Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 25. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
I wanna ask what will happen excactly at 1 january 2018... (today when i logged in to my account i saw that i can link my oanda account
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
so, will you Open currency product in Jan for Public usage !? Can we See some history results. AS you Said you are currently using IT..

We opened currency product now for public use during the Token Sale, but after the end of it the access will be given to those who have at least 10 000 MIRO
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
so, will you Open currency product in Jan for Public usage !? Can we See some history results. AS you Said you are currently using IT..
do the private presale people still get access with 5000?
right
do the private presale people still get access with 5000?
Hello, I saw that I'm no longer in the table, I'm participating in the facebook bounty, my number was 109, I want to find out the reason for deleting from the table. Also, I saw that now it is necessary to make reports, help me to understand this situation, I participate from the very beginning ...

One of) Now everyone can use it freely without problems, but only during the Token Sale. After it will be accessible for that who has 10 000 MIRO on the balance
so is the Oanda basically the platform we will be using?
Hello, I saw that I'm no longer in the table, I'm participating in the facebook bounty, my number was 109, I want to find out the reason for deleting from the table. Also, I saw that now it is necessary to make reports, help me to understand this situation, I participate from the very beginning ...
Be careful ! I thought i gave 1 tranaxatiin with bitcoin now it 5
Can you provide your account_id, please.
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
Be careful ! I thought i gave 1 tranaxatiin with bitcoin now it 5
So y send me an email to participate in the ICO if I wasn't whitelisted?
Okay, friends) Let me please clarify that issue
So y send me an email to participate in the ICO if I wasn't whitelisted?
I thi I did buh u can verify right?
You just had to send the application and only if it's approved you will be able to buy  tokens
I thi I did buh u can verify right?
Buh if I click on transfer I get entry fields
Have you sent the application?
Buh if I click on transfer I get entry fields