Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 825. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
panic seller get eaten, and right back up to 60 we will go.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Ugh, I was going to be then I read all these "FUCK SELL!" posts.  Listen, the price is a bit high, but fact is when some of the whales start dumping, the fish will still be holding. Strength in numbers people. The fish that sell will be the ones getting picked off from the sides of the school.

This coin isn't like other coins, holding it is the same as mining it(50 billion will be produced from minting)..so just tuck it away, don't spend more than you can afford.

Now, before I go to bed..a note to the developer: If you make a liar out of me, and this does not become a PoS(proof of stake) coin... I will hunt you down son. HUNT YOU DOWN!  

Goodnight everybody.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Yes, sure 50 people with 1 million each execute their orders in same second at the same price all the time in this sparse market.
Sure...
Im trading financial markets for my living, but spotting this manipulation doesnt take a traders eye. Its that obvious.

but you can surf the waves the whales make

This. As long as you know what's going on, there's no harm in taking advantage of it. Just be very conscious that you could be left with a lot of coin with 0 buying support if the ones doing the manipulation pull out.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Welp, I'm out at 60. I'm all for steady growth of a coin but this just reeks manipulation.

http://coinmarketcap.com/mint_30.html

We are at the peak of a giant bubble.

I don't think you know how this coin works man... it is not like other coins.

Regardless of features or algo, a 300% jump overnight is unhealthy and only works in unregulated markets such as altcoins.

Are you guys nuts or what?  Do you understand any fundamentals of a currency floor or stock exchange?   Those transaction do not mean that it is one buyer or one seller.  All sell orders at a certain price are lumped into one line.  Notice they have exactly one line for each price.  If 20 people all buy at 58 and they all trigger together then it shows as one line.   I traded on the Chicago Board of Trade doing Bonds for years so I know a little bit about this.   These so called "walls" could be 50 people with a one million mint buy /sell order lsited as a single line lumped together rather than a "whale."   This entire thread is humerous though!  I have traded this coin for huge profit over the alst few days and also mined 17 million so far that are are still in my wallet.  You can trade and mine for profits.

We know it's whales when 25BTC walls appears in 1 min. All I'm saying.

I know you are wrong as some of those walls have been comprised of my own orders at 5-7 BTC and then they show as part of the cumulative total  10 people with a 1-2 BTC order creates that same line on the books -  but, hey, keep talking yourselves into whatever works.  I will keep doing 5-7 BTC trades at a 5-10 Satoshi spread and make 0.5 BTC per trade while still mining until later today when I move all my rigs to another coin.
Activity: 182
Yes, sure 50 people with 1 million each execute their orders in same second at the same price all the time in this sparse market.
Sure...
Im trading financial markets for my living, but spotting this manipulation doesnt take a traders eye. Its that obvious.

but you can surf the waves the whales make.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Sure...
BOOM, doubled my playing money!

went exactly to the old whale buying level, called it around 48!
Activity: 98
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Welp, I'm out at 60. I'm all for steady growth of a coin but this just reeks manipulation.

Regardless of features or algo, a 300% jump overnight is unhealthy and only works in unregulated markets such as altcoins.

Are you guys nuts or what?  Do you understand any fundamentals of a currency floor or stock exchange?   Those transaction do not mean that it is one buyer or one seller.  All sell orders at a certain price are lumped into one line.  Notice they have exactly one line for each price.  If 20 people all buy at 58 and they all trigger together then it shows as one line.   I traded on the Chicago Board of Trade doing Bonds for years so I know a little bit about this.   These so called "walls" could be 50 people with a one million mint buy /sell order lsited as a single line lumped together rather than a "whale."   This entire thread is humerous though!  I have traded this coin for huge profit over the alst few days and also mined 17 million so far that are are still in my wallet.  You can trade and mine for profits.

We know it's whales when 25BTC walls appears in 1 min. All I'm saying.

Activity: 112
This will be the best 17 day crypto experience you will ever have, if you are holding MINT of course. Cheesy

Time is ticking. Bring me that PoS, Minty!

We switch in 17 days?
We may experience a big drop in price a couple days before, as some will be scared that it won't work afterwards.

like me a week ago and now i'm "crying" ; D

you win some you lose some.
Probably made a handsome profit right?

Yeah, i made a good profit but who knows a week ago that it go so high. Also it could go down to 1sat so it's only luck Smiley
mcg
Activity: 196
oh you've only just noticed the manipulated market price.!!!!

It's another pump and dump brought to you by Wolong.

you'll all be bag holders soon.

shakes head

Spot on mate - Was heavily invested in PANDA when Wolong fucked us all out of our Bitcoin. He got away with over 250 Bitcoin that we are 100% sure of and probably hundreds more from the pumps and dumps. He is behind this, It is no coincidence that this coin suddenly came to life after the rape of PANDA and the dumping of the premine held by Wolong was complete. He is making fools of everyone, and with each successful trade (he is making 4-6% on each one rather easily, quickly increasing his total portfolio) he is becoming more powerful.

There really is no reason for MINT to be worth this much right now, nice coin, great ideas, but come on. When people, anyone, pump like this you all need to realise that they clearly have a tremendous supply of MINT to dump on you bought at very low prices. In reality they are not pumping anything, YOU are, you are the player investing your BTC into a coin, paying 4-5 times more than it is worth in order for a few men to dump their coins on you through small, staggered sell walls. They are laughing all the way to the bank, just as they fucked MOON, TIPS, CAT, PANDA, LOT buyers etc.

The only way to win right now is to mine MINT and hold it. If you pay this much for it now I guarantee it will fall like a sack of bricks in the coming days, if not hours - its just so damn artificial. The reason people think it "can't possibly be one or two men, its too much volume" is because like I said earlier YOU are the one doing the buying, and there are hundreds of people like you having a punt - notice their buy walls never get touched, they are there to make YOU pay more for the coin, they have no intention of buying it themselves as evidenced by the removal of the walls whenever the sells get a little to close to them.

Just be aware that scumbag manipulators are operating in this market - they fucked PANDA and have found another decent enough coin to mess with.

There will be those who will say "Bullshit. Buy up now guys while it's till low!" - They want their MINT holdings to go up further and more importantly they want your bitcoin. Others will say "Guys sell now, shits going dowwwwn" - they want to buy your MINT. But others will simply say "be mindful that you are being played." If you think you can chance your luck and day trade a profit go for it, but don't think you can outfox those with hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at this - they decide when the price has risen enough for them to clean you out.

it just might be a wolong coin. maybe his new strategy. get rich quick scheme. we will see in upcoming days.

guess ppl need to fall on their nose a couple of times....

good luck
Activity: 420

shakes head

Spot on mate - Was heavily invested in PANDA when Wolong fucked us all out of our Bitcoin. He got away with over 250 Bitcoin that we are 100% sure of and probably hundreds more from the pumps and dumps. He is behind this, It is no coincidence that this coin suddenly came to life after the rape of PANDA and the dumping of the premine held by Wolong was complete. He is making fools of everyone, and with each successful trade (he is making 4-6% on each one rather easily, quickly increasing his total portfolio) he is becoming more powerful.

There really is no reason for MINT to be worth this much right now, nice coin, great ideas, but come on. When people, anyone, pump like this you all need to realise that they clearly have a tremendous supply of MINT to dump on you bought at very low prices. In reality they are not pumping anything, YOU are, you are the player investing your BTC into a coin, paying 4-5 times more than it is worth in order for a few men to dump their coins on you through small, staggered sell walls. They are laughing all the way to the bank, just as they fucked MOON, TIPS, CAT, PANDA, LOT buyers etc.

The only way to win right now is to mine MINT and hold it. If you pay this much for it now I guarantee it will fall like a sack of bricks in the coming days, if not hours - its just so damn artificial. The reason people think it "can't possibly be one or two men, its too much volume" is because like I said earlier YOU are the one doing the buying, and there are hundreds of people like you having a punt - notice their buy walls never get touched, they are there to make YOU pay more for the coin, they have no intention of buying it themselves as evidenced by the removal of the walls whenever the sells get a little to close to them.

Just be aware that scumbag manipulators are operating in this market - they fucked PANDA and have found another decent enough coin to mess with.

There will be those who will say "Bullshit. Buy up now guys while it's till low!" - They want their MINT holdings to go up further and more importantly they want your bitcoin. Others will say "Guys sell now, shits going dowwwwn" - they want to buy your MINT. But others will simply say "be mindful that you are being played." If you think you can chance your luck and day trade a profit go for it, but don't think you can outfox those with hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at this - they decide when the price has risen enough for them to clean you out.

+1

This guy knows what he's talking about. MINT is great and all, but people telling you to buy at the peak of bubble mania phase are very optimistic. Learn from the doge, tips, moon, panda, vertcoin pumps and identify when things are too good to be true.
Activity: 420

come on, drop below 54 Cheesy

Where was latest whale buy? I've been dickin around on here to much

around 50

edit: 48! so he's making a ton of profit

Exactly how are you guys determining what is a "Whale Buy?"   Please explain.  

like now at 58, look at the trading!
Activity: 154

shakes head

come on, drop below 54 Cheesy

Where was latest whale buy? I've been dickin around on here to much

around 50

edit: 48! so he's making a ton of profit

Exactly how are you guys determining what is a "Whale Buy?"   Please explain.  
Jump to: