Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 794. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

He didn't didn't say the PoS was bullshit, he said it wasn't as much as someone can get with a pump and dump, which is bullshit because how much you get depends on what your stake is

P.U.R.E.F.U.D

Cool. I guess I misunderstood his rambling argument! Interesting breed these Trolls. Nothing better to do I guess (poor little guy).
Still, if anyone did look at the code, I'm curious, just not so nervous.

https://github.com/mintcoinproject/mintcoin

go ahead
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

He didn't didn't say the PoS was bullshit, he said it wasn't as much as someone can get with a pump and dump, which is bullshit because how much you get depends on what your stake is

P.U.R.E.F.U.D

Cool. I guess I misunderstood his rambling argument! Interesting breed these Trolls. Nothing better to do I guess (poor little guy).
Still, if anyone did look at the code, I'm curious, just not so nervous.

P.U.R.E.F.U.D

Smashing rocks with my GPU
That guy is a troll/idiot. He doesn't have any of the facts straight. He thought Mintpal was the same people as Mintcoin.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
MINT is the best place to be in right now, imo. allocate a good % of your portfolio.
Some people are saying
link?
Activity: 182
It will happen for sure.You will gain interest on your coins if you hold them.That's been said a lot of times.
Smashing rocks with my GPU
In response to idiots:

- Own exchange - of course, this exchange starts the pump and gets so popular in few days. Coincidence (pump very friendly)

Just to clear the air again:

MINTCOIN is NOT related to MintPal!

Just a nice coincidence and early adoption of Mintcoin. Some trolls seem to trash Mintcoin/MintPal relationship as though they're the same people behind both...
Truth or Troll

Some people are saying that the 20% POS is BS and there's no proof that in 20 days there will be any 'minting' from wallets holding Mintcoins.

I assumed that since the wallet is open source people have looked at the source code to see if it is true or not. But, has anyone? Do we have proof minting will work after 20 days? If so, can you kindly post a ref to the file/code/lines?
Remember guys, the block reward halves in 2 days. . .
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Looks like some massive sells wiped out that 43+ BTC buy order. Back down we go...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
is everyone holding onto their btc's?

Moved out 100% put into alts.. I have no idea what's going to happen :L

crap... im starting to fell the same way, may convert to mint but idk. At the same time I kind of feel like btc could pull through, idk lol.

BTC will likely pull through but Mint is about to explode

Edit: What the fuck is going on?!
Activity: 210
is everyone holding onto their btc's?

Moved out 100% put into alts.. I have no idea what's going to happen :L

crap... im starting to feel the same way, may convert to mint but idk. At the same time I kind of feel like btc could pull through, idk lol.
legendary
Holy fucking shit those buy orders..

Someone was saying 120 BTC wall... this is ONE massive 43+ BTC buy order.

This guy got faith in Mint, a real buyer no bullshit he hasnt pulled the order wow
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Someone was saying 120 BTC wall... this is ONE massive 43+ BTC buy order.
Activity: 182
And the buying of bitcoins.Here we go!
legendary
Jump to: