Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 832. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
What are you early mint miners mining now? If you started mining last week I don't need your opinion. Will tip for good info pm me. Thanks

Keep mining mint time is limited. price could double again by tomorrow. (other coins could drop, like what happened today.)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How much is block reward now? (for calculations)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
https://mint.maxminers.net

We are proud to announce our new Mintcoin Pool:

0% Fee
Only 0.1 mnt withdrawal fees

Automatic Payouts every minute !
DDoS protected
Best EU/US connectivity
Stratum on Port 7890 with Variable Difficulty
Bonuses will be started as soon as first Block has been found !

Check it out now and get your Scrypt Miners in:
https://mint.maxminers.net

Big Bonuses will be given out when we've found the first block !!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
What are you early mint miners mining now? If you started mining last week I don't need your opinion. Will tip for good info pm me. Thanks

Mined Mint from day 1 and still going... it's a long way to the moon my friend.
Activity: 196

Blackcoin, rubycoin coming up later on today~
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Wow. The Earth looks tiny from up here Smiley
Activity: 213
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
Activity: 210
can someone put up the MJ eating popcorn GIF? Please! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Mintpal has all of the volume. We do need a good site like Vault of Satoshi or BTC-E to have a USD trading pair.

The 17 BTC buy wall of 42 satoshi bid on Mint just vanished. No support left. EDIT: oops, wrong exchange, Coinmarket IO. PLENTY Of support on Mintpal.
Activity: 104
Some folks are gonna get burned badly. Poor time to buy and sell. This is a coordinated pump. The timing leading up to the surprise Cryptsy addition is just to coincidental. It could be 20 Satoshi or 80 Satoshi a day from now. If Cryptsy has any record, it will probably be the prior. After the whales eat the pups.
agree with your bold! and I add: it could be 20 satoshi or 80 satoshi or around 50 satoshi from now! how smart are we!

Cheesy Very good sir. Made me laugh at myself. I could have more clearly stated that I doubt it will land in the middle. by the end of the day. My 2 satoshi.

;)no offense friend
in my opinion, I dont think this coin would ever go back below 30 sat anymore.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Mintpal has all of the volume. We do need a good site like Vault of Satoshi or BTC-E to have a USD trading pair.
Activity: 546
 Cryptsy devs went to coinmarketcap and clicked "sort by volume".
15 minutes later MINT/BTC was announced on Cryptsy.

Cheesy

They just want a their cut from their quite high comission rate.
Activity: 213
Activity: 182
So what if TOP coin is best coin to invest at this moment, it doesn't mean that I have to sell all my mints now and buy TOPs!

Unless a whale catches onto topcoin and pumps it to oblivion, it isn't going anywhere. Stick with mint.
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
What a hell of a ride...

24 hour low 17, Peak at 56, then it got dumped <30 and now it's already back at 46, over 1500 BTC volume at a new exchange. Cryptsy didn't hesitate to add this coin now.
I am really excited to see, what's happening next. Didn't feel like this since Doge.  Smiley
Jump to: