Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum is Launched on ETH, BSC and Polygon 🚀 - page 60. (Read 63187 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night

Lately they have done a little pump on the exchange, project seems dead at the moment, we hope the dev returns with some good news, even if I believe it little!
Judging by the account of the developer ,he was active on August 8 , maybe he still looks after the project and still come back to us  Wink

he is looking at this thread for sure.. my posts were deleted Aug. 8th...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

Lately they have done a little pump on the exchange, project seems dead at the moment, we hope the dev returns with some good news, even if I believe it little!
Judging by the account of the developer ,he was active on August 8 , maybe he still looks after the project and still come back to us  Wink

That it would be nice if it will happens, not sure about it, still people are using minereum to make new coin  , this was a great project to me!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

legendary

That for incomprehensible jumping appreciation coin ,4.08 a sharp jump in X6, I thought that trades on the sly die  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
Sad to ear that, well i think at list this was free project no one paid 1 cent to buy any coin,  many people here on bitcointalk who sold the coin and just run away with lot milion dollar.
This is incorrect.
If someone sold MNE for $10, then someone bought for $ 0. The one who bought at such prices lost money.
Probably the dev is gone because now he is a bilionaire, and he is busy having a drink on his yacht  Grin

I wish i had sold every mne when the price was 400k satoshi... Unfortunately i didn't.

Sad to ear that, well i think at list this was free project no one paid 1 cent to buy any coin,  many people here on bitcointalk who sold the coin and just run away with lot milion dollar.
I don't think anyone made much money out of it ,even when the price was high ,too few coins stood out for sale from one Genesis address to become a millionaire  Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Probably the dev is gone because now he is a bilionaire, and he is busy having a drink on his yacht  Grin

I wish i had sold every mne when the price was 400k satoshi... Unfortunately i didn't.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

i think game is over as similar project Elixir
Same dev off course game is over,
it would have been better if the genesis addresses had undermined all the coins in 1 year, the project would have gone better
Yes ,you're right 46 years is too long ,but the idea was quite good , pity that the dev abandoned the project  Wink
legendary
Same dev off course game is over,
it would have been better if the genesis addresses had undermined all the coins in 1 year, the project would have gone better
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Still no news, what happened to the dev, i really wonder.

dead project long time ago i think, if did not come to this thread for long time don't think it wil come anymore ! Sad

I thought this will gonna go thru as it is a very promising project. May I know what is happening to the dev team? Or what is happening to this project?
legendary

dead project long time ago i think, if did not come to this thread for long time don't think it wil come anymore ! Sad
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
legendary
I hope someone with good experience will be takeover this project, this is the first and pioneer of self mining.
Hopefully what you hope for will soon be realized and most importantly, let's see what happens in the future because if there is someone with good experience taking over this project, of course it will be good news

Many dead project started again with a good development, let's hope for someone will take it over! otherwise RIP minereum Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I hope someone with good experience will be takeover this project, this is the first and pioneer of self mining.
Hopefully what you hope for will soon be realized and most importantly, let's see what happens in the future because if there is someone with good experience taking over this project, of course it will be good news
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
Hello,
I have been holding minereum since 2017 and thought the minereum project had died. But apparently it goes on with minereum. I have kept my MNE tokens at my Ethereum address since 2017.  Do I have to do something or just leave it at that? does it go on with minereum? Do I have to do an update?

You can keep in your wallet or if you like you can sell it on livecoin but price is very low right now-
what is the update from this token? I saw that in 2017 this token had become the best and could be said to be very expensive, but now it's dim
legendary
Hello,
I have been holding minereum since 2017 and thought the minereum project had died. But apparently it goes on with minereum. I have kept my MNE tokens at my Ethereum address since 2017.  Do I have to do something or just leave it at that? does it go on with minereum? Do I have to do an update?

You can keep in your wallet or if you like you can sell it on livecoin but price is very low right now-
Pages:
Jump to: