Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 33. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 255
what tokens would be traded on your platform? or using your product
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Simulation results for stock, currency and crypto-currency markets for version 1.1 released this month?

Well, yes, hope to publish them as soon as it possible
Simulation results for stock, currency and crypto-currency markets for version 1.1 released this month?
what about simulation results
where I can find your roadmap?
will telegram subscribers get special bonuses on 1st day?

We remind you about bonuses during the Token Sale!
You can learn more about it in our article on Medium.
https://medium.com/@mirocana/mirocana-token-sale-bonuses-58888dc5facf
will telegram subscribers get special bonuses on 1st day?
was trying to start pilot and getting "Sorry, but I can not remember opportunities from the recent past. Maybe we can try later." error message for the last several days.

Actually yes, but we fix some issues for the better work.
Don't worry, we will announce as soon as it will be so
is this bot working now?
was trying to start pilot and getting "Sorry, but I can not remember opportunities from the recent past. Maybe we can try later." error message for the last several days.
Regarding usage of your products on Poloniex, I have the following questions.

Lets say I have now 10000 tokens of MIRO.
1) So when your algos trade on, Poloniex or Bitrix, will it trade using these 10000 MIRO tokens in my account .
2) If there are other CryptoCurrencies(such BTC, ETH)  on  Bitrix in my account, will it also trade using those currencies.
3) So at the end of a month of trading, is there a possibility that my MIRO coins would come down, if it returns in a loss.

Hi!
1) 10000 MIRO you need to access currency market product) If you want to use crypto-currency market product you required to have at least 5000 MIRO. When you start using the system it begins to predict the market and trade, yes. You set the target and first 8 month - no fees from our side. Only after these 8 months we'll take 25% monthly.
2) We will announce more detailed information about this soon, stay tuned!
3) After 8 months of using system without fees we'll take 25% from your profit, notice - profit, not the balance in general. But, if that was a month of loses - we return you 25%.
Regarding usage of your products on Poloniex, I have the following questions.

Lets say I have now 10000 tokens of MIRO.
1) So when your algos trade on, Poloniex or Bitrix, will it trade using these 10000 MIRO tokens in my account .
2) If there are other CryptoCurrencies(such BTC, ETH)  on  Bitrix in my account, will it also trade using those currencies.
3) So at the end of a month of trading, is there a possibility that my MIRO coins would come down, if it returns in a loss.
What is max token supply ?

Max token supply is 200,000,000 MIRO tokens
Activity: 182
Merit: 250
What is max token supply ?
Merit: 250