Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 477. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I have 384,728 mints.

You should include a MINT address in your sig so people can tip you Wink hint hint

Wink Mint Mint !?

Mff6djvrVTyksmm1mVCD6rudvtPmHUHi2a

hehe +1. I tried to tip you 5000 Mint but since I am tipping out of my Mintpal address it says I can't because "You cannot withdraw back to a MintPal deposit address. Please try again." :/

aha! I put the wrong address in.

Try again..

Wink Mint Mint  haha

Mi1KEVFbMdf4mucvcQEeYskGNW8jV78KeS
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I have 384,728 mints.

thnaks for responding poor boy and Heisenair

1 omahapoker  1.1 million
2 mrhollis1    7,605,520.13473061
3 Heisenair  12,169,407.67336820
4 poor_Boy 384,728

over 20 million coins so far we know of here in wallets(and keeping them in there Wink)

I have 3.2 million in my wallet
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Anyone with Mints on exchanges please remove and hold in your wallet so you can earn interest or you can spend at one of our many listed Mintcoin Merchants!
anyone here wil 10 million MINT or more?

who has the most here?

Well the dev premined 3% of MINT so I would imagine he most of it.

But wasn't there talk of him dumping it all on the market? That would explain why he wasn't able to tell us what he spent any of it on?

This just proves to everyone that reads your post that you know NOTHING about Mintcoin. It is CLEARLY posted at the beginning of this thread that there was only a 1% premine.

When people like you come here and post such rubbish trying to cause FUD, all it does is show that there are people like you that are AFRAID of what a TRUE crypto currency is going to accomplish. Maybe go back under that bridge you crawled out from under and troll someplace other than here, your infantile attemps are useless here.

Yup this is the same guy who was trying to say Mintcoin is pure PoS and therefore shares the same possible vulnerabilities of BC  Roll Eyes

-possible as in no known vulnerabilities at this time, but since pure PoS is so new its security is not as tried and tested

The dev premined more than 1% because the PoW ended early due to PoS blocks being calculated along with the PoW blocks, taking their slots.

The total amount of coins is not changed, he still mined 1% of total coin supply although it is more of the current supply due to what you just said.

Edit: doesn't really matter to me either way. What matters is how the premine is used and so far I can't complain about what the dev has gotten accomplished in the short amount of time this coin has been around.
I have 384,728 mints.

You should include a MINT address in your sig so people can tip you Wink hint hint

Wink Mint Mint !?

hehe +1. I tried to tip you 5000 Mint but since I am tipping out of my Mintpal address it says I can't because "You cannot withdraw back to a MintPal deposit address. Please try again." :/
Activity: 9

who has the most here?

But wasn't there talk of him dumping it all on the market? That would explain why he wasn't able to tell us what he spent any of it on?

This just proves to everyone that reads your post that you know NOTHING about Mintcoin. It is CLEARLY posted at the beginning of this thread that there was only a 1% premine.

When people like you come here and post such rubbish trying to cause FUD, all it does is show that there are people like you that are AFRAID of what a TRUE crypto currency is going to accomplish. Maybe go back under that bridge you crawled out from under and troll someplace other than here, your infantile attemps are useless here.

Yup this is the same guy who was trying to say Mintcoin is pure PoS and therefore shares the same possible vulnerabilities of BC  Roll Eyes

-possible as in no known vulnerabilities at this time, but since pure PoS is so new its security is not as tried and tested

The dev premined more than 1% because the PoW ended early due to PoS blocks being calculated along with the PoW blocks, taking their slots.
I have 384,728 mints.

thnaks for responding poor boy and Heisenair

4 poor_Boy 384,728

over 20 million coins so far we know of here in wallets(and keeping them in there Wink)
I have 384,728 mints.

Wink Mint Mint !?

I have 384,728 mints.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
HOW MUCH MINT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET?

and plan on keeping it inthere

I want to keep a list.

I'll start

is there a site that tells how many MINT are in wallets?

thanks
   mrhollis1 7605520.13473061

there we go. thanks for responding

2 mrhollis1 7605520.13473061

any others out there?

Activity: 42

who has the most here?

Ah yes, glad to see you are back mr_random. Proving you are a shill once again. How come you never mention the fact that the entirety of blackcoin was mined in 1 week? Thats 100% of blackcoin that was distributed to a few early adopters/miners versus the 1% premine that you are always bashing on. Thats a huge difference in distribution that favors mintcoin. How come you never mention all the infrastructure that has been built with the Mint premine and will continue to be built with it?
And also that the premine is in hand of a Fund (NGO) and David Latapie freely invited anyone to form the NGO, i asked him to, hope he picks me Smiley

Some people havent realized how huge this is.

who has the most here?

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

who has the most here?

I want to keep a list.

I'll start

thanks

there we go. thanks for responding

2 mrhollis1 7605520.13473061

any others out there?

who has the most here?

Ah yes, glad to see you are back mr_random. Proving you are a shill once again. How come you never mention the fact that the entirety of blackcoin was mined in 1 week? Thats 100% of blackcoin that was distributed to a few early adopters/miners versus the 1% premine that you are always bashing on. Thats a huge difference in distribution that favors mintcoin. How come you never mention all the infrastructure that has been built with the Mint premine and will continue to be built with it?
Activity: 111

I want to keep a list.

I'll start

thanks

who has the most here?
Is it possible the balances in the blockchain and in the wallet are not the same? The wallet has only one address.

The wallet will not have only one address if you are staking, right? the minted coins are put into a new address, i thought.
Activity: 210
You're seeing a running balance of total coins in. This particular line item does not account for transactions out.

I do not think this is true. If that were the case, the balance in the wallet should have been substantially higher.

This is from the blockchain:
Balance: 5664261.47074 MIN
Transactions in: 93
Received: 10783391.464225 MIN
Transactions out: 54
Sent: 5119129.993485 MIN

This is from the wallet:

I don't know what to tell you, mine is accurate. Maybe try a different block explorer? There are 2 listed on the front page.

I'm logging off. Have a good one all.
Jump to: