Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN] MinerGate - smart-mining multipool for most profitable crypto ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 4. (Read 14570 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I am a new noob to MinerGate and noticed after a week of mining, Mined value is still show as Unconfirmed. I read the FAQ and it stated, something like two days as being maximum.
Activity: 125
How to set up hardware for efficient mining with MinerGate

When it comes to mining, even the tiniest bit of processing power matters. It may sound like the difference between 10Mh/s and 10.2Mh/s is insignificant, but given enough time, this difference can generate significant income.

So, if you ever used MinerGate GUI miners (or the console versions) there are a few things you may want to implement, in order to maximize your ROI.

The GUI MinerGate Tricks

1) The most important thing when you start mining is to run the Benchmark tool. You can find it in the MinerGate menu, between “Miner” and “Achievements”. Depending on your hardware, the benchmark may take between 3 and 6 minutes. The first step is to do a general hardware benchmark and then the tool will iterate through all the coins you can mine using your configuration and run specific tests for each of them. At the end of it, you will see an average calculated and an explainer. This is a very important step to calibrate your expectations, not only in terms of energy consumption, but also in terms of how much revenue you can generate with this activity. The benchmark results are showing how you perform, on average, compared with the general performance of the network.

2) Use Smart Mining

Smart mining is a very nice innovation of MinerGate and it basically switches the coin you’re mining, based on the ROI. In order to do that, MinerGate gets the current prices of all the potential coins you can mine, makes an average, and picks the most profitable coin. The time window is one hour, so you will always mine the coin which was the most profitable during the last hour. You may find this to be extremely useful because it allows you to create an auto-pilot setup. Sort of an AI which decides how to spend your precious hashing power, knowing that you will always get the best results.

3) Set Your GPU Mining Intensity

If your GPUs are Nvidia (which is one of the most popular GPU producers anyway), then you should see a setting in your GUI miner, called “Intensity”. If you don’t see GPU at all, it means it was disabled at startup and you should enable it by clicking “Menu” -> “View” -> “Show GPU Mining”. Setting your intensity will also change the energy consumption of your GPU, so it’s important to have some ways to measure this as well. Unless you’re extremely lucky, you won’t hit the perfect combination from the first time, so it’s very important to experiment with various settings. Please take into account the fact that a higher intensity will also raise the temperature significantly and also increase the risk of damaging your equipment. It takes a consistent amount of trial and error until you find the perfect combination, but in the end it will all wroth it.

The Console MinerGate Trick

When you start your miners in the console, you have two important settings: the number of threads (for CPU mining) and the intensity (for GPU mining, Nvidia only).

CPU mining is not profitable these days, but if you want to try it out (who knows, maybe you have your own solar plant somewhere) then you should experiment with it. Choosing this number to be equal to the total number of cores of your CPUs is considered bad practice and it will also lower your energy consumption. Setting it somewhere around two-thirds of the total numbers (ex: if you have 16 cores, you may set it between 11 and 13) seems to be working reasonably for the majority of setups, but here again, you should do your own tests.

For GPUs, you can set the intensity. You have a range between 1 and 4, 1 being the smallest intensity, 4 being the highest. The recommended setting is 2, but then again, testing on your own configurations should give the best results. Again, be aware that a very high intensity not only could increase your energy consumption but it may permanently damage your equipment.

As you can see, the MinerGate clients are versatile and easy to use. The key part is to always find the perfect balance between the hashing power you squeeze form your hardware and the energy consumption.

Happy mining!
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
MinerGate partners with Freewallet to deliver an easy free withdrawal method

MinerGate, one of the leading cryptocurrency pools that has been successfully operating since early 2014, partners with Freewallet, a cryptowallet developer supporting all the the most popular cryptocurrencies. The result of their collaboration is a new feature allowing users to easily and promptly withdraw mined coins to a Freewallet address linked to their email.

Freewallet is offering a variety of options to manage the mined coins through their trending Multi Wallet app. In addition to receiving coins with no commission, Freewallet users can take advantage of instant off-chain transfers among Freewallet addresses at zero cost. Another handy feature is smart transactions, the integrated exchange of one cryptocurrency to another.

MinerGate users can now send their confirmed balance to a dedicated wallet of a corresponding coin with just a couple of clicks straight from their profile. Upon entering an email address, a new wallet where the coins are delivered to is created instantly. Miners are emailed with the details of their transaction and instructed how to access their freshly created wallet. To ensure additional security, a strong password must be generated for the new wallet first; the information is sent via encrypted channels and can be only be accessed by the wallet owner.

For more info click this link:
https://minergate.com/blog/minergate-partners-with-freewallet-to-deliver-an-easy-free-withdrawal-method/

OMG why make a alliance with the devil? Your reputation is not good anyway but now ... read it yourself https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freewalletorg-scam-dont-use-any-of-their-ios-or-android-app-1964190

I'm almost a minute away to send dogecoin to Freewallet from Bittrex. Now, I'm cancelling my intention to use Freewallet. The android wallet apps looks nice and promising - but I believe you guys. This wallet looks like scam, when I checked their website not much information about Freewallet developer/operator, no company details, no address, no real identity - definitely a scam. Scammers now are so good, they can come out with a very convincing app. When I looked back at the app after put aside its aesthetic features, I then realized a lot of fishy things in the app. There are so many scammers now in the crypto-currency market. I'm also have problem with Bittrex, I have transferrred alt coins that I gain from faucet to Bittrex, only when I want to withdraw the accumulated fund, then I realized their transaction fee for withdrawal is exorbitantly high. I am using Bittrex to store alt coins since they have wallets for almost all alt coins. The real problem in crypto-currency is to find multi-wallet service provider and this is where I think the soft spot exploited by Freewallet/Bittrex. Multi wallet is tempting since it makes easy to manage all the alt coins. Good work guys - spread the word!. Need to shut down all these scammers.  

MinerGate partners with Freewallet to deliver an easy free withdrawal method

MinerGate, one of the leading cryptocurrency pools that has been successfully operating since early 2014, partners with Freewallet, a cryptowallet developer supporting all the the most popular cryptocurrencies. The result of their collaboration is a new feature allowing users to easily and promptly withdraw mined coins to a Freewallet address linked to their email.

Freewallet is offering a variety of options to manage the mined coins through their trending Multi Wallet app. In addition to receiving coins with no commission, Freewallet users can take advantage of instant off-chain transfers among Freewallet addresses at zero cost. Another handy feature is smart transactions, the integrated exchange of one cryptocurrency to another.

MinerGate users can now send their confirmed balance to a dedicated wallet of a corresponding coin with just a couple of clicks straight from their profile. Upon entering an email address, a new wallet where the coins are delivered to is created instantly. Miners are emailed with the details of their transaction and instructed how to access their freshly created wallet. To ensure additional security, a strong password must be generated for the new wallet first; the information is sent via encrypted channels and can be only be accessed by the wallet owner.

For more info click this link:
https://minergate.com/blog/minergate-partners-with-freewallet-to-deliver-an-easy-free-withdrawal-method/
Security statement

MinerGate always cares about the data security and all the aspects around it. Especially at this time, when some of the huge services were hacked or lost the private data of their users. We would like to throw some light on what we are doing for meeting the safety requirements and share the information about the latest changes in withdraw or transfer procedure.

Cold wallets

MinerGate keeps most of the user’s savings on the cold storages. This is a necessary security precaution which makes impossible any frauds or hackers attacks into your wallets.

Withdraw procedure

The procedure of coins transfer and withdraw has been updated within the last month. From now, you have three different ways to accept the operations. This decision was made according to your wishes and for the better protection of your account from any fraud opportunities and hackers attack.

To withdraw or transfer your funds, you need to complete one of the following actions:

1) Enter the password

2) Confirm the transaction in the mailbox

3) Pass 2FA (The safest option)
What do we Expect for Crypto Markets in 2018

2017 was a year of many emotions and updates that managed to increase interest in cryptocurrency. Both drama increased the capitalization to 500 billion dollars.
Investors from all over the world turned to risk discretionary amounts to investments mainly Bitcoin, as an example, Mark Cuban, a renowned entrepreneur recommends investing at least 10% of your investments as part of a route to be a millionaire.

By 2018 we hope to see surprises, many governments have not established their official position before the crypto exchange control. For example, the United States, the president of the Federal Reserve of San Francisco, John Williams, said that there is no official plan of the Reserve to issue a digital currency in the short term time. However, it did announce an ongoing study on the possibility of doing so in the future.

Read the full article here: https://minergate.com/blog/what-do-we-expect-for-crypto-markets-in-2018/
Everyone who supposes that MinerGate is only for "lazy miners" or "newbies", we invite you to our VIP MinerGate Pro - Smart multicurrency mining pool for high-hashrate miners https://vip2140.minergate.com/

You can ask all the questions by emailing us here: [email protected]
I used to mine the good old fashioned way, even set a gpu on fire once, good times! This software is insanely convenient though, I got back into mining because of this.
Developers, what I would LOVE to see is when a rig goes offline, I get that notification on my mobile app, but it does not tell me which one, would be nice if it did.

Thanks for the feedback! We'll definitely think about launching such notifications.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
I used to mine the good old fashioned way, even set a gpu on fire once, good times! This software is insanely convenient though, I got back into mining because of this.
Developers, what I would LOVE to see is when a rig goes offline, I get that notification on my mobile app, but it does not tell me which one, would be nice if it did.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Well if you are a noob, the most important thing is to verify your payments.  So sure, use minergate, use whatever software you like or are comfortable with.  Then, according to your hashrate and calculators, verify that you are getting roughly the same amount each day in payouts.  If not, change pool or software, and verify again until you find a decent payout scheme.
I was thinking about installing MinerGate the other day, but many youtube videos put me off it.  But at the same time, many of those channels are very much elitists when it comes to mining (as many people on this board are too).
I mean, I am a "noob".. I only started a week ago.. which was possibly one of the worst possible weeks I could have started.

Testing it for myself is the only real way I can completely form an opinion of it. I'm having no luck with other miners so it's worth the shot.

Don't worry, it's definitely worth it  Smiley
Activity: 14
I was thinking about installing MinerGate the other day, but many youtube videos put me off it.  But at the same time, many of those channels are very much elitists when it comes to mining (as many people on this board are too).
I mean, I am a "noob".. I only started a week ago.. which was possibly one of the worst possible weeks I could have started.

Testing it for myself is the only real way I can completely form an opinion of it. I'm having no luck with other miners so it's worth the shot.
I like Minergate - yes its targeting newbies, but whats wrong with that? Someone has to give newbs support and considering I'm new to mining, and just want to mine on a small scale why would I bother with miner programs that slow my pc to a crawl or trigger AV so I can't even download it.
These might be easily solved problems for 'experienced' miners - but for new people they are headaches.

It doesn't matter how straight forward Minergate makes it program though as everyone interprets the results differently. Jumping into the chat area for 5 minutes is frustrating as a lot of people tend to fire off really really really menial questions without trying to solve the problem themselves. Experienced miners hating on Minergate... grab an energy drink and spend 5 minutes in those chats. When you see the level of knowledge they have to contend with on a daily basis, you have to give them props for the service they are providing. It might seem overly basic to a herioc class miner, but damn, its like running around the level 1-5 zones all over again with 5 year olds.

Also I tried other pools, but I went back to Minergate - for me they had a better return and overall the platform is simplistic but covers nearly everything you need. They should include the confirmation minimum amounts on the Dashboard screen as those questions are always asked (like always...)

Thanks Minergate - keep on moving forward, yes you may have some haters, but you also have a lot of supporters who do appreciate your stuffs Smiley

Thank you for these kind words, we really appreciate it  Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
I like Minergate - yes its targeting newbies, but whats wrong with that? Someone has to give newbs support and considering I'm new to mining, and just want to mine on a small scale why would I bother with miner programs that slow my pc to a crawl or trigger AV so I can't even download it.
These might be easily solved problems for 'experienced' miners - but for new people they are headaches.

It doesn't matter how straight forward Minergate makes it program though as everyone interprets the results differently. Jumping into the chat area for 5 minutes is frustrating as a lot of people tend to fire off really really really menial questions without trying to solve the problem themselves. Experienced miners hating on Minergate... grab an energy drink and spend 5 minutes in those chats. When you see the level of knowledge they have to contend with on a daily basis, you have to give them props for the service they are providing. It might seem overly basic to a herioc class miner, but damn, its like running around the level 1-5 zones all over again with 5 year olds.

Also I tried other pools, but I went back to Minergate - for me they had a better return and overall the platform is simplistic but covers nearly everything you need. They should include the confirmation minimum amounts on the Dashboard screen as those questions are always asked (like always...)

Thanks Minergate - keep on moving forward, yes you may have some haters, but you also have a lot of supporters who do appreciate your stuffs Smiley

On the download page for the Windows 32 bit platform is listed version 5.22 but when downloaded it is version 5.21. For XMR what amount should be that unconfirmed balance becomes confirmed?

>>On the download page for the Windows 32 bit platform is listed version 5.22 but when downloaded it is version 5.21.<<

Have you tried downloading version 5.22 once more? We've checked it and everything worked as it should.

>>For XMR what amount should be that unconfirmed balance becomes confirmed?<<

For XMR it should be 0,005
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
It seems this pool has wonderful level of support - all my tickets hang for two months with no response. Other pools answer my questions much, much faster.

Sorry for the inconvenience, what's the number of your request?

The most recent is "Ticket N55965".

Unfortunately, due to high volume of requests it may take our support up to a week to reply. I forward your ticket number directly to our technical team. Please kindly wait for them to answer  Smiley

Don't worry, this ticket was created on September 26 and still no response, so I don't care anymore...
That's a while Cheesy Mine only took a month, but the answer was do you still have the issue, I didn't want to wait another month for response so...
With Nicehash down, you guys are going to pick up a bunch of ''newbie miners'' or ''lazy miners''.

We welcome all "kinds" of miners  Smiley
Hey folks,

got a quick question

on a secondary machine i have setup an "other pool" for ETN (a while back) and silly me has forgotten what wallet and where I have set it to mine.

I've tried opening the logs but the one for ETN wont open and the only one i could manually find was the bog standard minergate log which is just filled with xmr (no mention of my other pools)

It is connecting and working and hashing just haven't got a clue where and to what wallet. any suggestions on finding out where ?

thanks

With all technical questions please contact our support at [email protected]
It seems this pool has wonderful level of support - all my tickets hang for two months with no response. Other pools answer my questions much, much faster.

Sorry for the inconvenience, what's the number of your request?

The most recent is "Ticket N55965".

Unfortunately, due to high volume of requests it may take our support up to a week to reply. I forward your ticket number directly to our technical team. Please kindly wait for them to answer  Smiley

Don't worry, this ticket was created on September 26 and still no response, so I don't care anymore...

Unfortunately, this kind of troubles can happen sometimes. Please accept our sincere apologies, we're working hard to make our service better.
Activity: 16
Merit: 4
With Nicehash down, you guys are going to pick up a bunch of ''newbie miners'' or ''lazy miners''.
Pages:
Jump to: