Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 23. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
do u have minimum  and maximum purchase
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
How can I register on your site?

Right here)
app.mirocana.com
How can I register on your site?
the website says the token sale ends in 29 days is that correct?

Token Sale ends on 19 of December)
the website says the token sale ends in 29 days is that correct?
Do you have a product?

Yes, we developed three products which you will be able to use from January. You can read here: https://mirocana.com/products/

What products is that ?can I buy 500 token. With my credit card.

Yes, of course)
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
Do you have a product?

Yes, we developed three products which you will be able to use from January. You can read here: https://mirocana.com/products/

What products is that ?can I buy 500 token. With my credit card.
What’s the cost per Mirocana in usd?

1 MIRO is 0.001 ETH, but I'll tell you bit later how much it is in usd
Do you have a product?

Do you have a product?
Activity: 195
I have an Oanda MT4 account but it’s not showing up on my dashboard after linking, do I need to transfer funds to the primary Oanda account?
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Hi I bought Mirocana through my Bittrex Ethereum wallet, is has been weeks and my balance does not show in my Mirocana account - I have emailed support various times but I am getting ignored, any help will be appreciated. Thanks
When will it come to ED? Straight after ico is closed?

Not straight, it could take a little bit more time. To pass the security verifications and etc. We'll announce it in our news channel @mirocana_news
Activity: 182
When will it come to ED? Straight after ico is closed?
Can someone tell me whether this will be available on any exchange after ico is closed?

If so, which ones?

Hey! Yes, it will be)
Yet it's Etherdelta, but there will follow others, we will announce about that
Activity: 182
Can someone tell me whether this will be available on any exchange after ico is closed?

If so, which ones?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Want to sell 11.200 Miro tokens price per token 0,0006 eth,  we can use escrow. PM me
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Please help me clarify the 5 issues below, so that I can understand everything better:

1) Initially, you had specified on the website that acquiring 5000 tokens during the ICO would allow you to use the product. Is that still the case?

2) Can the product be demoed right now on Oanda? If yes, how? The Medium link you provided earlier with more information has been suspended.

3) Also, I am trying to understand what your relationship with Mirocana and Oanda, IB and Poloniex is. Can you explain that? I have looked for press releases or articles from these three brokerage firms/exchanges mentioning Mirocana, but can't find anything.

4) I had read up on Mirocana back in September and thought that you had an interesting model. Back then, I think I read that access to Mirocana was going to be free for qualified token holders for 8 months and then you were going to take 25% of the profits generated by the users. If the user funds are going to be in their accounts at the respective brokers (Oanda, IB or Polo), what are the logistics for you to withdraw 25% of the gains from the accounts and will this be based on a high watermark? In addition to this, won't this make Mirocana similar to a hedge fund?

5) Finally, do US residents have access to Mirocana?

Thank you for clarifying these points. Everything sounds very interested and I may possibly want to invest.

Yep, it's still 5000 MIROs for the crypto market, 10000 for forex and bieng in top-200 for the stock market. Oranda is in the test mode. We have to wait a several days or even less to get an access to real trading. As for the 25% fees, I'd like to see some business plan too, guess the team will provide it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Hey, Folks, our community expands every day and it's incredible! This is not surprising, considering the opportunities we get with Mirocana. But looking at the  dynamics of the investments I've decided to buy more tokens, because in fact the price be will sky-high after the 8-months trial period. unfortunately I don't expect get into the top-200  Grin Grin Grin but two products are still availible for me)))) Well, cheers again to our  lucky choice of one of the most promissing ICOs!
Pages:
Jump to: