Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 990. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
well i won't be selling my mint for the low price it is on those exchanges. worth more than that

I'm going to mint some MINT in two weeks time so I'm not selling;)
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
well i won't be selling my mint for the low price it is on those exchanges. worth more than that
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
liked your facebook page  Cheesy

can I receive 10k mints?
MYQVeA5E56PsLGEovpAKeZqzQvQJX43GJ2

Any update on payout, it says payout will be done on the 7th/8th

I liked the page and posted my address on day one but nothing...

Can you give us an update please?

Any one been paid on this yet?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

that new exchange...im getting an ssl certificate warning... dont think im going there either until im satisfied im not getting screwed

you mean newaltex? Man, i dont get any warning and I'm using chrome. Admins are directly in the chat you can talk to them if you are unsure.
Activity: 100
PL
 Undecided  http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php mint is three places higher than leaf ,but stil not listed on cryptsy , how this work   Huh
Activity: 91

that new exchange...im getting an ssl certificate warning... dont think im going there either until im satisfied im not getting screwed
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
go mint go mint go mint  Grin

the buy orders at newaltex.com are kinda silly, i mean come on ... 10 satoshi right now might be okay ( even if i think its a bit too low ) but 1 to 5 satoshi is just ...

anyway, exchanges are nice but there are other more important things for this coin.
The new web page, the FAQ, more attention to the coin etc.
Lets do it !
Activity: 112
Yeah, post in this topic +1 for mint.
we need Coinmarket.io and I think they will take us in if we ask nicely  Grin

Coinmarket.io : You can suggest it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.1460

Coinmarket would be the best exchange for MINT.
Activity: 126

just signed up, i will watch and maybe sell some MINT, but not cheap!! Cheesy
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █

Coinmarket.io : You can suggest it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.1460
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Read through the OP, this coin has a great concept!

what happens after 5 weeks. All miners will leave, no one is going fight for 1 mint. How is this supposed to work?

Came here for this. Smiley

Usually when the payout decreases the price rises.

Not really.
Activity: 266
I suddenly can't get into my mint wallet Sad

--------------------------- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library --------------------------- This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. --------------------------- OK ---------------------------

:/

any clues?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Anyone who want to buy some mints, I'm trusted seller. Check that topic - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5033321
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
@mintcointeam. You guys need to pay .25 btc to cryptorush.in so we can have a place to trade mintcoin. Many people are getting scammed on the forum. You premined 1% you know it will pay off. I'm not using that shitty ass exchange that is waiting to get hacked up.
I have a question. When I have multiple accounts, would the POS reward be divided among them depending on the amount they hold? Or does it go to the main account "" ?

By accounts do you mean wallet clients or different receiving addresses in on client?

i mean in your wallet you can create accounts. Account can have many receive addresses.

I've never made accounts in my wallets before, can't help you Sad

Click on Receive and then New Address and that should do it.

lol, yes I know:P He said he had accounts in his wallet with many receiving addresses in each account. 
Jump to: