Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN] MinerGate - smart-mining multipool for most profitable crypto ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 5. (Read 14575 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Minergate .. LOL all noobs start with Minergate and switch over to descent mining software within a week.

There's no need to throw such baseless accusations. We've been operating since 2014 and have already built a strong community of followers. But thanks for your feedback anyway, we're here to grow and improve the quality of our work.  Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Minergate .. LOL all noobs start with Minergate and switch over to descent mining software within a week.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
It seems this pool has wonderful level of support - all my tickets hang for two months with no response. Other pools answer my questions much, much faster.

Sorry for the inconvenience, what's the number of your request?

The most recent is "Ticket N55965".

Unfortunately, due to high volume of requests it may take our support up to a week to reply. I forward your ticket number directly to our technical team. Please kindly wait for them to answer  Smiley

Don't worry, this ticket was created on September 26 and still no response, so I don't care anymore...
It seems this pool has wonderful level of support - all my tickets hang for two months with no response. Other pools answer my questions much, much faster.

Unfortunately, due to high volume of requests it may take our support up to a week to reply. I forward your ticket number directly to our technical team. Please kindly wait for them to answer  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
On the download page for the Windows 32 bit platform is listed version 5.22 but when downloaded it is version 5.21. For XMR what amount should be that unconfirmed balance becomes confirmed?
For beginners but for hardcore miners...nah Grin

You can choose the most suitable option for yourself. We have GUI miners and Console miners https://minergate.com/downloads/gui
So yes, MinerGate provides software for both beginners and hardcore miners  Smiley
donator
Miners developer

Sorry for the inconvenience, what's your ticket number?
donator
Miners developer
Activity: 9
For beginners but for hardcore miners...nah Grin
MinerGate.com
smart-mining multipool for the most profitable crypto

What is MinerGate?

MinerGate is an established smart-mining multipool that allows users to mine the most profitable cryptocurrency at the time.

MinerGate.com allows users to mine coins through a smart-mining option or choosing your favorite cryptocurrency manually. Merged-mining is available for FCN, XDN and MCN, allowing you to mine two currencies at once without the loss of hashrate for the main coin.
Bitcoin BTC and Monero XMR mining is allowed though cloud mining, the outsource mining that can be joined by buying hashing power.

MinerGate has a 1.5% fee for PPS payments and a 1% fee for PPLNS

Miners can also earn extra income through the up to 75% referral program bonus offered by MinerGate. Plus, MinerGate has its own GUI miner to facilitate CryptoNote and Ethereum mining.

Why should you trust us?

Trust is to be build. We operate MinerGate with honesty and integrity and be as transparent as possible when answering your questions.
We believe that's is the only true way to earn trust.

The servers for MinerGate are:

ETH
OpenCL: ethminer -G -S eth.pool.minergate.com:45791 -u [email protected]
CUDA: ethminer -U -S eth.pool.minergate.com:45791 -u [email protected]

ETC
OpenCL: ethminer -G -S etc.pool.minergate.com:45777 -u [email protected]
CUDA: ethminer -U -S etc.pool.minergate.com:45777 -u [email protected]

LTC
stratum+tcp://ltc.pool.minergate.com:3336

XMR
stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45560
stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45564

BCN
stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45550
stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45554

BTG
stratum+tcp://btg.pool.minergate.com:3257

XDN
stratum+tcp://xdn.pool.minergate.com:45620

QCN
stratum+tcp://qcn.pool.minergate.com:45570

FCN
stratum+tcp://fcn.pool.minergate.com:45610

MCN
stratum+tcp://mcn.pool.minergate.com:45640

AEON
stratum+tcp://aeon.pool.minergate.com:45690

DSH
stratum+tcp://dsh.pool.minergate.com:45720

INF8
stratum+tcp://inf8.pool.minergate.com:45750

ZEC
stratum+tcp://zec.pool.minergate.com:3357

Merged mining with FCN
stratum+tcp://fcn-qcn.pool.minergate.com:45600
stratum+tcp://fcn-dsh.pool.minergate.com:45730
stratum+tcp://fcn-inf8.pool.minergate.com:45760
stratum+tcp://fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com:45760
stratum+tcp://fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com:45594

Merged mining with MCN
stratum+tcp://mcn-qcn.pool.minergate.com:45670
stratum+tcp://mcn-dsh.pool.minergate.com:45740
stratum+tcp://mcn-inf8.pool.minergate.com:45770

Merged mining with XMR
stratum+tcp://xdn-xmr.pool.minergate.com:45790

Mining pool minimum payout
0.1 BTG 0.01 LTC 0.001 ETH 0.001 ETC 0.12 XMR 100 BCN 0.01 FCN 0.01 QCN 1 XDN 0.01 MCN 0.01 AEON 0.01 DSH 0.01 INF8
Pages:
Jump to: