Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 542. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hi people.

I told you something huge was coming. I just completed the first step.

If you are interested in participating, PM me. I will then give you my email address and from there, we'll start working.
Note I live at GMT+1, so don't expect much answers the following hours (It is 1AM for me).

Exciting  Grin
Activity: 868
thank you panic sellers.Smiley i earn more mintcoins. now i`m in richlist

Just a little reminder of why richlist says the things he does  Tongue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
you guys still here??i cant beleive this..this coin is shit drop your obsession.  Tongue
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi people.

I told you something huge was coming. I just completed the first step.

If you are interested in participating, PM me. I will then give you my email address and from there, we'll start working.
Note I live at GMT+1, so don't expect much answers the following hours (It is 1AM for me).
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
lets see how competent they are.

android wallet?

i want to directly pay others with my mint using nothing more then phones ( for my side-activities ).

anyways, glad that mintpal has disabled pos minting. yes, they just need to disable the minting thread. so that is easy.

how about cryptsy?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The good news for MINT will not come from the possible failure of any other coin.

Will come from its strong community and its competent developers.

Stop chasing ghosts.
Activity: 165
the rise of MINT will be the downfall of BC. The dev of BC just pulled out expect huge price jumps for MINT soon.

This is some serious and big news. Can you confirm with a link? I couldn't find anything to corroborate this from their thread.

It's not the dev of BC, its the dev of the BC multipool. He wants to transfer the source code to someone else as it is affecting his family life to maintain the site.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
the rise of MINT will be the downfall of BC. The dev of BC just pulled out expect huge price jumps for MINT soon.

This is some serious and big news. Can you confirm with a link? I couldn't find anything to corroborate this from their thread.
Activity: 826
Activity: 100
Try this:
Go to Help/Debug Window/Console and type repairwallet

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can someone tell me what is the problem with my balance
(sorry for my english)

Try this:
Go to Help/Debug Window/Console and type repairwallet
Activity: 100
Can someone tell me what is the problem with my balance
(sorry for my english)

Activity: 364
i have a question, if anyone can help.

if i was making 1 incoming transaction every day for one month, how would minting go?
Would it start the counter on every daily transaction itself or would it reset completely because the total sum in the wallet is changing?

In other words, will every daily transaction have its own 20day maturity period and 20days after each transaction minting takes place?

each coin 20 days unless moved
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
i have a question, if anyone can help.

if i was making 1 incoming transaction every day for one month, how would minting go?
Would it start the counter on every daily transaction itself or would it reset completely because the total sum in the wallet is changing?

In other words, will every daily transaction have its own 20day maturity period and 20days after each transaction minting takes place?
Activity: 826
Activity: 452
Two of my mints have 0 or 4 confirms and show a ? next to them and are in brackets, will they ever confirm?

Yes. If your coins show as "generated but not accepted" just leave the wallet open until you get a confirm. Sometimes the minting process will take longer. This doesn't mean you have to wait another 20 days, just that you need to leave your wallet open for a while longer. Just don't move your coins!

No those are orphaned mined if it has a ? mark next to the transaction. 

Shoot, so far two of my 11 minting show that, is there anything I can do to reduce my chances of getting those? Luckily they have been small ones.

It will average out to amount to 20% annually.

You can do the math for yourself, it's easy.

Example 100,000 Mint

100000 X .20 = 20,000

Since there 18.25 20 day minting periods per year you would:

20,000 / 18.25 = 1095.890410958904 MINTED per each 20 day minting period equaling 20% MINTed total for the year. If you leave the MINTED amount in your wallet with the principle to mint itself then you will experience the joy of compounding interest! Your store of MINT will grow quickly.

Figure out how much you will MINT with your MINT holding today. It's fun and easy to do.

GO MINT!

I know how it works but if 2 of the 3 last mints I received are orphans, I won't be getting much.

How do I reduce these?

http://imgur.com/p74kVPt

My guess is that you will get the interest that correspond to you, only leave the wallet open.
Activity: 280
Two of my mints have 0 or 4 confirms and show a ? next to them and are in brackets, will they ever confirm?

Yes. If your coins show as "generated but not accepted" just leave the wallet open until you get a confirm. Sometimes the minting process will take longer. This doesn't mean you have to wait another 20 days, just that you need to leave your wallet open for a while longer. Just don't move your coins!

No those are orphaned mined if it has a ? mark next to the transaction. 

Shoot, so far two of my 11 minting show that, is there anything I can do to reduce my chances of getting those? Luckily they have been small ones.

It will average out to amount to 20% annually.

You can do the math for yourself, it's easy.

Example 100,000 Mint

100000 X .20 = 20,000

Since there 18.25 20 day minting periods per year you would:

20,000 / 18.25 = 1095.890410958904 MINTED per each 20 day minting period equaling 20% MINTed total for the year. If you leave the MINTED amount in your wallet with the principle to mint itself then you will experience the joy of compounding interest! Your store of MINT will grow quickly.

Figure out how much you will MINT with your MINT holding today. It's fun and easy to do.

GO MINT!

I know how it works but if 2 of the 3 last mints I received are orphans, I won't be getting much.

How do I reduce these?

http://imgur.com/p74kVPt
Activity: 165
Communique of Mintpal:

"PoS Coins
We have received a number of requests recently around various PoS coins listed on the exchange and what we intend to do with the staked / minted coins. At present, we are not staking any coins and where possible we have directly disabled the PoS functionality (e.g. for MINT we have explicitly removed the functionality from the wallet source). We recommend that users do not leave PoS coins on the exchange and instead transfer the coins to their own wallets to take full advantage of the coins functionality."

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=10

Dedicated to all the people that said that Mintpal dumps coins mined (bullshit).

Thanks rmoraos, I saw that a little bit ago and was going to post. Get rid of the doubt.
Activity: 452
Communique of Mintpal:

"PoS Coins
We have received a number of requests recently around various PoS coins listed on the exchange and what we intend to do with the staked / minted coins. At present, we are not staking any coins and where possible we have directly disabled the PoS functionality (e.g. for MINT we have explicitly removed the functionality from the wallet source). We recommend that users do not leave PoS coins on the exchange and instead transfer the coins to their own wallets to take full advantage of the coins functionality."

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=10

Dedicated to all the people that said that Mintpal dumps coins mined (bullshit).

Jump to: