Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 536. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
With Scrypt ASIC coming out soon, I think the market is due for a major readjustment. All the scrypt clone shitcoins will become obsolete and low-energy established PoS coins like MINT may soon be in favor. Hold on to your MINT!

http://www.coindesk.com/kncminer-accepting-pre-orders-first-scrypt-miner-titan/
I still call BS on scrypt ASICS. There's only one out there so far that's real, and it's garbage. Tongue

Nope!
http://hashra.com/gridseed-3-mh-s-scrypt-sha-miner-including-psu-accessories/

Lol looks like a good deal. Sarcasm intended
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
With Scrypt ASIC coming out soon, I think the market is due for a major readjustment. All the scrypt clone shitcoins will become obsolete and low-energy established PoS coins like MINT may soon be in favor. Hold on to your MINT!

http://www.coindesk.com/kncminer-accepting-pre-orders-first-scrypt-miner-titan/
I still call BS on scrypt ASICS. There's only one out there so far that's real, and it's garbage. Tongue

Nope!
http://hashra.com/gridseed-3-mh-s-scrypt-sha-miner-including-psu-accessories/
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
What would you think of a website like this?
http://fafner.org

Kinda like craigslist but with payment in MINT...
Do you think a website like that could have a future ? It's only a quick demo I made, but if you guys think it's a good idea, I will continue working on it.

Let me hear what you think.

Look good, please continue, this could create services / products market for mintcoins.

Best Regards.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Mintcoin Rating:  STRONG BUY

I have been telling people for a while that one day Wall Street is going to wake up and discover a market that can go up 50% overnight.  Apparently that day has arrived.  On March 18th, it was announced that Dubai (richest city in the world?), is launching 400 bitcoin ATMs in the next 2 weeks.
Here is an unrelated news release from March 19th:  "Fortress Investment Group, which became the first Wall Street Company to declare an investment in Bitcoin, is rolling it's holdings into a $150m hedge fund that is targeting investments from cryptocurrency enthusiasts."  These are savvy investors that will be very impressed with Mintcoin.  Any one of these people could buy up the entire circulation of a coin and market them into mainstream investments.
Hello, can you please explain how it would be possible to buy the entire circulation of Mintcoins. I do not think it is possible. Unless everyone sells. If they do then how would the coin have any value to other investors? I may be wrong. Please let me know If so. It is important for me to know if all Mintcoins can be bought by wealthy investors as I am still learning about this new coin and how it works. Thank you.

Sorry, I should have been clearer on this.  I was speaking of all coins in general and figured that some of the ones sitting in the "dump" right now could be bought up 'almost' entirely.  I don't believe Mint has any chance of this happening (it has too strong of a community and momentum), but I do believe that the people selling it right now have no idea what they are parting with.  The point I'm trying to make in this post is that there is a lot of money coming into cryptocurrencies in the near future and we will not see these prices for Mintcoin  for very long.
This is very understandable to me. I should have not been so prescriptive in my reading. I understand the strength of your argument. Thank you.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

I have been telling people for a while that one day Wall Street is going to wake up and discover a market that can go up 50% overnight.  Apparently that day has arrived.  On March 18th, it was announced that Dubai (richest city in the world?), is launching 400 bitcoin ATMs in the next 2 weeks.
Here is an unrelated news release from March 19th:  "Fortress Investment Group, which became the first Wall Street Company to declare an investment in Bitcoin, is rolling it's holdings into a $150m hedge fund that is targeting investments from cryptocurrency enthusiasts."  These are savvy investors that will be very impressed with Mintcoin.  Any one of these people could buy up the entire circulation of a coin and market them into mainstream investments.
Hello, can you please explain how it would be possible to buy the entire circulation of Mintcoins. I do not think it is possible. Unless everyone sells. If they do then how would the coin have any value to other investors? I may be wrong. Please let me know If so. It is important for me to know if all Mintcoins can be bought by wealthy investors as I am still learning about this new coin and how it works. Thank you.

Sorry, I should have been clearer on this.  I was speaking of all coins in general and figured that some of the ones sitting in the "dump" right now could be bought up 'almost' entirely.  I don't believe Mint has any chance of this happening (it has too strong of a community and momentum), but I do believe that the people selling it right now have no idea what they are parting with.  The point I'm trying to make in this post is that there is a lot of money coming into cryptocurrencies in the near future and we will not see these prices for Mintcoin  for very long.

Right now everyone is trying to make a quick buck and jumping from one pump to the next. Mintcoin is one of the few coins that I have seen that actually have long term merits. The fad of altcoins will eventually end and once the dust settles we shall see who survives. It's important to become entrenched now and build strong support structures so we may weather the storm ahead.
Activity: 59
What would you think of a website like this?
http://fafner.org

Kinda like craigslist but with payment in MINT...
Do you think a website like that could have a future ? It's only a quick demo I made, but if you guys think it's a good idea, I will continue working on it.

Let me hear what you think.

He probably mistyped something and probably meant clearing all the asking prices at the exchanges when investors see the true potential of Mintcoin. You're right, it would be impossible for them to take hold of all Mintcoins in circulation.
That makes more sense to me. I should have thought in those lines first. Thank you.
Activity: 133
Possible SCAM on CoinPeat.com
I'll give them 24 hours to send my BTC to 17iv9Tn5hotmU7G8YunUeAiBgYPRG9scyn. I used the same username to register there.
Activity: 56
if I had an extra hundred thousand I would buy it up
Activity: 434

He probably mistyped something and probably meant clearing all the asking prices at the exchanges when investors see the true potential of Mintcoin. You're right, it would be impossible for them to take hold of all Mintcoins in circulation.
Activity: 56
they probably mean just the supply available on the exchange

What are you all smoking , lol?=))
Waiting 7-10 years for mintcoin to rise? Are you joking or naive? I doubt cryptocurrency will exist so long as such.
We need more buy support and less sell pressure. I, for one, will be holding tons and tons of coins and won't be selling until at least 100-200 satoshis. My dreams keep telling me to hold for 3,000 satoshis. Don't worry, none of you will be the bag holder. If this takes 7-10 years to reach 100-200 satoshis, so be it, I'm patient and willing to stick around. You'd have to be high or nuts to sell at such low prices.
Activity: 210
What happens if the buy wall falls? It was at 25 BTC, now it's at 19.9 BTC.
It was at 16BTC earlier today
Activity: 364
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
What happens if the buy wall falls? It was at 25 BTC, now it's at 19.9 BTC.
Activity: 364
yes if there isn't one in place already. I thought I read a while back that the developers had someone working on the mobile wallet. 

It's been a while since I heard anything about it.  Cheesy
Jump to: