Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 632. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Jesus, someone is dumping bitcoin after bitcoin of MINT - down to 22 now. Is there anything we don't know?

I really hate those whales, they are constantly selling off at a low price in order to get the price down. Mint should have been much more valuable now, if it weren't for these huge whales destroying the markets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Jesus, someone is dumping bitcoin after bitcoin of MINT - down to 22 now. Is there anything we don't know?
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Anyone having problems with uploadint MINT to Mintpal? I've send 50k up 8 hours ago and still 0 confirmations...

Same here actually - Sent 7 hours ago, no confirmations, no record of it in Deposits section on Mintpal.....

FIXED: just showed up now - no problem!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
mintcoin need ad. Let`s reply me your idea.

ex)btc-e,mcxnow chatting room
Activity: 210
Anyone having problems with uploadint MINT to Mintpal? I've send 50k up 8 hours ago and still 0 confirmations...
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Embarrassing enough, the link from the official site to the Mac wallet is dead due to dropbox experiencing "too much traffic".
The dl from the link in the op here, again, gives a dead click when trying to open the wallet.

No wallet, no mining, no mints for a Mac owner.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Thanks both for your help.  Now, do I need to back up the wallet (write over the old back up file) every 20 days when I start minting new coins?  Because there would be different amount in the wallet, right?

Can anyone tell me how I can back up my wallet?  First time downloading wallet and importing MintCoins (or any coins for that matter)...  

C:\Users\vtbean79\AppData\Roaming\Mintcoin

Look for the file named wallet.dat

Back that file up.

Or just go to 'file->backup wallet' from right within the wallet itself and choose where to save the file. Preferably onto a different hard drive or a flash drive.

My understanding is that you only need to re-backup your wallet.dat file every time you add a new address to you wallet. If you add coins to an address you already have, that address will already be in the wallet.dat file and the blockchain will know how many coins belong at that address at any given time. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong as I would like to know as well!!
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mint.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 210

Me too (mining einsteins for a while)
Ps sorry phil to embarrass you like that pal, no hard feelings eh.
I can understand why you are so proud of your holdings, and well done.
My story Well at 31, I was hacked of every bitcoin I owned, at the start from a wallet last year.
Built a 4 gpu rig and started again from zero, mined and bought mint and also tek coin.
I also try day trading doge once before and got left behind so never again.

How did you get hacked ?

Keylogger
Some people really don't want this coin to rise do they! Look at how they have dumped back to 24 after being at 28 not 5 hours ago. Huge buy and sell walls appearing and disappearing in attempt to snag our coins up cheap by inducing panic in those new to the game or those who don't yet know better

Fucking scumbags.

Just keep buying and holding, mintcoin is still super cheap and eventually they will run out of coins to sell.

Agreed. Bought another 5 Million today at 24 and will continue to buy them up because we should be around 35 at least right now.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Some people really don't want this coin to rise do they! Look at how they have dumped back to 24 after being at 28 not 5 hours ago. Huge buy and sell walls appearing and disappearing in attempt to snag our coins up cheap by inducing panic in those new to the game or those who don't yet know better

Fucking scumbags.

Just keep buying and holding, mintcoin is still super cheap and eventually they will run out of coins to sell.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I need to unlock my wallet to start minting process, right?  Why is the "Unlock wallet" button grayed out and I can't click on it???
Activity: 770
Pro tip:
Make one
http://cryptofolio.info/

Best way to back up a wallet is to keep the wallet.dat file backed up in more than one place.

Also when you do a wallet upgrade there is no need to delete the contents of the user/appdata/roaming content. Just delete the previous files from the existing wallet and run the newest downloaded wallet QT.

Whenever you do a wallet upgrade I recommend first copying the entire appdata/roaming folder to somewhere safe in case you encounter a problem.

If you have the storage space yes, if not the wallet.dat is all you need as it is the ledger.
Lulz! @ Mint day trading, this coin was dev'd up to hold. Give it another year or two you will be happy you chose to hold em' and not trade em'.
Pro tip:
Make one

Best way to back up a wallet is to keep the wallet.dat file backed up in more than one place.

Also when you do a wallet upgrade there is no need to delete the contents of the user/appdata/roaming content. Just delete the previous files from the existing wallet and run the newest downloaded wallet QT.

Whenever you do a wallet upgrade I recommend first copying the entire appdata/roaming folder to somewhere safe in case you encounter a problem.

Fucking scumbags.
Pro tip:
Make one

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Thanks both for your help.  Now, do I need to back up the wallet (write over the old back up file) every 20 days when I start minting new coins?  Because there would be different amount in the wallet, right?

Can anyone tell me how I can back up my wallet?  First time downloading wallet and importing MintCoins (or any coins for that matter)...  

Back that file up.

Or just go to 'file->backup wallet' from right within the wallet itself and choose where to save the file. Preferably onto a different hard drive or a flash drive.
Can anyone tell me how I can back up my wallet?  First time downloading wallet and importing MintCoins (or any coins for that matter)... 

Back that file up.

Jump to: