Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 635. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I had 2 million. Did some daytrading and now i have 1.3 million.
Decided that daytrading isnt my thing.
Now im holding.
Im 42

I had 12.2 btc, started daytrading. Now I have 4 btc.
Now Im depressed.
Im 43
Cheesy

I had 500 btc back in the day. It all was worth like $1, PC crashed, forgot about it. Now I'm kicking myself.
Plus I sold 3.1m of doge for $1k.
And I've daytraded, lost. Not my thing either :p
I'm just sticking to backing up wallets, waiting to sell and not day trading! :p

I also suck at day-trading.  Fortunately I've broken even.  It's better to pick a coin, invest in it, and help the community and devs build that coin.

Mint is a great one to go with because it has a great brand, community, and long-term potential since it is not dependent on miners.

Yeah I lost something like 4 btc in this first 10 days. Enough with me and daytrading.

But I would like to know what are your (the community) thoughts about price and volume today. Don't really know why they are increasing, and why they are so stable...
I have mined all my coins. Bought a 250$ gfx card in december and been mining differrent shitcoins 24/7 ever since.
Sold some, kept some and lost alot on my daytraiding attempt on my first really great coin that i planned to just hold (mint)..
Now i have about 1btc all together.
Currently mining einsteinium that i think have a great future too.

Me too (mining einsteins for a while)
Ps sorry phil to embarrass you like that pal, no hard feelings eh.
I can understand why you are so proud of your holdings, and well done.
My story Well at 31, I was hacked of every bitcoin I owned, at the start from a wallet last year.
Built a 4 gpu rig and started again from zero, mined and bought mint and also tek coin.
I also try day trading doge once before and got left behind so never again.

NP
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Shout out for Mintcoin in IBT tech article

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-news-round-mt-gox-lies-bitcoin-gun-store-dogecoin-bitpay-1439581

The big winner however was the eco-focused mintcoin which rose some 30% in value in the last 24 hours.

That is awesome.

Spamming my other haunts now
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Ubuntu wallet is updated to 1.5!

Just type the following to upgrade:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mintcoind mintcoin-qt

Wallet 1.5 for Windows released! (Not mandatory)

-latest checkpoints
-hi cpu load fix (thanks paspi!)
-lock/unlock button (thanks Unek!)

https://mega.co.nz/#!wR4inSJT!YHraTK_6a9txFDe_PPgxGzwD6h6j_kCQe6V65cfEEIw
Mirror
Activity: 210
I had 2 million. Did some daytrading and now i have 1.3 million.
Now im holding.
Im 42

I had 12.2 btc, started daytrading. Now I have 4 btc.
Now Im depressed.
Im 43
Cheesy

I had 500 btc back in the day. It all was worth like $1, PC crashed, forgot about it. Now I'm kicking myself.
Plus I sold 3.1m of doge for $1k.
And I've daytraded, lost. Not my thing either :p
I'm just sticking to backing up wallets, waiting to sell and not day trading! :p

I also suck at day-trading.  Fortunately I've broken even.  It's better to pick a coin, invest in it, and help the community and devs build that coin.

Mint is a great one to go with because it has a great brand, community, and long-term potential since it is not dependent on miners.

Yeah I lost something like 4 btc in this first 10 days. Enough with me and daytrading.

But I would like to know what are your (the community) thoughts about price and volume today. Don't really know why they are increasing, and why they are so stable...
I have mined all my coins. Bought a 250$ gfx card in december and been mining differrent shitcoins 24/7 ever since.
Sold some, kept some and lost alot on my daytraiding attempt on my first really great coin that i planned to just hold (mint)..
Now i have about 1btc all together.
Currently mining einsteinium that i think have a great future too.

Me too (mining einsteins for a while)
Ps sorry phil to embarrass you like that pal, no hard feelings eh.
I can understand why you are so proud of your holdings, and well done.
My story Well at 31, I was hacked of every bitcoin I owned, at the start from a wallet last year.
Built a 4 gpu rig and started again from zero, mined and bought mint and also tek coin.
I also try day trading doge once before and got left behind so never again.
MINT #16 on coinmarketcap ... isnt that nice, and it will go to #14 for sure
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
Shout out for Mintcoin in IBT tech article

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-news-round-mt-gox-lies-bitcoin-gun-store-dogecoin-bitpay-1439581

The big winner however was the eco-focused mintcoin which rose some 30% in value in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
better buy MINT while they are cheap
Activity: 210
Pump starts in 3hrs from my post according to their tweets.

are you talking about the tweets of this page?
https://twitter.com/Daikoku10Crypto

which tweet address?
I wouldn't listen to any of that.

That big sell wall could just be last of what was mining getting autotraded
Activity: 385
Makes me wonder if they are really going to pump this coin, seems everyone already knows so why would anyone be selling right now. Hell everyone should be buying and holding waiting to dump for profit.

are you talking about the tweets of this page?
https://twitter.com/Daikoku10Crypto
Activity: 224
27 sat now, so a small increase compared to 2 days ago. Looks like it's harder to pump then initially thought.

Its not being pumped the price is still being kept artificially low by the big players.

My predictions are that hell would break loose when those sell walls are destroyed.
27 sat now, so a small increase compared to 2 days ago. Looks like it's harder to pump then initially thought.

Its not being pumped the price is still being kept artificially low by the big players.
Jump to: