ago, but you never know it could come good airdrop in the future again i hope
It is true that if we talk about airdrop now it is very different compared to last year because the airdrop at the moment is of no value but apart from that you say there is a truth that in the future airdrop will have value

Even signature most of the time worth nothing , but nothing we can do really. Really sad couple years ago i did few signature worth couple bitcoin, today if we get 100 dollars is the top signature you can get out!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
legendary
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
There is no doubt that this coin is dead, and everyone should not waste time watching this coin.

Minerieum is dead but not burried, well dead and dead i think, no hope anymore, it was pretty cool.
People who have MNE know that MNE is dead, but they all hope that it will suddenly come back to life, but now there will be no future even if it is resurrected, because the era airdrop coin has passed.
I think that is an impossible thing and it will definitely be a waste of time if we hope that MNE can live again but for more clarity, let's just look at what happens later
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
"the era airdrop coin has passed" hahaha rite MNE was a cool airdrop, very lucrative.
You should have made a lot of money on the MNE airdrop project,but now it ia different now.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
"the era airdrop coin has passed" hahaha rite MNE was a cool airdrop, very lucrative.
There is no doubt that this coin is dead, and everyone should not waste time watching this coin.

Minerieum is dead but not burried, well dead and dead i think, no hope anymore, it was pretty cool.
People who have MNE know that MNE is dead, but they all hope that it will suddenly come back to life, but now there will be no future even if it is resurrected, because the era airdrop coin has passed.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

When artemine was lauched everybody was asking what about minereum developement.... At that time dev clearly declared that they where going to be two indipentent projects and the developement of minereum wasn't going to stop because of artemine.

However i'm not sure if something changed later.
More like the fact that two projects have already been stopped. Just a lot of time has passed, and during this period it was possible to release updates, but they are still not there and they are unlikely to be.

After all, it is an airdrop project, so if it fails, it will fail. It will not be the same as the ICO project. If the ICO project fails, the investors will be greatly lost, and the airdrop just waste their expectations.

Airdrop project that traps many traders, right? I remember when the price was pumped and attracted the attention of traders and at this moment they are trapped slowly
When the price rises wildly, speculators will ignore the essence of the project, and short-term profits will make people lose.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

When artemine was lauched everybody was asking what about minereum developement.... At that time dev clearly declared that they where going to be two indipentent projects and the developement of minereum wasn't going to stop because of artemine.

More like the fact that two projects have already been stopped. Just a lot of time has passed, and during this period it was possible to release updates, but they are still not there and they are unlikely to be.

After all, it is an airdrop project, so if it fails, it will fail. It will not be the same as the ICO project. If the ICO project fails, the investors will be greatly lost, and the airdrop just waste their expectations.

Airdrop project that traps many traders, right? I remember when the price was pumped and attracted the attention of traders and at this moment they are trapped slowly
what is this another scam and ponzi scheme? Cheesy

like all these kind of work i dont thınk thıs project can go longer Cheesy eventually they gonna runaway, should be carefull to ınvest these kınd of mınıng thıngs, ım tellıng thıngs because ı cant see these thıngs as project Smiley
In fact, some airdrop project is also successful, but most of them are the hype coins that come out when the market is good. Generally, developers are born to earn money.
Yes agree with you at least some one  who recognizes and identifies all these things, not everyone is able to do it.
Maybe MNE's DEV will continue to develop this project, but at that time, the new MNE generated by everyone's self-mine will enter the market and the stock will increase, so this project does not see a good future.
legendary

like all these kind of work i dont thınk thıs project can go longer Cheesy eventually they gonna runaway, should be carefull to ınvest these kınd of mınıng thıngs, ım tellıng thıngs because ı cant see these thıngs as project Smiley
In fact, some airdrop project is also successful, but most of them are the hype coins that come out when the market is good. Generally, developers are born to earn money.
Yes agree with you at least some one  who recognizes and identifies all these things, not everyone is able to do it.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

Activity: 2632
Merit: 649

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Last Active:   October 26, 2018, 11:11:43 PM
look at above ,   the dev has already disappeared 6 months , he has already abandon this project , maybe sometime he will appear on the forum ,but i do not think he will continue develop anything helpful to this project , this project Useless.

They start another similar project called Artemine.
Artemine is the version 2.0 of Minereum, the first Self Mining Smart Contract
 created and it's intended to continue the evolution of Smart Contract Mining Technology.

You can check it here: https://artemine.org
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-artemine-first-self-mining-smart-contract-20-2153950

This project has been going on for a long time. After the MNE project came out, and it was also traded on livecoin, there was basically no use, and the project that failed more than MNE. It can only prove that the MNE development team has limited capabilities.
Almost all coin are useless, but when some people start to develop good dapp than value could come,  MNE remains without developments so it loses interest
the volume on Livecoin is only $ 150, of course the minerium team must have a strategy so that traders and investors come to buy MNE
This is very unlikely to happen, rather the project is already on a pause from the developer himself. There is no activity or new developments.
The survival of virtual currency is closely related to developers, DEV has disappeared, then this currency has little value, they can't be the same as bitcoin.

Since the beginning people have realized this because this is  airdrop or free project, there is no dev responsibility to develop it further
they will leave after getting enough money.
that is right, MNE begin with airdrop , and then DEV release MNE 2.0 named ART or something , and that ART surely shit coin.
Pages:
Jump to: