Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINEX] [MINEX returned] | Cryptopia @ Coinexchange| - page 6. (Read 28156 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
MINEX team
We usually publish our report on 15th day of each month. Because of hacking nicehash, we stopped working. Moreover, during the hacking of nicehash, we had on our balance sheets 15.81btc. At the moment they are frozen. We are waiting for resumption of work of nicehash. If this does not happen in the near future we will make an announcement about our further plans.
MINEX team
We temporarily stopped work on mining. This is due to fact that Nicehash still does not work. We froze there more than 15 btc. Now we are looking for direct suppliers of hashrate.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
why the price is going down like that
MINEX team
how to bring in myetherwallet?!
Here instruction
myetherwallet.github.io

We made a request to add MINEX back in september. There was no response from them.

Please, AVOID YOBIT Exchange, they are scammer, they stole a lot of money from me and my friends.
The Customer support is totally absent, the worst exchange on the net.
I advise Anyone who is trading in YOBIT to move the coins to other exchanges, the first time you have a problem with these scammers you will realize what kind of people you have entrusted your money with. They are thieves.
We are registered on yobit, but are rarely for sale mined coins. We have no problems.
For some reason they did not add MINEX.
MINEX team

Work of the project MINEX temporarily suspended. Waiting good news from nicehash.
At the moment service MININGRIGRENTALS may not meet our needs in volume and price of provided hashrate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Feels like a very promising project. Power has to come more out of natural sources in the future and wind is free and benefitial for the environment, so this has a good market potential! Dev is serious and communication on Telegram is flawless and big community built up. This will fly and I will fly with you!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
how to bring in myetherwallet?!
Activity: 29
We made a request to add MINEX back in september. There was no response from them.

Please, AVOID YOBIT Exchange, they are scammer, they stole a lot of money from me and my friends.
The Customer support is totally absent, the worst exchange on the net.
I advise Anyone who is trading in YOBIT to move the coins to other exchanges, the first time you have a problem with these scammers you will realize what kind of people you have entrusted your money with. They are thieves.
MINEX team
We burned 89,535.29536525 MINEX tokens bought on 17.11 on Cryptopia exchange.
TxHash
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
just Cryptopia,what about coinexchange?
To avoid confusion, we decided to redeem tokens on one exchange. Cryptopia was the first exchange where MINEX was added, so we decided to stop on it.

why? redeem ? just a word
Do you have offical telegram to share more information?
You can ask questions via [email protected] as well. Yesterday I send two questions and got a respond in a few hours.
Activity: 7
just Cryptopia,what about coinexchange?
To avoid confusion, we decided to redeem tokens on one exchange. Cryptopia was the first exchange where MINEX was added, so we decided to stop on it.

why? redeem ? just a word
Do you have offical telegram to share more information?
Coinmarketcap. should update the information in  near future. They answered our requests only recently.
Great thanks for the update dev. I got lucky to entry during the dip bit feel sorry for all that are in loss. Like 55Domains already said your actions will hold support and trust. Before I invested I read the entire post history and noticed some trusthworthy people behind this project.
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
Excellent entry point. Looking forward to the report for the period 15.11.17 – 15.12.17

Indeed an excellent entry point, or an excellent time to put in some more and average the cost down. Which is exactly what i did. The market CAP as is, is a joke in the current Crypto-Game, and all it takes is a blink of attention from the current market (Same as Minereum)... Something Minex can or could easily achieve with a few articles and around $1-2k In PR. One could assume they know this thou, and are actually buying up tons of minex actively as we speak.
Dev, congrats on the dumps! Jesus, you killed the project big time! Nice job scaming at people who trusted you.
We are sad to watch price of MINEX. But worst of all, we can not influence this here and now.
I do not understand your charges in SCAM! .. Our team continues to work. We carry out promised.
How can I keep price if you sell MINEX and drop price on floor?

Its best to just ignore them, if its not a scam, just continue on with the project and prove them wrong with action, says more then words.  Smiley
MINEX team
Coinmarketcap. should update the information in  near future. They answered our requests only recently.
MINEX team
Dev, congrats on the dumps! Jesus, you killed the project big time! Nice job scaming at people who trusted you.
We are sad to watch price of MINEX. But worst of all, we can not influence this here and now.
I do not understand your charges in SCAM! .. Our team continues to work. We carry out promised.
How can I keep price if you sell MINEX and drop price on floor?
Excellent entry point. Looking forward to the report for the period 15.11.17 – 15.12.17
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi world what happened to Minex any update? any news?!

Prices are temporary, so is this one, what people need to consider more often is that it is not anyone`s fault if an asset they have purchased falls in value, Other then their own.

Furthermore, it is very likely that a crypto-asset, (and this is almost every crypto asset so far) gains in value again after losing it this fast, So holding on or even buying more to lower the average cost, would almost most probably be the bist thing one could do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: