Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 85384 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Withdrawals have been down for a week now as well. Aliser please fix

I been waiting for around 8 weeks, not replies ? or any emails, doubt anyone getting paid out !

If you waited for that long and nothing good happened you better have to move on and continue with your life as usual. This site will never pay you back i guess.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I been waiting for around 8 weeks, not replies ? or any emails, doubt anyone getting paid out !
Activity: 48
Its now been a week since I received the email confirmation and I still havnt gotten my withdrawal.
Activity: 27
I PMed him just now. will wait for answer, also wrote to support, idk what else i can do to get my money back :/

I had sent him 2 messages and never had a reply, gl with getting him to answer you
Its been 2 days since I received my email confirmation and I still havnt received my withdrawal.

Could you please check Aliser
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I PMed him just now. will wait for answer, also wrote to support, idk what else i can do to get my money back :/
"Please wait for process to your withdrawal request, Our system will check your request and approve after security check"

Thats what Aliser said.

I hope you get your btc

@blade19941, good to hear that seems your problem solved. And I'm still  not refunded :/ I hope to see my 0.17 back to my account wallet some day. anyway, keep us tuned in progress of your withdraw. i still don't see it in list of withdraws
Just received withdrawal confirmation
#90012016-06-03 09:16:08..0.25000000195J9uBwX42E1eJxZUixqnqBvtZ84ssfUi
Now I see everyone is getting their withdrawals except for me
Activity: 77
i make website for a cheap amount, pm me
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
At the time, I could afford it. Remember this was 7 months ago I invested.
A lot changed, things went for the worst and now I'm stuck in this situation

Not an excuse.
At the time, I could afford it. Remember this was 7 months ago I invested.
A lot changed, things went for the worst and now I'm stuck in this situation
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Ivan we have a word here in South Africa that we use, I am now GATVOL, meaning "Fed up to the brim. Very upset". I have waited 27 days, I have not received one response, not even a simple little apology.

I needed that BTC because CEX.IO now allows withdrawals to mastercards (which I tested), once they started with that, I knew right then and there that now its time for some relief so that I can pay for my Fiances medical bills. This was money I had invested which was left over when I sold my car.

I earn a measly salary of R6000p/m, which is $406USD, which has to go to food, petrol, insurance, etc. I am struggling my ass off here and this money would help me tons.

It seems though that minerfarm.com and Aliser dont seem to care how much this affects its users. Here I am, sitting day after day just with a little bit of hope that I will finally receive that email confirmation allowing me to withdraw my BTC.

At this moment I dont know what else to do but sell the clothes on my back to try and help my fiance.

"Never invest more than you can afford to lose." Investments are gambles, no matter how you look at it.
Ivan we have a word here in South Africa that we use, I am now GATVOL, meaning "Fed up to the brim. Very upset". I have waited 27 days, I have not received one response, not even a simple little apology.

I needed that BTC because CEX.IO now allows withdrawals to mastercards (which I tested), once they started with that, I knew right then and there that now its time for some relief so that I can pay for my Fiances medical bills. This was money I had invested which was left over when I sold my car.

I earn a measly salary of R6000p/m, which is $406USD, which has to go to food, petrol, insurance, etc. I am struggling my ass off here and this money would help me tons.

It seems though that minerfarm.com and Aliser dont seem to care how much this affects its users. Here I am, sitting day after day just with a little bit of hope that I will finally receive that email confirmation allowing me to withdraw my BTC.

At this moment I dont know what else to do but sell the clothes on my back to try and help my fiance.
Hello, aliser, i hope you read your forum topic sometimes. I see you paid most of pending withdrawals from last days, not sure that all of them.
I m glad that you keep breath of your child going.

But what with my 0.17 btc? Will I see em back some day? As i see you pay to ones, but ignore others, how do you choose, who deserves to be paid and who is not? Poor bladedaniel waits for his 0.25 for almost a month, without any response from you.
My 0.17 where withdrawn by hackers, but as i see withdraw was stopped by system, because transaction has no ID. More then a month passed from moment, when hackers tried to withdraw my funds...
Is this so big problem to refund me?
I totally lose patiense, lose trust to your site, lose everything good what I thought about you. I trusted you and your site, I used it as wallet ever.
And what now? You just spit in my face with complete indifference to my problem?
Not nice of you, but I still hope that i will see my money back some day.
I have nothing more to do but to hope...
@blade19941, I have a feeling that some day i ll see post made by you in this topic:
"It is now day 365, still no withdrawal"
It is now day 26, still no withdrawal
Pages:
Jump to: