Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 799. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So now that MINT is on BTER and Crypsys... what kind of price swing are we expecting?  Anybody want to chime in?  =)

With all due respect to the good coin idea; unless 500+ BTC comes in at fast pace, I wouldn't bet UP.
Though, not sure how much lower, perhaps only -10 or -15.

UP costs 250 BTC directly till 70 at least. Plus another 250 for massive sales that would occur.
Interest is big, many small buyers will buy, but the players, not so sure... And coin IS being heavily under manipulation so far, sorry to say.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
So now that MINT is on BTER and Crypsys... what kind of price swing are we expecting?  Anybody want to chime in?  =)
break 100 satoshi wall in 10 hours

Optimistic but possible.

I say 5 hours... Tongue
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Optimistic but possible.

But should I sell?  Will the correction happen afterwards?  Or is the train leaving as soon as I sell?  Where is my crystal ball......
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Optimistic but possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 82

Edit:  If anyone wants to share their plan, I'm listening.  I feel I need to take advantage of tonight's grand opening to Chinese market by transferring some of my MINTs to BTER and sell high and buy low when the correction comes.  IMO, Crypsys listing isn't going to make a lot of difference because mintpal.com already had massive trade volume even before Crypsys.
Activity: 518
this is just insane ... have no freakin idea where this will end tonight ... 20 ? 80 ? da faq
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
What's up guys? How is everyone tonight!

we the hell bter is dumping? wired

I suppose chinese also see what's up between 49-65 on MintPal Cheesy
Activity: 104
why the hell bter is dumping? wired

I hope you're looking forward to the right way of this most recent pump Cheesy
Activity: 238
wooow bter already there ... this is gonna skyrocket ...
IM SOOO HAPPY IM IN THE ROCKET! Please push the button  Cool
We are heading to da MOOOOOOOOOOOON!  Shocked

Activity: 518
50 wall holding strong Smiley haha
Activity: 104
BTER has nice graphs. Is it good with deposit\withdrawal times?

for most of the times...yes
Activity: 364
Falling on Mintpal, rising on Cryptsy. 8 sat difference Shocked

There is no buy walls at all @ Cryptsy dunno what they are trolling about

You do realize people can buy the ask price? That's what they are doing, just look at the volume.

lol I was wondering if anyone would figure that out.
Activity: 210
BTER has nice graphs. Is it good with deposit\withdrawal times?
Activity: 112

Wow - mighty quiet...

Everyone in the mintcoin thread have been running on pure adrenaline and caffeine for 3 days straight now. I guess they've all passed out.

im not....... After I decided to check on this thread how its going with my mints.. Suddenly realized something very awekening and adrenaline rushing. Great to not miss my train with this babys   Cool This night gonna be loooong night for me
Activity: 210
Falling on Mintpal, rising on Cryptsy. 8 sat difference Shocked

There is no buy walls at all @ Cryptsy dunno what they are trolling about

You do realize people can buy the ask price? That's what they are doing, just look at the volume.
Jump to: