Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 638. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's just me or is IMPOSSIBLE to buy at cryptsy at 25s?

I continue to see the buy wall of 25btc...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I had 2 million. Did some daytrading and now i have 1.3 million.
Decided that daytrading isnt my thing.
Now im holding.
Im 42

I had 12.2 btc, started daytrading. Now I have 4 btc.
Now Im depressed.
Im 43
Cheesy

I had 500 btc back in the day. It all was worth like $1, PC crashed, forgot about it. Now I'm kicking myself.
Plus I sold 3.1m of doge for $1k.
And I've daytraded, lost. Not my thing either :p
I'm just sticking to backing up wallets, waiting to sell and not day trading! :p
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Seriously, I've seen other coins list the top 10 holders or similar statistics. Does Mintcoin have anything similar? I'd like to know just how big the whales are.
Activity: 308
Now im holding.
Im 42

I had 12.2 btc, started daytrading. Now I have 4 btc.
Now Im depressed.
Im 43
Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Now im holding.
Im 42
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Come on guys, give him a break. He is too young.

Well done Philip, well done  Wink

Only joking with him, I think Philip is cool to be 14 and doing well in Crypto.

Just to confirm though, it was 10 million mintcoin you said?

Sorry, I'll stop now, getting old already! Wink

Philip for President!

haha, well no problem I am not taking this serious or anything, and yes 10 million Mint  Wink
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I'm a 57 year old, unemployed scientist. Does anyone want to know how coins I have?  Smiley

No! But i guess the answer is too short , so I will tell you that I'm currently not interested in your personal wealth for different reasons.
Activity: 560
I'm a 57 year old, unemployed scientist. Does anyone want to know how coins I have?  Smiley
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

Well done Philip, well done  Wink

Only joking with him, I think Philip is cool to be 14 and doing well in Crypto.

Just to confirm though, it was 10 million mintcoin you said?

Sorry, I'll stop now, getting old already! Wink

Philip for President!
in defi we trust
I nominate philipvdlinde for Presdient of Mintcoin  Grin

For Presdient sure , i'll vote too. For President , no way Smiley))))
Activity: 452
I discovered cryptocurrencies 4 months ago and all the effort that I put into this market now has given me around 10 million mint. Some guys may not think thats much but believe me, its a shitload for a 14 year old. Anyway I hope to finally see some money soon from these coins, so that I can convince others that the money is real.

Something is seriously wrong here.

How so?

Because you already have a form of money. If you can buy something with those coin , those are money.
Nothing different form a credit card or a bunch of bills.

You have a point there, but you may get my idea. I can't buy the things I want with mint at the moment, so ill need to exchange them for a fiat currency if I want to buy something.

Or to bitcoins, you don't must need fiat to buy things  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
I nominate philipvdlinde for Presdient of Mintcoin  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So er, philipvdlinde, how many coins do you actually have?
I discovered cryptocurrencies 4 months ago and all the effort that I put into this market now has given me around 10 million mint. Some guys may not think thats much but believe me, its a shitload for a 14 year old. Anyway I hope to finally see some money soon from these coins, so that I can convince others that the money is real.

How so?

Because you already have a form of money. If you can buy something with those coin , those are money.

You have a point there, but you may get my idea. I can't buy the things I want with mint at the moment, so ill need to exchange them for a fiat currency if I want to buy something.
in defi we trust
Please stop with those large multiquotes , my mouse is in pain. Smiley
in defi we trust

How so?

Activity: 84

Well done Philip, well done  Wink
Activity: 98
Enough already philip. We know how many coins you hold that's great but your becoming just a tad repetitive!

I just bought 10 million of these coins, I hope they will pay off.

It would suck if all your coins were lost. I have 9 million coins at the moment so I would really facepalm myself if they were lost and if i had no backup.

I am 14 years old and I own around 10 million coins. Would you guys think that I should wait for a few weeks or just sell now and take my loss?

I have 10 million MINT I could acquire around 2 btc with the current pricing.

It was very risky to do such thing yes, after I lost those 700000 I slowly regained them by trading little bits from the 9 million I had at that time.

I now have 9,960 million Sad I want 10!!!

wow, I barely regained my mint with daytrading. I invested 9,7 million only regained about 9,2 million. I really should not have been trading when that guy was forcing buy sales up.

I hope I can sell my 10 million (bought at 5 satoshis) at massive profits. If the price explodes Ill be a rich guy for a 14 year old.

+1 Bragging about your hoard of coins is boooring.

Sorry for the spamming I am just exited about this coin. Ill stop from now on.

One last time....

How many Mintcoins do you have? Cheesy

10 million lol
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
Enough already philip. We know how many coins you hold that's great but your becoming just a tad repetitive!

It would suck if all your coins were lost. I have 9 million coins at the moment so I would really facepalm myself if they were lost and if i had no backup.

I am 14 years old and I own around 10 million coins. Would you guys think that I should wait for a few weeks or just sell now and take my loss?

It was very risky to do such thing yes, after I lost those 700000 I slowly regained them by trading little bits from the 9 million I had at that time.

wow, I barely regained my mint with daytrading. I invested 9,7 million only regained about 9,2 million. I really should not have been trading when that guy was forcing buy sales up.

I hope I can sell my 10 million (bought at 5 satoshis) at massive profits. If the price explodes Ill be a rich guy for a 14 year old.

One last time....

How many Mintcoins do you have? Cheesy

Jump to: