Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 830. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
IMHO price will pull back a little until the middle of next week. Lets see...
The block reward halves in 3 days... man... this coin is MINT!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Mint gets added to cryptsy... SO FUCKING WHAT? We have 1800 btc volume on an exchange that is 10x better than cryptsy anyway Cheesy

ya, i kinda wish no cryptsy. crazy thing though is it hasn't started trading on cryptsy and sits at 54 sat as i type this Shocked
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
bought a little mint, beer and salted carp in the studio, fuck popkorn Grin
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
What do you think will happen to the prices a few days before the end of week 5?

What will happen to the price a few days after the block reward has been dropped to 1 coin/block after the fifth week?

Well, the supply will drop by 99.99% of what it is right now... so if the demand keeps up, then price will likely follow suit. (in an inverse direction - meaning up)
Activity: 546
IMHO price will pull back a little until the middle of next week. Lets see...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
What do you think will happen to the prices a few days before the end of week 5?

What will happen to the price a few days after the block reward has been dropped to 1 coin/block after the fifth week?
popcorn ==> Out of stock  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
someone predicted that the price would be 70 Satoshi in future, but the price is more than 50 already now Grin
Activity: 602
Mint gets added to cryptsy... SO FUCKING WHAT? We have 1800 btc volume on an exchange that is 10x better than cryptsy anyway Cheesy

1... million dollars?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
mcg
Activity: 196
and the multipools will jump on now.... they can switch very fast ( within 30 seconds ).

30*30 retarget.

or is it 1 block?

edit: its one block
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Market at cryptsy still not working?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Guys is it just me who did not recieve coins from http://mint.hashrapid.com/ after they change the servers? I witchdrawed mints and never get them, send some emails and pm here and never get an answer.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
yeah mintcoin hit cryptsy.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Dang, I need more hashes! Everything goes well with this, and I'll become a proper miner! Wink
Activity: 213
I wiped my ass with leaves once while camping, no toilet paper
 Grin

I hope it wasn't poison oak, that could ruin your whole trip. Dealing with that would have been a real pain in the ass. Sorry to crack jokes about such.
I wiped my ass with leaves once while camping, no toilet paper
 Grin
Activity: 213
Money doesnt grow on trees people!  Cheesy

One loses, another one gains.

What about Leafcoin? Tongue
Jump to: