Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 795. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
is everyone holding onto their btc's?

Moved out 100% put into alts.. I have no idea what's going to happen :L
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I just converted my last one into mint
Holy shit China is buying the shit out of the btc
Activity: 210
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
China is buying bitcoin like insane

http://fiatleak.com

Thank you for sharing this great site.

please help me ,Transaction ID: c38ef550cfa6423ebadb6c8e647b735880a68d27f6c2c671130f3d4003ab83b3   is always unconfirmed

Do you have the latest wallet? if so close it down, re-open it, or just let it sit there for a while... every now and then it takes a little while, at least for me.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
please help me ,Transaction ID: c38ef550cfa6423ebadb6c8e647b735880a68d27f6c2c671130f3d4003ab83b3   is always unconfirmed
sold 60k at 60 sat but I think im holding the remainder! lets see this price go up!!
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
PRetty resilient in the face of an obvious BTC crisis
Activity: 182
Yeah,that's true.All hold,we'll go up.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

^^^then all that bitcoin goes into MINT  Grin
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

legendary
All you genius panic sellers remember that u sold at 32 and then it reached 55 where you bought, so yeah do the same thing Smiley

Right now cryptos are in deep shit
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
All you genius panic sellers remember that u sold at 32 and then it reached 55 where you bought, so yeah do the same thing Smiley
legendary
panic sell everywhere,  i think there won't be 100 sat or 80 sat or even 60 sat this week...

Not anymore, I just hope we fucking hold over 30, Bitcoin could be going sub 300 Litecoin sub 10 Jesus..
Activity: 104
panic sell everywhere,  i think there won't be 100 sat or 80 sat or even 60 sat this week...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Yes wait 20 days and dont dump. The 20 percent gain is nothing in 20 days range. Compare the price in 5 days range, it moves up and down more than 100 percent per day, 20 percent is a spit to sea. 20 percent from 0 in dump phase (20 days is too long to hold the value) is still 0. People are ridiculous. If the mint will cost tomorrow 50 satoshi and in 20 days 1 satoshi, you made a nice gain of minus 48.99 satoshi at every mintcoin. So profitable.

Now the very probable scenario:

This coin was genially made to Pump and Dump + premine dump.

So the "developer" made a pure PoW litecoin clone and promised a PoS stage. He made a premine (IPO) an exchange where he artifically makes big volume by trades which probably never happened. Why? Because if you look at graph, every dump shoots down the price for more than 10-20 satoshi in a short time. So the real value is maybe faked and made only to lure sheeps to buy and make a pump. I believe the really coming bitcoins are 200 per day, not 2000 at all.

To make sheeps prevent from dumping and destroying the pump there was announced a big PoS bonus from holding and NOT SELLING. So the stupid people will hold their coin for 20 days and there are 20 days of pump possible. And dump, of course, sheeps will not sell because they want "easy" 20 percent annual stake.

After 19 days there will appear the last dump and at 20th day the sheeps will finish the dump to bagrain price by selling their "profit".

Of course, the profit selling is still a positive scenario, the most probable is that they will dump mints because there will be no really working PoS like other PoS coins "do".

The big warning was not working PoW wallet for many days, now realize that the PoS part would be OK when the PoW was KO for many days.

Now look at the parameters:

- PoW phase taking 5 weeks, with intensivelly reducing rewards. Why? Because it will make the mining more and more harder and will make the coin "rare" in later phases (pump-friendly)
- PoS phase takes 20 days and will start after PoW phase. Why? Because the fail may come out when the bagholders will be out and buying new tropical island. Just a promise (pump friendly)
- Rewards similar to doge - people did learn that price and will think about doge-price following (pump friendly).
- Own exchange - of course, this exchange starts the pump and gets so popular in few days. Coincidence (pump very friendly)
- Missing evidences - nobody knows anything sure, only bullshits and hope

When coins go out you all say "I told you so" and then when it goes down you guys say "I knew it was a pump and dump from the start" stop moaning and face reality that this is only an illusion from whales but the real value is fucking alot and remember you will earn a 20% a year. Can any bank make you that? Many financial institutions try to achieve this so stfu
Bad news abound in the Crypto World regarding "Trust"

The point of crypto is to be trustless, so maybe quit trying to set up institutions that have to be trusted to operate with.
Activity: 104
goodbye mtgox, and fuck you
Jump to: