Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 835. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do you know how long does it take for mintpal to withdraw BTC. I sold my mint and requested BTC withdrawal, but it is still pending after 2 hours.

I sent a ticket to their support but no answer !

BTC transactions can take longer than that. Use your transaction ID and check the blockchain. If it is just confirming, then wait. No sense bogging down mintpal's support. Now if you don't have a TX ID than you may want to check if they require an email confirmation or what not.

It is not sent to the network yet. no TX Id. It is in pending stage. I confirm it through email. But, after two hours nothing happened!!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
50 sat!!

nothing could stop this train. hold your coins guys, the crazy is not coming yet!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well, it's all over now bout to blow up for real. I'm gonna get a drink.
Activity: 70
Screw this! Looks like it isn't going to go down for a long time. I just bought another 1 BTC worth. Let's see where we go next.
Dogecoin ( 100billion Coin) with no new feature  But with a fantastic community valued about 300satoshi
So mintpal that have 70billion and Good feature should value more than Dogecoin... So 46satoshi il already a Low value..

Finally someone who gets it!
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
wow ... this coin needs to take a breather, I guess next stop 50 sats.

Looks like no one wants to sell, people are holding to gain interest.

bought at 4 and 12 sat, earn a lot, I just dumped everything I hold.

Good luck holding your mint  Grin

That's a nice run, I hope everyone profit, but i've some doubts about it.

ummmm..why are you selling now? This has nowhere to go but up. The countdown has already started. You won't get those coins back now. Only the stake holders like us will make the real profits

Do you even think about how does this makes you rich ?

cheers

I am already rich with experiences. How can this make you rich if you don't have any? You have to cover the basics first.
Activity: 69
never fucked up so hard with a coin before, sold 1mil at 9 sat the other day hoping to buy back in a bit cheaper and now its at 46.. fuck me
Activity: 156
Guido
Activity: 112
SCryptoMiners MintCoin Pool

http://mint.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 MintCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature. You will be safe mining with us.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Dogecoin ( 100billion Coin) with no new feature  But with a fantastic community valued about 300satoshi
So mintpal that have 70billion and Good feature should value more than Dogecoin... So 46satoshi il already a Low value..
Activity: 238

MINT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 156
Guido
Hold This Position!!!....Roger that
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

ummmm..why are you selling now? This has nowhere to go but up. The countdown has already started. You won't get those coins back now. Only the stake holders like us will make the real profits

Do you even think about how does this makes you rich ?

cheers
legendary
Activity: 938
Do you know how long does it take for mintpal to withdraw BTC. I sold my mint and requested BTC withdrawal, but it is still pending after 2 hours.

BTC transactions can take longer than that. Use your transaction ID and check the blockchain. If it is just confirming, then wait. No sense bogging down mintpal's support. Now if you don't have a TX ID than you may want to check if they require an email confirmation or what not.
legendary
Activity: 938
Well I think we may see a pull back to 30 satoshi momentarily, but agreed that it is a poor time to dump everything.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

There really should be a public service announcement or something that selling your coins now is idiotic. The only way forward is to hold your coins and get the PoS stake year after year.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Thanks for the free interest
Jump to: