Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 824. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
thw moment the pumper starts to dump... that will be the top  Wink

I spotted the 62BTC sell wall appearing out of nowhere.
Let's just say, even if I'm 100% wrong, I'm just waiting at lower. This is way too insane atm.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
The top is 120 people seem to like the minting wallet idea
Activity: 182
lol mintpal is glitching, showing 19 as lowest in a day
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
thw moment the pumper starts to dump... that will be the top  Wink
Activity: 364
Panic sellers bout to buy again reset that interest lol this is the most entertaining coin ever

http://coinmarketcap.com/mint_30.html

No one with a cerbral cortex is buying at these prices.

I've got to admit, this is a crazy steep rise - but where is the top?

Who is buying all the MINT??? At this rate we will see 100+ satoshi within 12 hours
Panic sellers bout to buy again reset that interest lol this is the most entertaining coin ever

I've got to admit, this is a crazy steep rise - but where is the top?
Activity: 420

Activity: 159
panic seller get eaten, and right back up to 60 we will go.

I can't believe mint is holding this price! Amazing! I'd be happy consolidating in the 40 area, but still holding 50 area is AMAZING!

nope, i think wales start sell their coins and just supp price at 58-60satoshi.
anyway, im out of game - its too risky now
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Who else was fucked by coinmarket.io and pulling hairs watching price right now..?
Here we go up!Hold the coins.No sell.

Holding EVERY MINT and holding STRONG!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Amazing how much manipulation this coin currently undergoes. A good coin tho!
Activity: 196
55btc sell wall at 62 haha.
Dump imminent Cheesy
Activity: 182
Here we go up!Hold the coins.No sell.
Activity: 154
oh you've only just noticed the manipulated market price.!!!!

It's another pump and dump brought to you by Wolong.

you'll all be bag holders soon.

shakes head

Spot on mate - Was heavily invested in PANDA when Wolong fucked us all out of our Bitcoin. He got away with over 250 Bitcoin that we are 100% sure of and probably hundreds more from the pumps and dumps. He is behind this, It is no coincidence that this coin suddenly came to life after the rape of PANDA and the dumping of the premine held by Wolong was complete. He is making fools of everyone, and with each successful trade (he is making 4-6% on each one rather easily, quickly increasing his total portfolio) he is becoming more powerful.

There really is no reason for MINT to be worth this much right now, nice coin, great ideas, but come on. When people, anyone, pump like this you all need to realise that they clearly have a tremendous supply of MINT to dump on you bought at very low prices. In reality they are not pumping anything, YOU are, you are the player investing your BTC into a coin, paying 4-5 times more than it is worth in order for a few men to dump their coins on you through small, staggered sell walls. They are laughing all the way to the bank, just as they fucked MOON, TIPS, CAT, PANDA, LOT buyers etc.

The only way to win right now is to mine MINT and hold it. If you pay this much for it now I guarantee it will fall like a sack of bricks in the coming days, if not hours - its just so damn artificial. The reason people think it "can't possibly be one or two men, its too much volume" is because like I said earlier YOU are the one doing the buying, and there are hundreds of people like you having a punt - notice their buy walls never get touched, they are there to make YOU pay more for the coin, they have no intention of buying it themselves as evidenced by the removal of the walls whenever the sells get a little to close to them.

Just be aware that scumbag manipulators are operating in this market - they fucked PANDA and have found another decent enough coin to mess with.

There will be those who will say "Bullshit. Buy up now guys while it's till low!" - They want their MINT holdings to go up further and more importantly they want your bitcoin. Others will say "Guys sell now, shits going dowwwwn" - they want to buy your MINT. But others will simply say "be mindful that you are being played." If you think you can chance your luck and day trade a profit go for it, but don't think you can outfox those with hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at this - they decide when the price has risen enough for them to clean you out.

+1

This guy knows what he's talking about. MINT is great and all, but people telling you to buy at the peak of bubble mania phase are very optimistic. Learn from the doge, tips, moon, panda, vertcoin pumps and identify when things are too good to be true.

Cheers Mate. Since Late October I have followed the Crypto market very, very closely - were talking 8 hours a day watching markets, reading forums gauging general consensus, skimming through the IRCs to see what the Dev have to say one on one, and ultimately investing in LTC, DOGE, CAT, LOT, TIPS, MOON, PANDA and just in the last few days MINT and KARMA. I am no expert, I'm no rich crypto fat cat, but what I am is a watcher - and I see hundreds of Bitcoin pouring into a coin that was doing not much of anything for a good week prior to this. I saw the same signs with MOON, LOT, and DOGE. None of those coins had any conceivable reason to go up the way they did - and yet they did, big time, only to come crashing down so hard and fast that many good folk lost close to 80% of their BTC on them - apart from Doge, unless you bought it at 295 like some poor souls.

Just be careful chaps, do your homework before taking any action, either into or out of a coin. Smiley
Activity: 168
Amazing BTC volume at Mintpal: 1928.980!
Activity: 294
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Not panic seller, it's a whale. He's eating himself though

I can't believe mint is holding this price! Amazing! I'd be happy consolidating in the 40 area, but still holding 50 area is AMAZING! As a large holder I am waiting with baited breath to see how low the dump can take us, but it is just not happening!!! This steep level of price rice I am sure cannot be maintained, but i've been saying that to myself for days lol
Activity: 266
The only way to win right now is to mine MINT and hold it.
The only way to win is to mine and instantly sell.
Jump to: