Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 903. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Wow, thanks for the wallet fix. It was working for me before, but with this it's even better Wink

I am also pretty impressed by the community. A lot of projects are going on, working hard and we will succeed.
Things to do: Promote the coin and get it to a few more exchanges!
We are still looking for more people to join the staff. Interested?
Monero Core Team
Mintcoin is doing great ! The community is just so awesome !
I am happy that i can help with the logo/banner designs, will have a lot more comming soon.
You can check 2 options for the Reddit banner ( its one option but the second one has a frame ) :

Added to http://mintcoin-central.com/downloads/

Monero Core Team
I just created a downloads section on mintcoin-central.com/.

And you can download the wallet version 1.3 (Windows binary) there. When source, OS X binary and Linux binary will be available, you will see them here. As well as logos, infographics...

We need a webmaster to handle daily maintenance (web skills are not much needed - mainly uploading pictures, videos, software… and writing things if possible. Candidates should contact Shibeon.

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
My own community  Cool I don't speak about gouvernements huh fo sure !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Right but it is cool and trustfull when public can see where is money, like in a community  Wink
In what community do you live in? Shocked
In Sweden "they" can see it all - you can barely see your own money  Grin Grin
Activity: 429
Right but it is cool and trustfull when public can see where is money, like in a community  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As 700.000.000 coins was premined wouldn't it be fair if it was publicly reported how these coins are used?
Every bounty payout, giveaway etc together with current balance posted to the community.

I think that would be fair just to show they don't plan to just dump them when trading volume is high enough.....

If you examine the block explorer you see that the premined coins where instantly split between several addresses and then split again multiple times. Why do that? Why not keep them on one address?

Just a thought....
Maybe they split up so that they know what to do with them? Like "this one we save for later use", "this one is our own", "this is for bountys", "this is for giveaways", "this is for 20%interest" etc
Activity: 364
At least the difficulty is still good so i will be getting decent payouts from mining hehehe

http://coinmarketcap.com/
did i hear #47 or what ?

Moving on up ahead of next block reward reduction.

Should have bought more when it dipped to 4/5 - still mining and still sure this coin is going far!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
As 700.000.000 coins was premined wouldn't it be fair if it was publicly reported how these coins are used?
Every bounty payout, giveaway etc together with current balance posted to the community.

I think that would be fair just to show they don't plan to just dump them when trading volume is high enough.....

If you examine the block explorer you see that the premined coins where instantly split between several addresses and then split again multiple times. Why do that? Why not keep them on one address?

Just a thought....
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
At least the difficulty is still good so i will be getting decent payouts from mining hehehe

http://coinmarketcap.com/
did i hear #47 or what ?
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
MINT has a much better chance of being something more than a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Forgot to put in the BTC transaction fee so my deposit is STILL waiting for confirmations ..
Damn that Sad Could not buy anymore, oh well i  buy whatever i can while its still that cheap and mine the rest Smiley
Activity: 546
Looks like i had nice timing. Bought additional 30M couple of hours ago at 4.  Cheesy

so are you dumping at 5 ? I am waiting 20% is good profit !

You wish!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Looks like i had nice timing. Bought additional 30M couple of hours ago at 4.  Cheesy

so are you dumping at 5 ? I am waiting 20% is good profit !
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Guys thanks for dumping at 6 now I my buy orders will trigger at 5
Activity: 210
Just climbed to the next level on mintpal Smiley
Activity: 232
People selling at such low prices haha. Give me your mint!
Jump to: