Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINEX] [MINEX returned] | Cryptopia @ Coinexchange| - page 5. (Read 28156 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
You buy tokens MINEX 05.02.18 on exchange cryptopia.co.nz. At what price will the purchase?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I'm watching MINEX. I'm glad that you did not abandon your project despite the setbacks.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
MINEX team

Before hacking nicehash at the time of December 6 (for the period 15.11 - 06.12) we had a yield of 5% of the amount of 33.08 BTC which is 1.654 BTC and the final balance was 34.734 BTC. After hacking, we still have frozen on nicehash at 15.81 BTC. Taking into account the latest news about the readiness of the nicehash to gradually pay off the stolen balances, and the resumption of the liquidity of hashrate by the main algorithms, we decided to resume our work.
We publish financial statements on our project work in period 15.11.17 – 06.12.17. The yield for period amounted to 5% or 1.654 BTC. We distribute the profit as follows:
1. 50% or 0.827 BTC to buy tokens on exchange (burning)
2. 30% or 0.4962 BTC – award MINEX team
3. 20% or 0.3308 BTC – project replenish capital.
Buying tokens our team will be on Cryptopia exchange 05.02.18 20:00 GMT
The following report on results of work in February 2018, will be published in early March.
MINEX team
Nicehash finally gave news regarding reimbursement Smiley

https://www.nicehash.com/news/nicehash-will-fully-reimburse-its-users
Good news. In the near future we will have an update of MINEX road map.
Activity: 7
MINEX team
Am not sure why nicehash is still a think, there are so many better alternatives.
What alternatives do you mean?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Am not sure why nicehash is still a think, there are so many better alternatives.
MINEX team
What's the circulating supply and MC atm?
29810758.79147418 MINEX etherscan.io
Activity: 147
What's the circulating supply and MC atm?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Active Dev. Going to buy Minex to hold. Hope things will be all right.  Grin
Dev, what are your future plans? Are you working now? Will your team buy the tokens back and burn it?
We are preparing an update of roadmap MINEX and are waiting for the official announcement of nicehash about the terms of refund. After that, we will have an understanding of whether we have lost funds or not. Before that, we froze redemption of tokens.
Then we will wait for your updates. I hope the project will be successful. Good luck dev.
MINEX team
Dev, what are your future plans? Are you working now? Will your team buy the tokens back and burn it?
We are preparing an update of roadmap MINEX and are waiting for the official announcement of nicehash about the terms of refund. After that, we will have an understanding of whether we have lost funds or not. Before that, we froze redemption of tokens.
MINEX team
https://www.nicehash.com/attack-learn-more

"We have now been able to reserve the funds required to restore balances from a group of international investors in our business. The exact date of reimbursement for old balances will be announced by January 31, 2018. We need this interim period to ensure all legal paperwork is processed correctly, so please be patient while we do this."

Guess we have to be patient then... but yeah, using more than one service to mine in the future is a good idea. Hoping for the comeback of the project  Smiley

You're right. We were wrong with date.

Hicehash again works. It's a good news.
The bad news is that all users of nicehash have zero balances. They said that until 31.12.17 they will announce a period of reimbursement. Until now, we are in anticipation. We no risk  remaining means of MINEX project and ours too.

Like I said two weeks ago (look one post above) this is the end and you never got your stolen money back from them. You have to think like that and try to go further and if you will be lucky enough maybe you will fight something back from them in the future but don't count on this.

Our team retains hope, but at same time we are preparing for worst option.
Activity: 7
https://www.nicehash.com/attack-learn-more

"We have now been able to reserve the funds required to restore balances from a group of international investors in our business. The exact date of reimbursement for old balances will be announced by January 31, 2018. We need this interim period to ensure all legal paperwork is processed correctly, so please be patient while we do this."

Guess we have to be patient then... but yeah, using more than one service to mine in the future is a good idea. Hoping for the comeback of the project  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
The bad news is that all users of nicehash have zero balances. They said that until 31.12.17 they will announce a period of reimbursement. Until now, we are in anticipation. We no risk  remaining means of MINEX project and ours too.

Like I said two weeks ago (look one post above) this is the end and you never got your stolen money back from them. You have to think like that and try to go further and if you will be lucky enough maybe you will fight something back from them in the future but don't count on this.
MINEX team
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I hope you guys recover from the nicehash hack. There is no other project as nicehash? This is bad to be tied to one source when something happens you are out of the money. You have to rethink your strategy now. They will never give back stolen money or even start again. I don't think that is possible.
Activity: 47
Hi dev, do you plan to add more exchanges?!
i think it's will be great to see MINEX in yobit, etherdelta and bittrex,,,,
Activity: 45
It seems like nicehash again will return
news
Pages:
Jump to: