Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 535. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
no it does not. let me explain.

i am not sure if the dev team can do other things beside copy clone ( another fact: mint is just a copy clone ).

can they innovate. do they understand the actual pos design. are they able to extend bitcoinj to pos.

if so, building a mobile wallet should not be a problem.

if so, future might be secured... i might buy more. if not. i dump all.

i only care about profit. this is just another coin i ride. like many.

also dont be fooled by my user account. this is one of many.

times up... moving to another one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
demanding a mobile wallet does not mean i love the coin.

admit it, you love MINT!  Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

mobile wallet would show devs capabilities since there is no pos wallet available yet.

Mintcoin and thisisit, sitting in a tree...

I agree with you though, an android/iOS wallet would give this coin a push in the right direction.
Activity: 434

mobile wallet would show devs capabilities since there is no pos wallet available yet.

Sure, it does. Getting a mobile wallet will help build the infrastructure even more so, making this coin even more valuable. I'm glad you believe in the upside potential of this coin as does the rest of the community. How many more coins are you trying to acquire and at what price are you trying to push this coin down to in order to grab cheap coins?

it doesnt use energy, so what? i have seen the trading volume decline day by day. that is NOT a good indicator.
I still remember who you are. All your FUD won't bring the price lower than the buy wall. Another guy posted how you want to increase your stash because you love Mintcoin so much. Just buy it at this price. It is a valuable coin. Trading volume has not been decreasing, just buy at this price and stop spreading FUD.

dont talk BS man... i have been watching this coin closely. The volume is declining. fact.

make the mobile wallet!

Make the mobile wallet? Lol. You really love this coin otherwise you wouldn't be demanding a mobile wallet which will help this coin even more so.
it doesnt use energy, so what? i have seen the trading volume decline day by day. that is NOT a good indicator.
I still remember who you are. All your FUD won't bring the price lower than the buy wall. Another guy posted how you want to increase your stash because you love Mintcoin so much. Just buy it at this price. It is a valuable coin. Trading volume has not been decreasing, just buy at this price and stop spreading FUD.

dont talk BS man... i have been watching this coin closely. The volume is declining. fact.
You're the one talking BS. I've been watching the volume even more closely. Volume is not declining. Fact. How many Mintcoins do you have right now? How many more do you want to acquire at a lower price? The price is a steal now.

make the mobile wallet!
so what that it doesnt use energy?
Huh? You need to fix your grammar. I have no idea what you are asking.
it doesnt use energy, so what? i have seen the trading volume decline day by day. that is NOT a good indicator. it is losing support
no way this is going to surpass doge.
Anything's possible. Dogecoin doesn't offer much value. Mintcoin has immense value over it and will definitely overtake it soon. The PoS takes away from the wasteful use of electricity in mining and gives back to stakeholders. Wonderful coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Mintcoin multipool doesn't work anymore? I was a great way to improve price?!?
no way this is going to pass doge.
100-200 satoshi's before april/may? what have you been smoking....
Yeah 100-200 satoshis. This coin is fantastic and has a lot of value and it's severely undervalued right now. The prices at 11-12 satoshis are a steal. The potential upside is very strong. This coin is gaining a stronger and stronger footing day by day.
100-200 satoshi's before april/may? what have you been smoking.... also mint is not holding strong. There is no rise. it stays on same level... indicates lack of buy support. nobody ( no investor ) is willing to take a huge gamble on mint. i think that says all... for now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I heard ECC is the new mint, what is this about?
What are you all smoking , lol?=))
Waiting 7-10 years for mintcoin to rise? Are you joking or naive? I doubt cryptocurrency will exist so long as such.

I'm not saying it will take 7-10 years. I am saying I am patient because I love this coin to death. This coin is very resilient and has tons of upside especially for any investor entering now. It is in the PoS phase and this means once the prices stabilize or go up more, you get 20% per annum (or more) in the first year which is better than any bank and the majority of investments out there without significant risk. This coin is as good as gold for this reason. The developers are doing an amazing job, they keep building and adding infrastructure and this sets the stage for the coin's value to rise. If you don't believe me, look at the posts made by the developer today. More and more merchants are taking this coin because they love it. The coin barely touched the massive buy wall today and now it bounced back up. This coin is tough. The bids above the buy wall have been building up like crazy as well. The bid nearly doubled since this afternoon. Other weaker coins have dropped to 1 satoshi like LEAF, KARM, or ZEIT, but MINT continues to hold strong because it isn't a crapcoin. With that, we will reach 100-200 satoshis probably before the end of April 2014 or May 2014. This coin has immense value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
With Scrypt ASIC coming out soon, I think the market is due for a major readjustment. All the scrypt clone shitcoins will become obsolete and low-energy established PoS coins like MINT may soon be in favor. Hold on to your MINT!

http://www.coindesk.com/kncminer-accepting-pre-orders-first-scrypt-miner-titan/
I still call BS on scrypt ASICS. There's only one out there so far that's real, and it's garbage. Tongue

Nope!
http://hashra.com/gridseed-3-mh-s-scrypt-sha-miner-including-psu-accessories/

Lol looks like a good deal. Sarcasm intended

If you have high electricity cost, it is.
official statement from devs regarding mobile wallet?
Jump to: