Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 823. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Someone just mentions wolong and its like the main topic from that point on. Can we keep that retard out of here?

People saying that its weird for a coin to go up 2-300% in a day? As far as I know this can only be mined for 17 more days. Its not weird.

if you think whales were not involved in this price movement (like wolong) you are mistaken Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
lol yesterday ppl are telling the same history... tomorrow will be 120 satoshis and you guys will keep your word?

I bought at 7 a few days ago, and up until now I said we would still rise. I think we hit the peak for at least a couple days, before the next halving hype.
Might be wrong, but heh.
Activity: 196
lol yesterday ppl are telling the same history... tomorrow will be 120 satoshis and you guys will keep your word?

While you're referring to 200% increase, most ppls here are talking about let's say 30% dip.
So, it's not of those epic proportions, for those who mined and hold still now, it's all green. For day traders, it's a bit different.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
wow .... 2000 btc volume ... lucky you guys ... im not really a mintcoin fan niether i hold any ...

but if its wolong pumping your coin ... then will go 100+  ...  and maybe got like 70% marketshare by now

if no then you may sell now ...

you are wolong.. arent you.... stimulating people to buy up till 100satoshi...  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Read again dude i said ... Hold if it is wolong .. Sell if it is not him ..... did not say buy lol
Activity: 182
stop with the wolong nosense, there are more big players...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Panic sellers bout to buy again reset that interest lol this is the most entertaining coin ever

http://coinmarketcap.com/mint_30.html

No one with a cerbral cortex is buying at these prices.

I've got to admit, this is a crazy steep rise - but where is the top?

This is the top for now. We've hit it.

Did you notice how every other coin but MINT including bitcoin has been declining, yet mint is seeing 200% gains? Is that not a red flag for you? People are probably hedging with mint, but once it starts to pop expect wolololol to FUCK PULL OUT

^ He's right you know. When Doge, BTC, LTC and everything else goes down and yet MINT goes up 300% in 24 hours you know there is something going on - you don't have to know exactly WHAT is going but just know that someone, somewhere has created market conditions (very high MINT Price) that are most favorable to himself - he is not doing to help the coin, or you - he is using your aggregated buy power to pump the price up in order to dump on you. This man did it with Panda, getting poor suckers to pay 30+ satoshi for it before he DUMPED the premine and filled every single buy order down to 1 satoshi.

Incidentally guys, have a look around and find the coin that has had steady buy support but nothing to give the immediate impression of a pump - I won't tell you which one it is, but one coin has been slowly bought up at a very low price for the last 48 hours while mint has gone up and people have dumped it to buy mint, you can tell because every time fools sell off their coins expecting to crash the buy wall and buy back cheaper a wild 10BTC buy order appears...

Remember, these guys buy coins up at their lowest point, and THEN once they have enough of a stash they start the pump, which others pay for with their BTC - they don't have any orders filled, nor do they intend to buy anycoins - because they have already done their buying 2 days ago ;-)

WORD! wake up people!
Activity: 140
Whow, i sold mine at 22... Expected that it was a pump underway, and wanted to sell at the peak, Fuck me. And glad to see alot of people making alot of money right now!
Someone just mentions wolong and its like the main topic from that point on. Can we keep that retard out of here?

People saying that its weird for a coin to go up 2-300% in a day? As far as I know this can only be mined for 17 more days. Its not weird.
Activity: 154
Panic sellers bout to buy again reset that interest lol this is the most entertaining coin ever

Did you notice how every other coin but MINT including bitcoin has been declining, yet mint is seeing 200% gains? Is that not a red flag for you? People are probably hedging with mint, but once it starts to pop expect wolololol to FUCK PULL OUT

^ He's right you know. When Doge, BTC, LTC and everything else goes down and yet MINT goes up 300% in 24 hours you know there is something going on - you don't have to know exactly WHAT is going but just know that someone, somewhere has created market conditions (very high MINT Price) that are most favorable to himself - he is not doing to help the coin, or you - he is using your aggregated buy power to pump the price up in order to dump on you. This man did it with Panda, getting poor suckers to pay 30+ satoshi for it before he DUMPED the premine and filled every single buy order down to 1 satoshi.

Incidentally guys, have a look around and find the coin that has had steady buy support but nothing to give the immediate impression of a pump - I won't tell you which one it is, but one coin has been slowly bought up at a very low price for the last 48 hours while mint has gone up and people have dumped it to buy mint, you can tell because every time fools sell off their coins expecting to crash the buy wall and buy back cheaper a wild 10BTC buy order appears...

Remember, these guys buy coins up at their lowest point, and THEN once they have enough of a stash they start the pump, which others pay for with their BTC - they don't have any orders filled, nor do they intend to buy anycoins - because they have already done their buying 2 days ago ;-)
Growcoin Chief
wow .... 2000 btc volume ... lucky you guys ... im not really a mintcoin fan niether i hold any ...

but if its wolong pumping your coin ... then will go 100+  ...  and maybe got like 70% marketshare by now

you are wolong.. arent you.... stimulating people to buy up till 100satoshi...  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Activity: 266
We'll be at the top when enough people buy.

I spotted the 62BTC sell wall appearing out of nowhere.
Let's just say, even if I'm 100% wrong, I'm just waiting at lower. This is way too insane atm.

Anyone know what Mr Wollong plan is for Mint?

I am wrong a lot, fyi Cheesy
Who knows Cheesy
Activity: 310

I spotted the 62BTC sell wall appearing out of nowhere.
Let's just say, even if I'm 100% wrong, I'm just waiting at lower. This is way too insane atm.

Anyone know what Mr Wollong plan is for Mint?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
lol mintpal is glitching, showing 19 as lowest in a day
It's not glitching...
Growcoin Chief
Just give it a bit more time, until all 50's are filled nicely. Then the action starts Cheesy

there will be lots of people pissed of in a few hours time  Cheesy
Activity: 168
The top is 120 people seem to like the minting wallet idea

They sure do. Minting right from your wallet is like a license to print money  Grin
Just give it a bit more time, until all 50's are filled nicely. Then the action starts Cheesy
Activity: 420

Jump to: