Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN] MinerGate - smart-mining multipool for most profitable crypto ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 3. (Read 14576 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Will Dogecoin capture Amazon?
A huge campaign has been launched by an avid user at Change.org - Mark E., who stands for accepting the Dogecoin as a payment method by the online retail giant - Amazon.com.

The campaign launched a few weeks ago now got more than 15,000 signatures. Its key point is that by rejecting cryptocurrencies as a payment method Amazon is cutting off from their service many people who have no access to the traditional banking system (by various researches, it's almost 40% of the world population). Mark E. points out that there are more than 50 small businesses and charity organizations already accepting Doge as a payment method.

"Amazon.com being a leader in innovation should accept Dogecoin, as a form of payment. Dogecoin is fast, cheap, and stable. It is stable in value, has the lowest transaction fee of other major coins, has a huge supply of coins and has a very large, active community with on-going development. It's time for Amazon.com to be one of the first major companies to see the power of Dogecoin and to accept it as a payment method.", - the petition on the Change.org states.

Dogecoin is the 20th largest cryptocurrency with an overall market capitalization of $744 million and $103 million daily trading volume. For the last few days price of Doge is showing stable growth, backed with news about Dogethereum release - smart contract connecting Dogecoin and Ethereum networks. At press time, 1 DOGE equals to $0.006410 USD.
MinerGate goes more mobile friendly

Dear miners,

We’re glad to announce the update of MinerGate webpage for mobile browsers. Now our site is even more smartphone-friendly, granting you its full functionality on the go. We’ve completely reworked the mobile version, making the interface more smooth and tidy.

Our main goal is to make your mining experience easier and more comfortable, and we’re doing our best to fit all the newest technology trends. Staying on the cutting edge of technological innovations, coming up with new features and polishing the existing products to bring you the highest level of service possible, we’re making MinerGate even better day by day.
Story of the coin: ZCash

You may have seen ZCash, known to miners and exchanges as ZEC, while looking through the list of mineable coins on MinerGate. So what is ZCash and why should you mine it?
Like Bitcoin, ZCash is a decentralized cryptocurrency without a central authority controlling the flow of coins. ZCash is not controlled by a central bank or government. Instead, the blockchain is maintained by miners. These miners earn ZCash coins in return for the use of their resources like electricity and computing power.
Read the full article here:https://minergate.com/blog/story-of-the-coin-zcash/
hello MinerGate, i request for assistant at Jan 8 2018 until now still no fix yet, is your support team ever fix any problem?

Will reply in p.m. now, because we need more specific info about your issue. 
Visa & MasterCard Investments In Blockchain Projects

Digital currencies are still continuing to sweep the world and establish new financial paradigms for our changing lives. There is no doubt that the future of money lies in this new, decentralized ledger-based system.So what happens when centralized giants like Visa and Mastercard start adopting parts of this technology in an attempt to stay relevant? The answers may surprise you.
Read the full article here:https://minergate.com/blog/visa-master%D1%81ard-investments-in-blockchain-projects/
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
hello MinerGate, i request for assistant at Jan 8 2018 until now still no fix yet, is your support team ever fix any problem?
Blockchain games made on Ethereum

Digital collectibles games have been around for years, even though they were often hard to trade, and almost impossible to transfer between games. Coin based games have been around since before 2014 though dwarfed by PC and game console communities. Collectible games have been the foundation for the concept of earning “coin” to pay for great cool stuff, keeping gamers invested and interested. Before blockchain existed, it was all too easy to have your stuff stolen, copied, or hacked. Over time, the number of gamers has swelled.

Then fast forward to an era where mobile/tablet/desktop gaming can happen on the go, the number of gamers has grown to 2.3 Billion. Ethereum blockchain has helped fuel the expansion, providing a more secure environment (which can prevent stealing and being copied), coupled with quicker transaction processing times and lower fees than BitCoin. Is it any wonder that Ethereum games have exploded?
Read the full article here:https://minergate.com/blog/blockchain-games-made-on-ethereum/
MinerGate becomes NiceHash friendly

Dear miners,
We’re glad to inform you that MinerGate multicurrency mining pool is now compatible with NiceHash. Through NiceHash Miner GUI software, users can sell the computing power of their CPUs, GPUs, ASICs and rig farms, to buyers who use it to mine with larger pools.

To benefit from this feature, MinerGate users simply need to pass the NiceHash registration, deposit the desired amount of BTC, select MinerGate as the hash power’s destination, set the bid or fixed price for mining, and place a new order.

With NiceHash now you can buy hashing power of various ASIC-owners and connect it to MinerGate’s pools for different cryptos. NiceHash is compatible with all existing MinerGate pools for each protocol: Scrypt (LTC), DaggerHashimoto (ETH, ETC), EquiHash (ZEC, BTG), CryptoNightV7 (XMR, XDN) and CryptoNight (BCN, XMO, FCN).

This is a smooth and simple way for new miners to get into the game. We’re continuously developing our services to fit the latest technology world trends and provide you with the best crypto-mining solutions.

Read the full article here:https://minergate.com/blog/minergate-becomes-nicehash-friendly/
I thought I'd add in my opinion. I used this a few weeks so I could see if their payouts and calculator were correct and this is what I found.

Every single coin I mined with this site was under HALF what I should have have gotten. Take bytecoin for example. I was mining it when you could get thousands a day very easily with AMD cards. Their payout was in the 100s and that was with PPLNS on every coin that offered it with more than 48 hours of mining to stabilize. The numbers are so off it's insulting. Doubly so when I moved over to another pool and received MORE than MG was saying.

It's a really cool idea that comes at the expense of the owners robbing you. If you are just starting this might be an option but realize this company is preying on those exact people to rip them off. Get yourselves onto a real pool and real miners as soon as you can.

Thanks for this information. I was looking for something like this to get into mining but with this information I will continue searching.

Do You have any other company that You would recommend?
We are not responsible for other companies so we cannot recommend any of them.
Story of the coin: Monero
Monero, with its focus on privacy and decentralization, today is one of the ten most popular cryptocurrencies in the world by market capitalization.
Read the full article here: https://minergate.com/blog/story-of-the-coin-monero/
Join our new official Subreddit

Dear miners, we’ve started a new official subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MinerGateOfficial/. Subscribe and stay tuned for our future updates.
MinerGate mobile app improperly banned by Google Play

MinerGate strongly believes in legitimate mining and its mass adoption. We have always been operating in compliance with all rules and policies. Adhering to the requirements of app stores on the market is essential in developing of the mining industry forward.

After Google Play Store Developer policy has been updated, Google Play blocked mining applications, but only those that “remotely manage the mining of cryptocurrency” or mine outside the user’s device. With that in mind, MinerGate provided a timely update to the mobile application on 21 August so the proper consensus between the project and the marketplace would be sustained. MinerGate app with its 1m+ downloads has been removed from the Store on August 29th regardless of the efforts put in place. And we are still hoping to resolve the situation in the nearest future.

MinerGate has always sought to protect the interests of its users, and we are working on a solution to maintain our service continuously.

You can always download our application from our website: https://minergate.com/downloads/mobile
We are sure to bring the good news soon.
Cryptojacking meaning, browser test & protection

https://blog.minergate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/100_im_marry_news-copy-63.png

You can think of cryptojacking as a virus which pays the hacker. Cryptojacking is one of the quickest growing cyber-attacks, with reports of web-browser cryptojacking attacks rising 30% in this year alone.

No operating system is immune, so it is best to protect yourself across all your devices: PC, laptop, tablet, and smartphone. Simple steps and some common-sense precautions will help you help yourself and safeguard against cryptojacking, many of these are inexpensive and quite easy to put in place.

Read about the latest cryptojacking issues around the world and how to protect yourself from it here
MinerGate mining pool pitches upon off-chain transactions

https://blog.minergate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/200_im_marry_news-copy-4.png

MinerGate mining pool is going off-chain, outsourcing their withdrawal infrastructure in order to focus solely on their core business, which is mining.

The adoption of off-chain microtransaction technology will modernize the company’s service, introducing fast, free, and easy transaction execution.

Users will benefit from new features:

- Free and instant withdrawals to your automatically created Freewallet account

- Free and easy transfers between Freewallet users: send any coin free of charge, using just the receiver’s email address — no cumbersome crypto address necessary

- Build-in exchange for all 25 supported cryptocurrencies. You don’t need any additional exchanges to convert your funds from one currency to another – Freewallet got this option out-of-box

- 24/7 customer service from both Minergate and Freewallet

- Higher security level: Freewallet applies extra security measures including 2FA, hot and cold wallet separation, daily and weekly limits, as well as multisignature confirmation for each transaction.

- 50% lower minimum withdrawal limit, as a bonus for users withdrawing in microtransactions.

Read the rest of the announcement here.
Official MinerGate Android app update v.2.4

Dear miners,

This July, Google has made a serious update to Google Play Development policies. The major changes include a ban of several more categories of apps, including cryptocurrency mining applications.

In order to comply with the updated requirements, we had to remove the mining option from the latest version of our application. The new v.2.4 available in Google Store is designed for monitoring and managing your mining process – both your own hardware and cloud mining.

With the new v.2.4 app you can track your miner’s status, view dashboard, use mining calculator and withdraw your funds, as well as buy cloud mining contracts and track their status remotely, from any corner of the globe. All you need is your Android-based smartphone and Internet connection. You can download the app here.

In MinerGate we are striving to provide you with the high-quality software, to make your mining experience easy and efficient. Support of such scale companies as Google is essential for further development of both the company and entire sphere, that’s why we’ve decided to meet them halfway and change the application’s functionality in favor of remote mining monitoring, as told in their updated guideline.
Activity: 26
I thought I'd add in my opinion. I used this a few weeks so I could see if their payouts and calculator were correct and this is what I found.

Every single coin I mined with this site was under HALF what I should have have gotten. Take bytecoin for example. I was mining it when you could get thousands a day very easily with AMD cards. Their payout was in the 100s and that was with PPLNS on every coin that offered it with more than 48 hours of mining to stabilize. The numbers are so off it's insulting. Doubly so when I moved over to another pool and received MORE than MG was saying.

It's a really cool idea that comes at the expense of the owners robbing you. If you are just starting this might be an option but realize this company is preying on those exact people to rip them off. Get yourselves onto a real pool and real miners as soon as you can.
Announcement

MinerGate has upgraded Ethereum pool with enhanced stability, adaptive job difficulty and higher profitability for miners.
Connect your workers and join https://minergate.com/altminers/ethminer
Hello, everyone, MinerGate team is currently looking for a NATIVE English writer/speaker with professional experience in copywriting and proofreading. Please, send your CV to [email protected]
Dear miners, withdraw Bitcoin to Freewallet.org with ZERO transaction fee! For more details go to http://minergate.com
I am a new noob to MinerGate and noticed after a week of mining, Mined value is still show as Unconfirmed. I read the FAQ and it stated, something like two days as being maximum.
Please, contact our support at [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: