Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 988. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
For the bad part --

Proof of stake is not good.
        It encourages holding the coins as investment, avoiding it's circulation, i.e. true use as a cryptocurrency. Then worst -- PoS looks at the coin age; the longer you're holding a large amount of cryptocurrency, the higher the chance of mining a block, which further reduces chance of circulation. However if the profits proof of stake is giving you is negligible, then we may nullify this disadvantage.

You may simply transfer coins from one address to another to maintain 20% interest rate.

20% is HUGE... it's too much and that gives a bigger inflation.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I purchased quite a bit at 5, looks like I may do well.  Smiley
Activity: 56
Time to buy in to MINTcoin!
Activity: 686
Man, look at the difficulty.

I got no CHANCE!!
Activity: 34
Just bought a lot of MINT.. price increasing on MintPal  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
That's a good idea,yes.We should try to get it to more exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
We need another giveaway to make it more public. Willing to donate a bit to the giveaway.

Also if everyone sends a message to coinmarket.io, nice exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
Change the OP. the config is Mintcoin.conf not mintcoin.conf

in the mintcoin folder, create a file called mintcoin.conf
Can't believe so many ppl are selling these at 5 satoshi

Let them dump so people can buy it up and later when it hits a bigger exchange they will cry for selling it for 1/3 of the price.  Cheesy

1/3? I think it should be at least 4 times that price just as a starting price.

If we all believe this then we should be buying them all up as its easy profit. I'm buying as much as I can.

If I had spare BTC I would be. I'll just wait it out for a while Smiley

Time to sell all your other coins!!! MINT is going to make us all RICH!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Mintcoin keeps on impressing everyone! Amazing project. Miners wanted for new Mintcoin pool: http://mint.majorminers.com/

Time to MINT a fortune!

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Let them dump so people can buy it up and later when it hits a bigger exchange they will cry for selling it for 1/3 of the price.  Cheesy

If we all believe this then we should be buying them all up as its easy profit. I'm buying as much as I can.

If I had spare BTC I would be. I'll just wait it out for a while Smiley

Activity: 34

Just like TIPS Wink

Activity: 11
Hey folks,

We’re pleased to announce that we added MintCoin to MintPal around an hour ago and we already have some volume!

The link is below, enjoy! If you have any questions or feedback, you can PM me, send an email (support {@} mintpal.com), or use our IRC channel.

https://www.mintpal.com
Activity: 616

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
live trading on mintpal.com as off about an hour ago, orders pilling up nicely

Thanks for the heads up, nice exchange. I've trade a lot of karma and penguin coins there.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
A question to OP : Do you have some sort of plan for the future of the coin ? Like how to promote it, when you gonna go for exchanges etc etc ?
If you do please share it with us so who wants can help Smiley

Of course, we have a plan (and so far, everything goes well according to it)! But nothing beats the community support. Spread the word people! Also add your MINT address in your signature. We're going to send coins randomly. Do everything you can to promote the coin!

Thanks for the extra coins Smiley

I think we could change the topic name '[ANN][MINT]Mintcoin, energy saving coin with a fast distribution *first merchant )' into something snappier.

e.g.
'[ANN][MINT]Mintcoin - energy saving PoS, fast distribution, block reward decrease to 1 in 5 weeks *nethash 2GH/s*'
or something better.
Jump to: