Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 952. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have download your windows client but is tree days that it's OUT OF SYNC
Why?

add the nodes
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Bullandterrier
I have download your windows client but is tree days that it's OUT OF SYNC
Why?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi I am confused about keeping my wallet encrypted, does it mean the time its protected doesn't count towards the interest payment or just that any coins earnt (through interest) or mined wont appear in my wallet till its unprotected?

Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Maybe a good idea is to let the op make a account here: http://www.empireavenue.com/
People will buy shares of your ingamecompany called: mintcoin ofcourse.
And you connect facebook and other social media to it, and mint's facebook is really good for it you will get alot of people that dont even know bitcoins/altcoins to notice them!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
How's the website coming?
Activity: 364
6 satoshi on mintpal yeah ,price increases    Grin

We are on the move and block rewards not halved yet! If my earlier prediction is right, we'll be 8 satoshi within the next 7 days Smiley

Have you got 30 seconds spare to help MINT?

Everyone gets 10 votes, please add your 10 votes for MINT and get us to the TOP!

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

My 10 votes done, we need to move only 8 more places!!

Cfx.

Activity: 210

We are on the move and block rewards not halved yet! If my earlier prediction is right, we'll be 8 satoshi within the next 7 days Smiley

Folks, you can no longer buy at 5 satoshi. 6 is now the price Cheesy

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MINT/BTC

Cfx.

Yea OK....thanks for that...lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Has difficulty risen yet?
Activity: 325
What this coin needs is a good forum and community manager. A community manager can organise groups of people with different skillsets and set goals.

For example : the logo could use an update. Also, if we set up swarms we can direct voting and posting in a more efficient way. Lists of blogs and reporters to contact can be used to quickly push out PR.

I'll volunteer for the position as an interim manager to get things rolling, if the dev hosts a forum.

+1

We need better exposure. I have quite a bit of experience in internet marketing, and I could scrape a lot of related blogs, contact blog owners and request for a guest post regarding mintcoin in return for a bounty. The problem is my mint wallet isn't fat (~250k only). If the dev could promise a bounty in return for promotion services I would gladly do it.

Of course there is a bounty for any kind of promotion! Don't hesitate to spread the word, then send us the url of your work in PM.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
The nice thing about doing good PR is that whatever coins you have will appreciate quickly in value. Asking for bounties for doing so is a bit iffy, unless there is a premine.

And yeah, some interesting price action going on Smiley

Folks, you can no longer buy at 5 satoshi. 6 is now the price Cheesy

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MINT/BTC

Cfx.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
What this coin needs is a good forum and community manager. A community manager can organise groups of people with different skillsets and set goals.

For example : the logo could use an update. Also, if we set up swarms we can direct voting and posting in a more efficient way. Lists of blogs and reporters to contact can be used to quickly push out PR.

I'll volunteer for the position as an interim manager to get things rolling, if the dev hosts a forum.

+1

We need better exposure. I have quite a bit of experience in internet marketing, and I could scrape a lot of related blogs, contact blog owners and request for a guest post regarding mintcoin in return for a bounty. The problem is my mint wallet isn't fat (~250k only). If the dev could promise a bounty in return for promotion services I would gladly do it.
Activity: 325
First game accepting MINT. More good news to come...

http://fantanforcoins.com/mintcoin/
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
PL
 6 satoshi on mintpal yeah ,price increases    Grin
legendary

legendary
Holy fuck.. I just woke up and was going to work and I looked my mail. Like 50 PM's from different people... I should've changed password from when I got hacked @coinmarket. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK  UFCK FUCK!
Changed password now atleast. Had to reset it too.

FUCK

Sorry everyone who fell for the hacker, I'm so so sorry. I hate hackers and I hate scammers. Fucking hell...

a "hacker" ?

You know your reputation is destroyed now, don't you ?  Everyone who lost coins to you or your hacker should leave negative trust on your account ASAP.
Activity: 182
After few weeks it will be a pure POS coin. People must buy from exchange if they have no any MINT yet. It's dangerous if MINT can not join large exchange. And any good reason people should buy MINT?

If for high stake, there's HBN with 2% stake every 10 days.

And there're other POS+POW coins like UTC with constantly 2% stake every year and always welcome miner involvement.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
I feel so poor with my measly 2mill  Cry
Jump to: