Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 943. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
could some one please paste a prove that it has in fact halved?  Huh Huh

THere are blocks with less than 100k.  THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
could some one please paste a prove that it has in fact halved?  Huh Huh

sure

after halving reward will be from 50k to 450k previously 100k to 900k, we halved at block 20160 with proof at block 20172

see for yourself:

http://mintcoin-explorer.info
Activity: 168
could some one please paste a prove that it has in fact halved?  Huh Huh
Activity: 364
Hmm. Strange. As much as I know, the reward got halved, yet I started to receive my autopayout amount more frequently. So, I figured a lot of people got out right after the halving, but no... The diff end the network speed went up. Now I see that there was a price pumping, so everything makes sense except my good mining luck.
BTW, I didn't sell any of my MINT yet. I will wait and mine until the PoW reward ran out.

Exactly! I'm not moving my rigs away just yet, mining is returning greater rewards as people left straight away hehe! Cheesy
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
Aright, gonna take a break. The current rewards will be with us for another week. Time to mine dogecoins until that halves later today and then the new Woolong backed Panda tonight... but will be back next week as I really believe in MintCoin but only have 2MH of hash to go around sadly

A great move today, hit 8 as predicted, if in line with expectations, will touch 16 next week. Am holding long and strong on this one - to da MOON Mint! Cheesy

Hehe Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Sorry but this is not that simple. I did read these a couple of times in the past. It is just not step-by-step
First, one has to download cgminer 3.7.2 for scrypt - it is not written anywhere here. And they don't even mention sgminer 4.0, which is much better
Then the stratum instructions are aberrant. You are left with a couple of variables with no information about where to enter them
As for the command-line argument, nothing tells us that is is supposed to be added in a bat file.
The scrypt readme links to a 404.
The word intensity is written without any explanation about what it means - same for thread concurrency.

Sorry, this is NOT what I was asking for. Thanks for the effort anyway, but we need something much more complete. I am ready to compile it if you give me instructions.

This is not true. Just read the Readme files and you get explanations for every single parameter you can set.  Roll Eyes

I would start with the GPU-README.txt
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hmm. Strange. As much as I know, the reward got halved, yet I started to receive my autopayout amount more frequently. So, I figured a lot of people got out right after the halving, but no... The diff and the network speed went up. Now I see that there was a price pumping, so everything makes sense except my good mining luck.
BTW, I didn't sell any of my MINT yet. I will wait and mine until the PoW reward ran out.
Activity: 90
Help?  Sorry if this has been addressed but can't search through every thread page...

Cannot get mac wallet to sync.  Any nodes or fixes?  Thank you in advance.

you have to click print in the top right corner then ctrl f to search the whole thread

also your conf file needs to be named MintCoin.conf  the capitalization is important for macs

Also:  These 4 nodes are important

addnode=144.76.64.123
addnode=81.95.191.233
addnode=211.28.143.54
addnode=89.71.42.172

Thanks so much for quick response.  Will try now.
Activity: 364
Aright, gonna take a break. The current rewards will be with us for another week. Time to mine dogecoins until that halves later today and then the new Woolong backed Panda tonight... but will be back next week as I really believe in MintCoin but only have 2MH of hash to go around sadly

A great move today, hit 8 as predicted, if in line with expectations, will touch 16 next week. Am holding long and strong on this one - to da MOON Mint! Cheesy
I'm afraid there is not halving and if so, there will no be PoS.  Cry Cry Cry Cry The website should have been a notice that this will happen.
Activity: 653
Does any market accept those coins now ?
Dump wasn't very heavy, for now.

bid 6 sat, ask 7 sat, not bad

we also still have 4.5+ GH/s
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Dump wasn't very heavy, for now.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
Help?  Sorry if this has been addressed but can't search through every thread page...

Cannot get mac wallet to sync.  Any nodes or fixes?  Thank you in advance.

you have to click print in the top right corner then ctrl f to search the whole thread

also your conf file needs to be named MintCoin.conf  the capitalization is important for macs

Also:  These 4 nodes are important

addnode=144.76.64.123
addnode=81.95.191.233
addnode=211.28.143.54
addnode=89.71.42.172
Activity: 90
Help?  Sorry if this has been addressed but can't search through every thread page...

Cannot get mac wallet to sync.  Any nodes or fixes?  Thank you in advance.
East coast U.S.A server: http://mint.majorminers.com/

Spread that hash around.
Activity: 518
Sorry but this is not that simple. I did read these a couple of times in the past. It is just not step-by-step
First, one has to download cgminer 3.7.2 for scrypt - it is not written anywhere here. And they don't even mention sgminer 4.0, which is much better
Then the stratum instructions are aberrant. You are left with a couple of variables with no information about where to enter them
As for the command-line argument, nothing tells us that is is supposed to be added in a bat file.
The word intensity is written without any explanation about what it means - same for thread concurrency.

Sorry, this is NOT what I was asking for. Thanks for the effort anyway, but we need something much more complete. I am ready to compile it if you give me instructions.

There you go my friend :

http://www.overclock.net/t/1461916/tutorial-ultimate-guide-to-tweaking-amd-cgminer-3-7-2-kalroth-edition-sgminer-instructions-included-aswell-get-the-most-hash-out-of-your-gpu

GL from here .

most people still use cgminer 3.7.2 and consider sgminer too beta for now, I'm waiting for sgminer to get stable
Jump to: