Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 791. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
www.mint.dogemoon.com and could not cash out as vertification email didnt come and update said to set autopayment in this situation. After I did that my coins vanished and wont show up in my wallet.

What's your username on the pool? I'll look into it.
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Wow a Buywall at Mintpal worth of 72 BTC.
big pump incoming!

PRICE (BTC)    MINT                         BTC
0.00000038     189866292.90775839   72.14919127
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
MINT is trading at Guogao.com -- but be warned.

Guogao.com steals people's money. Just a word of warning.
Guogao.com is a scam.

I traded there for a while since they opened. Used them since day one.
Waited for two weeks for them to bring their site back up online after it
was down due to technical issues.

The day it came back online recently they "froze" my account
and do not respond to QQ mails.

BE WARNED

Super dangerous site. If they are not offline for two weeks they are getting hacked or locking
you out of your account.

Trade your MINT elsewhere. Just not there. You may think you are doing some great arbitrage
but they will take that yuan so fast your head will spin.

If they ever get my account back to normal or respond I will update you guys.
And if you are from Guogao.com (anyone) then you really need to PM me.
I'll be posting about their scam forever.

Best of luck! MINT is awesome! Smiley heh

---

薄荷的交易Guogao.com - 但被警告。

Guogao.com偷人家的钱。警告只是一个字。
Guogao.com是一个骗局。

我换有一段时间,因为他们打开。从第一天开始使用它们。
等了两个星期后,他们也把那里的网站备份在线
下跌是由于技术问题。

它回来在网上的日子最近他们“冻结”我的账户
和不回应的QQ邮件。

被警告

超级危险的网站。如果他们不下线了两个星期之后就被砍死或锁定
你从你的帐户中。

其他地区贸易的薄荷。只是不存在。你可能会认为你正在做一些伟大的套利
但他们将采取多元这么快你的头会旋转。

当他们收到我的账户恢复正常或回应我会更新你们。
[颜色=红色]如果你是从Guogao.com(任何人),那么你真的需要PM我[/色]
我将发布有关他们的骗局,直到永远。

祝您好运!薄荷是真棒! Smiley嘿嘿

Thanks for the heads up. We won't add it in the OP as long as there is no clarification about that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
2 days later,mint block reward will be halv.can it up odds?HuhHuhHuh

Sure. The halving should help push the price up - like it did before.
Activity: 392
https://mint.maxminers.net

We are proud to announce our new Mintcoin Pool:

0% Fee
Only 0.1 mnt withdrawal fees

Automatic Payouts every minute !
DDoS protected
Best EU/US connectivity
Stratum on Port 7890 with Variable Difficulty
Bonuses will be started as soon as first Block has been found !

Check it out now and get your Scrypt Miners in:
https://mint.maxminers.net

1000 MNT Bonus per Block Finder !!!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Can anyone here give me a comparison to Mint and EBT?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ebt-coin-entropybit-100-pos-multipool-bugfix-version-403-437660

It's another POW / POS coin, but is a lot lot quieter - I've seen a few mentions of it on this thread a few times, but would like another extra set of eyes to offer their insights.

I've mined MINT from nearly the beginning, and looking for the 'next thing' - wondered if this could be it?

No, just let it die.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
www.mint.dogemoon.com and could not cash out as vertification email didnt come and update said to set autopayment in this situation. After I did that my coins vanished and wont show up in my wallet.

Be aware of Cryptsy as they dont care about customers!!!
I sended them few emails telling that how long I should weit my withdrawal and Allready did weit for few days pending. They answer I got:

I apologize for the mistake. As I have checked your 2 withdrawals transactions are not of  the same amount. Your transaction has been approved and should process shortly. Thank you

THEN! After this I been weiting for 2 days now and ITS STILL SHOW UP AS FUCKING PENDING!
I dont think its normal that customers have to weit for GOD DAMN 4 to 7 days for Withdrawing.

Thats just INSANE! I lost a LOT of time coz of this site www.cryptsy.com
And time=money. I hope they burn in hell with this site and thats for sure last time im using it
Activity: 420
Can anyone here give me a comparison to Mint and EBT?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ebt-coin-entropybit-100-pos-multipool-bugfix-version-403-437660

It's another POW / POS coin, but is a lot lot quieter - I've seen a few mentions of it on this thread a few times, but would like another extra set of eyes to offer their insights.

I've mined MINT from nearly the beginning, and looking for the 'next thing' - wondered if this could be it?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Up to 50 before east coast finishes their cheerios
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 210
2 days later,mint block reward will be halv.can it up odds?HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
"Beware of Cheaters" in my pool http://mint.hashrapid.com/ 1500000 coins disappeared, support silent, do not go there!!!!!!!!
Thanks for telling. *I was about to go there. Mining now at http://mint.dogemoon.com and try to cash out but the vertification email wont show up in my email box..... thats weird. Cant cash out at the moment and their donation was set up automatically to 5% and just noticed that after 12 hours O_o. I need some nice pools pls help

I´ve been mining on dogemoon since day 1 and didn´t have any problems. Wait a little for the e-mail. Otherwise set your auto-payout to 1.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
"Beware of Cheaters" in my pool http://mint.hashrapid.com/ 1500000 coins disappeared, support silent, do not go there!!!!!!!!
Thanks for telling. *I was about to go there. Mining now at http://mint.dogemoon.com and try to cash out but the vertification email wont show up in my email box..... thats weird. Cant cash out at the moment and their donation was set up automatically to 5% and just noticed that after 12 hours O_o. I need some nice pools pls help
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
MINT is trading at Guogao.com -- but be warned.

Guogao.com steals people's money. Just a word of warning.
Guogao.com is a scam.

I traded there for a while since they opened. Used them since day one.
Waited for two weeks for them to bring their site back up online after it
was down due to technical issues.

The day it came back online recently they "froze" my account
and do not respond to QQ mails.

BE WARNED

Super dangerous site. If they are not offline for two weeks they are getting hacked or locking
you out of your account.

Trade your MINT elsewhere. Just not there. You may think you are doing some great arbitrage
but they will take that yuan so fast your head will spin.

If they ever get my account back to normal or respond I will update you guys.
And if you are from Guogao.com (anyone) then you really need to PM me.
I'll be posting about their scam forever.

Best of luck! MINT is awesome! Smiley heh

---

薄荷的交易Guogao.com - 但被警告。

Guogao.com偷人家的钱。警告只是一个字。
Guogao.com是一个骗局。

我换有一段时间,因为他们打开。从第一天开始使用它们。
等了两个星期后,他们也把那里的网站备份在线
下跌是由于技术问题。

它回来在网上的日子最近他们“冻结”我的账户
和不回应的QQ邮件。

被警告

超级危险的网站。如果他们不下线了两个星期之后就被砍死或锁定
你从你的帐户中。

其他地区贸易的薄荷。只是不存在。你可能会认为你正在做一些伟大的套利
但他们将采取多元这么快你的头会旋转。

当他们收到我的账户恢复正常或回应我会更新你们。
[颜色=红色]如果你是从Guogao.com(任何人),那么你真的需要PM我[/色]
我将发布有关他们的骗局,直到永远。

祝您好运!薄荷是真棒! Smiley嘿嘿
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Mintcoin is currently #1 at coinwarz, it has been added to Cryptsy & BTER, there's a lot of bad news regarding Bitcoin & MtGox, the price is still cheap, there are a few more halvings ahead until no more MINT can be generated through PoW and it changes to green PoS mode.

Do you see the potential?
Activity: 196
Sup, guys, did it hit 120 yesterday? Cheesy:D

Retorics  Cool

Not only I find cryptos dip in hugely more when I woke up; but also I was right third time about the price. Only question remaining is; to buy even lower at 30's or 20's, hmm.
Seems like general public mistakes whale activity too much for natural growth. In any coin, not just mint.

Well, let's see what this day brings us.

This day will bring us the MOON on a silver platter.

Oh, sorry, I thought that was to happen yesterday :p
Many will run to FIAT in few next days to preserve further possible loss Smiley Who knows, MINT looks rather good at current price for a few day dump and save Smiley
For sure, atm it's impossible to read what's next. I think dip, now, walls haven't changed much where they were yesterday, except - the 30's are far more fat, which is good for whale.
23-28 buy, I'd say. But don't listen to me, just shout TO THE MOON; maybe it'll happen sooner Cheesy
Cheers
Activity: 154
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of fresh MintCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
So after the PoW phase, (3 weeks) then block reward is only 1 coin.  And then all PoS minting.  But to mint PoS you only need to turn on your wallet once every 20 days.  So who will be running the block chain (securing transactions) after PoW phase?

this is what i was wondering too.
i assume its still PoW from miners, but with no one mining (or very few) it would be very easy to 51%.

someone please correct if I'm wrong

PoS takes over as the dominant mining process, and as coins age at from the point they were mined, someone will always be minting somewhere to generate new network blocks. To 51% attack with PoS you'd need to hold 51% or more of all Mint,

False.

This is not true. Similar to PoW
That's a false statement. Proof-of-Stake isn't similar to Proof-of-Work because it's cost-free. Unlike Proof-of-Work, you can retry attack attempts multiple times using the same coins.

that’s subject to a 51% attack, the PoS will need to hold 51% coins in order to be able to attack the coin. But holding 51% and then attacking your own coin normally is not in your interests.
You don't need 51% of coins to perform a successful attack. You only need less than 15% of active weight here.

Code:
ATTEMPTS = 1 / STAKE ^ CONFIRMATIONS

If you have 25% of active weight then you need ~256 attempts;
If you have 15% of active weight then you need ~1975 attempts;
If you have 10% of active weight then you need ~10000 attempts.

Note that active weight has no direct relation with total supply. It's calculated as (volume * timeweight) for coins participating in the network protection. E.g. if there are only 50% of coins @ maximum timeweight used for stake generation,  then you need ~7.5% of total coins volume in order to perform double-spend attack for the reasonable time.
Activity: 70
Sup, guys, did it hit 120 yesterday? Cheesy:D

Retorics  Cool

Not only I find cryptos dip in hugely more when I woke up; but also I was right third time about the price. Only question remaining is; to buy even lower at 30's or 20's, hmm.
Seems like general public mistakes whale activity too much for natural growth. In any coin, not just mint.

Well, let's see what this day brings us.

This day will bring us the MOON on a silver platter.
Activity: 182
The coin will rise.It's already on the way.We'll see.
Jump to: