Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 948. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
8 Satoshi, come to daddy ^_^
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
all the mint at 7 is gone on mintpal.

don't you recognize an initial launch pump when you see it?

Of course not, I wouldn't be brokedummy if I was any good at investing. This one still has legs I think.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Is here a dev who can announce exactly when we halve?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
#1 Social Media Campaign MintCoin

Support our Thunderclap Campaign on Twitter Facebook or Tumblr  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on, don't be shy, start supporting Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

don't you recognize an initial launch pump when you see it?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Activity: 154
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com, the nicest & freshest pool!

Still with 0% fee on MintCoin mining.
Absolute 0 fee (including Auto & Manual payments) only for the next 24 hours.

Then we'll put 1% fee and reset donations % to 0.

To get plenty of coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power! ;-)
Our stratum server is waiting for your miners to get some fresh MintCoins
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Good morning all, I see the price of MINT is up to 7 and 8 on the two exchanges I check.
TO THE MOON  Grin
Activity: 96
What is happening on Mintpal? So much trades at the same time.
#1 Social Media Campaign MintCoin

Support our Thunderclap Campaign on Twitter Facebook or Tumblr  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is feeling generous ?  Grin

I need some votes here http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php for TIPS (FedoraCoin), I'll send you 1000 MINT if you vote 10 x for TIPS Smiley
Smiley) Voted already for MintCoin

No worries - here's 100,000 MINT anyhow - enjoy Wink
My Hero   Kiss
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Who is feeling generous ?  Grin

I need some votes here http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php for TIPS (FedoraCoin), I'll send you 1000 MINT if you vote 10 x for TIPS Smiley
Smiley) Voted already for MintCoin

No worries - here's 100,000 MINT anyhow - enjoy Wink
Activity: 213

Anyone who doesn't understand, just take a minute to read...

+1

Trying to get to 50million before block halving.... It's not going too well Sad

I'm just trying to hit 1Million here with my low power, while still trying to get at least a little bit of some other stuff, I may even fire up CPU mining before the first halving at this rate. How far from your mark are you? With this halving getting to a certain mark before the end is just going to get slower and slower.

Hoping Mint really takes off, but I'd like to get at least 10 Vert as well before things pick up, with my low hash rate even splitting around in small amounts is going annoyingly slow.

With mint's low power afterwards though it should be interesting after the first 5 weeks.

I'm currently at just under 33million, got another 17million to go to get my target. This coin is going to be big. New, innovative, interesting and bloody hard to get hold of after tomorrow Shocked

Things must have got easier overnight? I got my 50million already this morning with still 10 hours to go before reward halving?! Cheesy

You sure are finding a lot of blocks, like half the damned blocks are being found by you, even at the 500 mint bonus that has to add up.
Activity: 182
Just invested 5 BTC, let's see where it goes !!
The deposits are quite a bit slow, but they are good Smiley
The withdraws are still manual processed?
It shouldn't take too long, it should take up to 5 minutes to show up from when the transaction is made and then 15 confirms for it to become available. We just dropped the required confirmations to 12 now, so hopefully that might speed things up a bit.

We're still processing BTC withdrawals manually yes, it's being run every 15-30 mins at the moment, we're quite close to automating it again. All the other withdrawals are automated.
Step by step the withdraw process is coming back to normal. Many exchanges had made patches, and fix it, only MTGox sucks
Activity: 168
pools down Sad

Nope. We just discovered a block a minute ago. We're running at 0% to show support for this innovate project.  http://mint.majorminers.com/

Mint those coins before it's too late!  Grin
Activity: 106
The deposits are quite a bit slow, but they are good Smiley
The withdraws are still manual processed?
It shouldn't take too long, it should take up to 5 minutes to show up from when the transaction is made and then 15 confirms for it to become available. We just dropped the required confirmations to 12 now, so hopefully that might speed things up a bit.

We're still processing BTC withdrawals manually yes, it's being run every 15-30 mins at the moment, we're quite close to automating it again. All the other withdrawals are automated.
Jump to: