Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 455. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
MINT people

i know its not a lot of traffic but the mintcoin Faucet is dry at

http://earncryptocoins.com/mintcoin

i think some MINT people should donate to faucet so people who dont know MINT will so when they can get 1-2MINT free from faucet every hour.

Activity: 307
Merit: 252
I think Jeff Jefferson said he would pledge 300k as well!

yes, but it REALLY has to mint. otherwise it's just another android wallet of a coin. we need to make the difference guys. I also think its not that necessary to use an escrow. I think MINT users are sincere and honest people, am I right?  Roll Eyes

I also had the concerns about the upcoming android wallet being open source so the others just can copy it. So I would propose a simple not open source app at first in the google play store. Than after a month or two the source code should be released.

This is privately offered bounty for a working prototype, upon public delivery. Offered separately from other bounties that may exist.

So far the total is:

mgburks77:      250,000
stormia:          125,000
garicson:         200,000
jeff jefferson:   100,000
moderndezigns:200,000

Total:          875,000

Bonus for wallet that mints:
mgburks77:     250,000
jeff jefferson:   200,000
moderndezigns:50,000

Total: 500,000

Total Total: 1 375 000  Grin

I'm sure there are other people willing to contribute!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
I brought my ~40mH farm to your mintcoin multipool, also posted in reddit to get others on board.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/21yd31/why_i_moved_my_farm_40mh_to_hashcows_and_why_you/
Activity: 56
I think Jeff Jefferson said he would pledge 300k as well!
This is privately offered bounty for a working prototype, upon public delivery. Offered separately from other bounties that may exist.

So far the total is:

mgburks77: 250,000
stormia:      125,000
garicson:     200,000

Total:          575,000

I will donate 200K Mintcoins for a working Android wallet and an extra 50K if it Mints
after all my buys yesterday i am proud to say i have 1,675,000 MINT

all in my wallet waiting to collect inerest

Congrats!! Minting is fun  Smiley
after all my buys yesterday i am proud to say i have 1,675,000 MINT

all in my wallet waiting to collect inerest
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night! Please remember to Like our Facebook page and invite friends and family to do the same. With over 1000 Likes our community is growing everyday!  Through Facebook you will also recieve some of the latest information concerning Mintcoin including New Mintcoin Merchants.  https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin

Thank you for your promotion
Active participation
I'm on top of the world
I also will do so Smiley Wink

You're welcome and I hope everyone can help promote through social media when they can. This week the most popular Mintcoin Facebook city is Manchester England Congratulations!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night! Please remember to Like our Facebook page and invite friends and family to do the same. With over 1000 Likes our community is growing everyday!  Through Facebook you will also recieve some of the latest information concerning Mintcoin including New Mintcoin Merchants.  https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin

Thank you for your promotion
Active participation
I'm on top of the world
I also will do so Smiley Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'll pay what I said upon public delivery of the app to whoever releases it.
Someone mentioned all the Mintcoin clones popping up. If 'we' (collective and royal) put up money and get a mintcoin Android app, would it be private for just Mintcoin? Or would the source code be public? If public then people can ride our coattails and vulture 'our' hard work and invested Mintcoins. I'll contribute to said Android Wallet App Fund too.

I don't know what you can do about the free rider issue, except ignore it and do better than someone that lazy ever could.  Cheesy
So there's a Mintcoin Foundation, right? Could the Android Wallet App be owned by them? I mean, if the developer gets a bounty, the Intellectual Property could flow to another entity with a simple contract. We do this all the time at work. That would lock up the IP, keep the vultures at bay, and allow transparency for people who want to audit the code for security reasons.

This is a big deal, we're willing to pony up our own coins, and I don't want it repurposed. If we can lock up the IP for Mintcoin only, maybe via the foundation, I'll commit at least 25,000 Mintcoins to the effort.

What if the developer would like his work to be open source?

It's definitely something that should be discussed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Someone mentioned all the Mintcoin clones popping up. If 'we' (collective and royal) put up money and get a mintcoin Android app, would it be private for just Mintcoin? Or would the source code be public? If public then people can ride our coattails and vulture 'our' hard work and invested Mintcoins. I'll contribute to said Android Wallet App Fund too.

I don't know what you can do about the free rider issue, except ignore it and do better than someone that lazy ever could.  Cheesy
So there's a Mintcoin Foundation, right? Could the Android Wallet App be owned by them? I mean, if the developer gets a bounty, the Intellectual Property could flow to another entity with a simple contract. We do this all the time at work. That would lock up the IP, keep the vultures at bay, and allow transparency for people who want to audit the code for security reasons.

This is a big deal, we're willing to pony up our own coins, and I don't want it repurposed. If we can lock up the IP for Mintcoin only, maybe via the foundation, I'll commit at least 25,000 Mintcoins to the effort.

So far the total is:

garicson:     200,000

Total:          575,000

I pledge 250K MINT to be paid upon receiving a basic working prototype of Android wallet.

Anyone wanna match me on this?

I can pledge at least 125K MINT at this time. Wish it could be more but the funds I can part with are drying up and I am still planning on donating more to the Mint Foundation.

I can pledge 125K for when a fully functional wallet that mints is deployed.

Im also asking a developer for a twitter bot, maybe i will fund myself alone. is not too much. Smiley

We are better, we are greener we are mint.

I think donations would work much better if there was an escrow account for the bounty, so that if it never went through, people just got their coins back. The only thing is, who wants to put their coins in an escrow account when they could be minting. Perhaps a BTC bounty escrow account?

I use all my btc to purchase Mintcoins so I would prefer Mintcoins.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

So far the total is:

Total:         375,000

+ 200,000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
I pledge 250K MINT to be paid upon receiving a basic working prototype of Android wallet.

I can pledge at least 125K MINT at this time. Wish it could be more but the funds I can part with are drying up and I am still planning on donating more to the Mint Foundation.

Im also asking a developer for a twitter bot, maybe i will fund myself alone. is not too much. Smiley

I think donations would work much better if there was an escrow account for the bounty, so that if it never went through, people just got their coins back. The only thing is, who wants to put their coins in an escrow account when they could be minting. Perhaps a BTC bounty escrow account?
Activity: 42

Jump to: