Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 85372 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Haven't logged in for two years and get the message: "No such account registered in our system" when I try to reset my password. Never registered more than once and didn't have anything invested. And it's going to stay that way.

Edit: Nevermind. I remember them saying I had to login every three months to keep my acocunt. So I have no reason to complain.
Activity: 79
it has been reopened by aliser. im warning anyone do not ever invest your money or time to this site. He(Aliser) deleted old user accounts and want to scam new people.

Damn, i've invested 6$ yesterday... and I should buy beer more than keep trolls still alive... Is there any "more experienced" *player* that could DDo Something? i see that from reverse lookup we can saw "lincolnchrome.comstudiotilt.comwww.itsidealtech.com.cdn.cloudflare.netwww.miner farm.comdianbo.in" domains where's some of them are from Aliyun Cloud Hosting. Name servers matt.ns.cloudflare.com and pat.ns.cloudflare.com doesn't say much anything but i think https://micro-btc.com - are from that same author.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
it has been reopened by aliser. im warning anyone do not ever invest your money or time to this site. He(Aliser) deleted old user accounts and want to scam new people.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Pure SCAM no doubt

Im so glad I read this thread, I nearly invested Sad

Thanks Guys
Activity: 166
Pure SCAM no doubt
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Wow this is a thread I havnt seen in a while haha..

Word to the new people who might be seeing this... AVOID IT.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
site is still alive and working fine  people just love to say scam haha but there wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working fine for shills,alts and crapie promoters like you for sure.
So put all your coins there,be rich and gtfo from here. You don't need others money,we don't need your ponzi mining farm. Kiss
Activity: 11
site is still alive and working fine  people just love to say scam haha but there wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and we see the end of another scam. the site doesnt work anymore. İ wish all the investors of this scam earn their money back in other real investments.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
for months there is no pay no reply. proved to be a scam for a long time. dont use
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Yep got hooked in since this post was just bumped and wasted 30 minutes before realizing the site was dead.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
and the next one
#10860   2017-01-26 18:39:17   ..   0.00064838   1D4nYyvDyYPVEsXAK3bH6nGUXhKG24XDu8   
pay it out or kill the site dont scam
Please close thread this site is dead.
i think closing is not a good idea. everyone involved with minerfarm will make their own topic if closed. let  everyone know that this site too proved to be a scam.
Activity: 770
Please close thread this site is dead.
Activity: 7
#8881   2016-05-28 00:29:10   ..   0.10062955   1D4nYyvDyYPVEsXAK3bH6nGUXhKG24XDu8

over 7 month and no payout fix it or kill the site.

I waiting for my withdrawal 22 days. Before my withdrawals lasted about 5 days.

Alichera, When will I get my money?

Rasto
Activity: 75
#8881   2016-05-28 00:29:10   ..   0.10062955   1D4nYyvDyYPVEsXAK3bH6nGUXhKG24XDu8

over 7 month and no payout fix it or kill the site.
Activity: 11
Site is scam. Cloud mining is just a guise here, there is no real cloud mining

They don't actually claim to be doing real mining.

--Jacob
Activity: 770
The game use to work and the website did pay. I claimed after month of mining. Now I see in the comments it is no longer paying.
I think people should stay out of this investment and not waste anymore time or money here.

So good that I read your advice. I almost paid them. Also it was a very strange for me. They have approx 0.5$ per 1 GH/s. It is too much.

I do virtual mining and I have 0.17$ per 1 GH/s. It is less but adequate + I withdraw every day, not waiting for a month. Anyway may be someone is interested, email me [email protected]

I also think so. Not to be mean but if I dont tell you then maybe you will lose your money. $0.5 then $0.17 is a big gap and you must ask yourself why that is ?
The cloud mining site you sre using how old is it and how long have you been withdrawing for and how much have you invested ?
Activity: 90
The game use to work and the website did pay. I claimed after month of mining. Now I see in the comments it is no longer paying.
I think people should stay out of this investment and not waste anymore time or money here.

So good that I read your advice. I almost paid them. Also it was a very strange for me. They have approx 0.5$ per 1 GH/s. It is too much.

I do virtual mining and I have 0.17$ per 1 GH/s. It is less but adequate + I withdraw every day, not waiting for a month. Anyway may be someone is interested, email me [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: