Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 546. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
pixels right, lets not get too silly with the memes and such

It's all in good fun but we shouldn't over do it. It's a valid point.

Thank you! Finally someone with some sense not to turn this thread into dogecoin II.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
pixels right, lets not get too silly with the memes and such

It's all in good fun but we shouldn't over do it. It's a valid point.
Such an asshat.

All mined and bought when btc was at a nice low of 65.00 USD
http://cryptofolio.info/?@ReadOnly=6092_e58a760b

LOL! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! That's it?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! How many newspapers did you deliver to get that?

HA! HA! HA! HA!

To the moon!

Clearly this guy is a conceited, pompous, narrow minded human being.

You won, now you can live a more happy life in crypto land.
Activity: 364
no fighting dudes. we have to work together
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Such an asshat.

LOL! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! That's it?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! How many newspapers did you deliver to get that?

HA! HA! HA! HA!

To the moon!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
common guys we are in this boat together, lets try to get along  Kiss

if it makes anybody feel better, i am very new to cryptos and i am sure 99% of the people here have much more than me!
Such an asshat.

Pro tips:

a) Crypto is not a way to make instant funds unless you have mega hashrates and dump.

b) Crypto currency prices rise and fall over time and they feed from BTC milk, some die out.

c) Stop crying about the price of a coin that is less than 2 months old.

d) Study some charts over at Cryptsy of the original old school alt currency's and notice the trends. (the ones that are more than 6 months old)

e) Stop saying to the Moon, that is amateur lingo.

To the moon!

There is a reason why many veterans do not hang in this thread.  Roll Eyes

You're not a pro anything. Quit insinuating that you are. If you were, your altcoin holdings would exceed what I have in Bitcoins. Small potatoes don't make you a pro.

To the moon!

And you know how much my BTC and Alt coin stash is worth? If you do own BTC you prob bought in during the boom at a high price, I have been mining them for over a year. In any case who has what is irelavent and makes you appear to be a pompous asshole by insinuating I have more than you, clearly amateur.

I have more than you. Deal with it.

To the moon!
Pro tips:

a) Crypto is not a way to make instant funds unless you have mega hashrates and dump.

b) Crypto currency prices rise and fall over time and they feed from BTC milk, some die out.

d) Study some charts over at Cryptsy of the original old school alt currency's and notice the trends. (the ones that are more than 6 months old)

To the moon!

You're not a pro anything. Quit insinuating that you are. If you were, your altcoin holdings would exceed what I have in Bitcoins. Small potatoes don't make you a pro.

To the moon!

And you know how much my BTC and Alt coin stash is worth? If you do own BTC you prob bought in during the boom at a high price, I have been mining them for over a year. In any case who has what is irelavent and makes you appear to be a pompous asshole by insinuating I have more than you, clearly amateur.
To the Moon as you say means a significant increase in the price, not a few uBTC.

mBTC=millibitcoin=1 thousandth of a bitcoin

uBTC=microbitcoin=1 millionth of a bitcoin

You still have less than me. Deal with it.

To the moon!
To the Moon as you say means a significant increase in the price, not a few uBTC.

mBTC=millibitcoin=1 thousandth of a bitcoin

uBTC=microbitcoin=1 millionth of a bitcoin
Pro tips:

To the moon!

To the moon!
Pro tips:

To the moon!

More green again, buy pressure building again.

Moon, here we come!

Pro tips:

a) Crypto is not a way to make instant funds unless you have mega hashrates and dump or currently already have wealth to invest.

Activity: 434
So much green goodness. Mintcoin is as good as gold.

Do we have a gold moon in sight?

Prices could push up to 60 satoshis in a heart beat, then stay there for a little while then continue pushing upwards. Mintcoin has done it before and will do it again. Mintcoin loves rising.
I can't believe people would actually settle for 1% per annum.

Mintcoin is so much fun!
Settling at 10 like predicted... now waiting for 5 satoshi...
Straight up lie. It is at 12-13 and hasn't touched 10. It's too bad you love Mintcoin so much and want it for cheap. Mintcoin to the moon. See the green numbers? Buy support is increasing. People love Mintcoin and demand Mintcoin. Prices are going up and up.

Activity: 434
I can't believe people would actually settle for 1% per annum.

Mintcoin is so much fun!
Settling at 10 like predicted... now waiting for 5 satoshi...

Can't wait for 250 satoshis either. You love Mintcoin a lot don't you? Mintcoin is so much fun. Have you staked a lot yet? Mintcoin has nowhere to go but up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Two of my mints have 0 or 4 confirms and show a ? next to them and are in brackets, will they ever confirm?

Yes. If your coins show as "generated but not accepted" just leave the wallet open until you get a confirm. Sometimes the minting process will take longer. This doesn't mean you have to wait another 20 days, just that you need to leave your wallet open for a while longer. Just don't move your coins!

No those are orphaned mined if it has a ? mark next to the transaction.  

Broken Pixel, while this is technically true that the block is "orphaned" you should be aware that the client will continue to re-stake aged coins until they are accepted.

Edit: I misunderstood. Broken Pixel is correct. The orphan blocks would have been re-staked and are now part of the 9 that are confirmed.
Jump to: