Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 85384 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Looks like Minerfarm wont allow any withdrawal greater than 0.1btc
Aliser please, I am still waiting for this withdrawal, it has now been 12 days since I requested withdrawal. Please can you just do the withdrawal now
Aliser I'm still waiting for my withdrawal email
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Aliser, why don't you answer us?  Huh And is it so difficult to refund all requests, which were deleted from transaction history?  Roll Eyes Or at least to give concret times and dates, when we ll get our funds back? Yes, you told, that you investigate issue with my account because it was hacked, and funds were withdrawn not to my wallet but also stopped by game system and that hackers talked in chat from my account, but what do you investigate in withdraw request of bladedaniel? He only wanted to withdraw his 0.25. Our patiense has limits. I have enough for a week, two weeks maximum...
Activity: 27
A better answer would be wake up and face the truth.

you implying its a scam ?, you must see them in your sleep fellow

Well my first withdrawal came through and others came through but a few
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Aliser atleast tell me hoe much longer I have to wait for my withdrawal
Aliser I'm still waiting. Where is my withdrawal? #9001
Aliser where is my withdrawal email. 10 days now. This is bullshit
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
9 days and still no withdrawal email.

Aliser as I explained, I need this urgently.
I have been patient but now its getting ridiculous.

I dont know what to tell you I just tried the withdraw and it seem to be working fine. I got the email and click on the email and my withdraw went through no problems.

here is my  TX granted it is only for .005 but hey it is still working for me at least.

https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/fc4dfb59c799c79662bff6e56bc61f95cc00977ef28446175f1c49d00474f968
9 days and still no withdrawal email.

Aliser as I explained, I need this urgently.
I have been patient but now its getting ridiculous.
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
This is what I got from the game messenger system.

administrator
Announcement,

As you might know, recently there was an intrude we think caused by an security breach in the game. We thought that this intrude was caused by a kind of cross script method and we started to investigate all the system (and it took weeks). The result is; since those people were managed to bypass the 2 factor authorisation, we think that that was an inside job and done by someone who has direct access to data centre.

We can not process the withdrawal orders at the moment, because we suspect that those intruders can control other member's accounts as well. Under normal conditions, profit was barely enough to pay for servers so there were very low amount of BTC on the hot and cold wallets, however we still had an important loss of BTC.

We are aware of how this situation frustrates all players, however we cannot process withdraw orders at the moment for the sake of protecting all accounts, including our's.

At this point, we strongly encourage all players to activate 2 factor authorisation and change their passwords as well.

We will update everyone once there is a progress and announce it on the global forum as well.

Thank you for your understanding,

Regards,
aliser

Looks like it has ether finally turn scam or hopefully they will resume withdraw soon. Every ride must come to a end.
It has now been 8 days since I requested withdrawal. #9001
Im still waiting for the withdrawal email
Activity: 75
#8881   2016-05-28 00:29:10   ..   0.00062955   1D4nYyvDyYPVEsXAK3bH6nGUXhKG24XDu8   

no email on [email protected] the whitdrow balance is gone but no payout ant this on the 28.05.2016
please send me a new email or send the withedrow.
Confirm? No need to confirm request, lol. I need refund, it s not my wallet, where money were sent  Roll Eyes Anyway, good to hear response from you, sure I ll be patient, aliser  Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
it's a scam?
I made my withdraw request for 0.25btc #9001 and it was also deleted.

It looks like all pending withdrawals were deleted
What the hell, are you kiding me?  Huh  Huh  Huh Why withdraw request made by hackers from my balance : #8900   2016-05-29 01:37:05   ..   0.17000000   1BpRZoHVAqRqhHb9csdQicQ3ztqp4ew2MA was just deleted from wtihdraw history and you just ignore me and others whose accounts were hacked, aliser? Where are my 0.17 btc?
Pages:
Jump to: