Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 901. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
moneysupply: 15 billion, reward halving again soon. Figure price will be at least 20 satoshi's in 2 weeks™

After next block halving range is likely to be 8 to 16 satoshi range. As supply reduces price is driven upwards. 100 satoshi potential within 5 weeks. I absolutely believe this likely by community support.

I completely agree. We are a very strong community I don't want to let go of my mint for less than 100sat each. I see a bunch of future potential in MINT!! Look what was accomplished just in the past couple days! I know I haven't been posting here much lately but I have been lurking and I spread the word about MINT every chance I get! I'd love to help more but I don't have any technical skills :-/

In just five days so much has happened Smiley My MINT are held for PoS.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I completely agree. We are a very strong community I don't want to let go of my mint for less than 100sat each. I see a bunch of future potential in MINT!! Look what was accomplished just in the past couple days! I know I haven't been posting here much lately but I have been lurking and I spread the word about MINT every chance I get! I'd love to help more but I don't have any technical skills :-/
You don't need to Smiley Can you write articles, translate in your language if you are not a native English speaker?

Everyone has skills, and useful skills for the project, on top of that!

If you are interested in joining us, PM me.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
We want Mintcoin on BTER !
If we can reach the chineese market, we are good !

I am proud to bring my energy to Mintcoin Community
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of super-fresh MintCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* super uptime
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on and get some fresh MintCoins, we need more hash power! ;-)

Wow si much activity on the Mint community tonight... ! That's exciting, i'm thrilled! ;-)

Just fyi, we made a bunch of improvments on our pool http://mnt.coins4everyone.com today! Latency is significantly better and payouts never have been so quick... !

Looking for a real pool to get some fresh mint coins and just relax??!
-> just come to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
moneysupply: 15 billion, reward halving again soon. Figure price will be at least 20 satoshi's in 2 weeks™

After next block halving range is likely to be 8 to 16 satoshi range. As supply reduces price is driven upwards. 100 satoshi potential within 5 weeks. I absolutely believe this likely by community support.

For that to happen sell walls will need to move up and buys will have to buy up the current walls. If it becomes rare enough I believe it could be possible. There's a lot of coins on the exchanges right now. One of the disadvantages of the speedy block halving until the minting process is that you need the distribution to be quick, however I believe the current prices are misleading, as this is what happens when a coin is released on exchanges early on; it gets dumped. It's true of any Cryptocurrency.

What people aren't taking into account is the scarcity principle. If enough people came along and bought up the current Mint with a few BTC, what do you think will happen to the price? It will go up. But it would then go straight back down. Why? Difficulty and coin generation.

But..

Once the block rewards reach 1 (or end entirely. I'm still not sure sure on this point), there will be no more huge influx of mined coins to dump, so the downward pressure on the price will decrease significantly, and with the increased scarcity, the value of holding mint due to the minting process, and the inability to crash the price as it increases due to an inability to mass dumping, it all adds up to a coin that looks worthless now, but I assure you it will not in a few weeks.

I feel loathe to explain this as I'm still mining as much Mint as I can before this happens, but I just wanted to explain exactly what's going to happen before it does happen. If only to say "I told you so".

Enjoy these early days.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Monero Core Team
Have you guys abandonned those pics ?
Added on http://mintcoin-central.com/downloads/

The first one is the developper's site, but it is inactive since a long time.
The second one is the one I created to gather the energies. Shibeon and the rest of the new team are working on this one. But we need writers and designers!
Monero Core Team
Once I mint Mint I plan to sell a mint of Mint for Mint.
Lol. Mint the step Smiley
Activity: 364

Monero Core Team
I'm ready for being the french translater, and more if you need.
We'll dicuss about this in PM later  Wink
So with Sylon, we have to translator for French now.

We just have to have something to translate Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Once I mint Mint I plan to sell a mint of Mint for Mint.
Monero Core Team
A Google+ page had just been created - the Google+ community will follow soon
https://plus.google.com/b/116843574211918716580/116843574211918716580/posts

We need someone to handle the Google+ Community+Page. Who's the lucky one?
Activity: 429
I'm ready for being the french translater, and more if you need.
We'll dicuss about this in PM later  Wink
Monero Core Team
David

you should make a list of skillsets your looking for.

This is the first coin in a long time that actually provides something different and valuable

nice work

ATCSECURE
We mentionned it here: http://mintcoin-central.com/hello-minters/

But it won't cause any harm to update it:)

I think we now have enough community manager, but Shibeon will be the final judge on this Smiley We don't have twitter, facebook or Google+ maintainers yet.
We need webdesigners, webmasters (for maintaining the website mintcoin-central.com), writers (for updating the said website), marketers (to promore mintcoin among merchants) and coders too (on one hand for putting Linux, OS X or Android on par with Windows and on the other hand to see how mintcoin itself could be improved - there are tremendous amount of possibilities).

Please share!

Jump to: