Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 22. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
Can you guys takes visa MasterCard
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I made a new id and registered there.This time 1 received

Oh, alright. If there are any issues - write us, please)
Activity: 195
I made a new id and registered there.This time 1 received
It would not be any issue during kyc verification right?
Not particularly no
It would not be any issue during kyc verification right?
I spent a little time poring over the white paper on the project, which looks good, worth investing and paying attention to, and I wish you all luck! Grin Cheesy
Thanks you! Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Will there also be a testing phase for the crypto software? Or is that scheduled as stated for feb 2018?

It doesnt matter but still curious Cheesy
oanda runs fine but when I try to make a trade from the signals screen it lets me log into my demo account but not trade
Now Oanda trades in test mode. Trading will be available for everyone in 2-3 days.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
oanda runs fine but when I try to make a trade from the signals screen it lets me log into my demo account but not trade
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I spent a little time poring over the white paper on the project, which looks good, worth investing and paying attention to, and I wish you all luck! Grin Cheesy
I tried firefox and explorer
Does the Oanda trade panel only work on certain browsers?  I can't place a trade in demo account
Which browser are you using? If I may ask?
Does the Oanda trade panel only work on certain browsers?  I can't place a trade in demo account
ahh... found out the issue.. it's only the login button in the email link which comes with the Private key is not working.. if we use the web directly it works..
Great find Smiley
Activity: 182
ahh... found out the issue.. it's only the login button in the email link which comes with the Private key is not working.. if we use the web directly it works..
is anyone having same issue here?
I'm unable to access the mirocana website.. it says access forbidden 403
do you have a forecast minimum, average and max of the profits investing in every 1000 Miro...?

We are unable to guarantee that we will have only profitable months, especially if you select high target return (with higher risks). We are focused on the accuracy of predictions and we are not in hurry, that is why for the first 8 months after a Token Sale we will not charge any commissions or fees for our service. We want to build a long-term and trustful relationships with our customers.
do you have a forecast minimum, average and max of the profits investing in every 1000 Miro...?
do u have minimum  and maximum purchase

Hello! No minimum, 1 MIRO is 0.001 ETH. Maximum funds to be raised during crowd-sale is  60,000 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: